The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quick question about cross play!

Hey! So my brother has been trying to get me to play this for a while, I've made a character, I'm only 30mins in and so far not enjoying the sheer amount of reading lol, But besides, that's not the point here.

I want to know, Can I play on my PC, and my PS5? Like just log in on either? I'm playing the free trial currently, not sure if that makes a difference,

Thanks!

The free trial is locked to the platform you started it on.

You can play on either once you buy the full game, but I'm like 99% sure you need to buy it on both platforms.

I think you have to buy the game on both, but you can access the same account through either medium once you've done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The free trial is locked to the platform you started it on.

You can play on either once you buy the full game, but I'm like 99% sure you need to buy it on both platforms.
    Not sure if you'll know, But my brother has also said he wants to refer me, and has got a refer a friend code, but I can't see anywhere to enter it, I'm assuming I need to own the game before I can use it, But I believe I have to use the code before applying game time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I think you have to buy the game on both, but you can access the same account through either medium once you've done that.
    you do, gotta give sony their cut

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Oh ok Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you'll know, But my brother has also said he wants to refer me, and has got a refer a friend code, but I can't see anywhere to enter it, I'm assuming I need to own the game before I can use it, But I believe I have to use the code before applying game time?
    You can enter the code once you decide to buy a sub

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks again

My bro and I play this way, he's actually in another country and connects remotely to my PS5 which I have beside me while I play on my laptop.