Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Is it so otherwordly to think that I and millions of others who don't give a flying fuck about this internal company issue expect some form of service for our money? I am not giving them $15 a month so that they can jerk off and cry on Twitter while freezing production.
    Well it seems like we give them the 15 $ so they can buy cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Implosivo View Post
    People attacking a blizzard employees appearance because a business decision, and you think that isn’t trash can behavior? You think that’s the behavior of a mature adult? This thread is really showing the man babies that is the WoW base
    Freezing the development of your flagship product is indeed a business decision. Not wise, definitely not smart, but it's a decision after all. Let's see how far they'll get with that.

People attacking a blizzard employees appearance because a business decision, and you think that isn’t trash can behavior? You think that’s the behavior of a mature adult? This thread is really showing the man babies that is the WoW base
    But telling your playerbase you are part of the problem because you complain about having your content delayed that you pay for as a service? Are you for real here?

Sure you can unsub but you also have a right to complain without being a part of the problem of sexual assault at their HQ..

Get this in your head "WE ARE CUSTOMERS NOT THEIR PARENTS"

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I really love how everyone here is shittung about blizzard and some stupid creeps of the company, but still consuming enough products from companys that doingthe same and/or worse, like giving a shit about humanrights, worktimes, childwork or steal ressources from poor countrys.

But hey, u can shit about blizz bow, so you feel like a good person and dont have to feeld bad when u consume other bad things.
    I honestly don't even know what you attempted to type there.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I really love how everyone here is shittung about blizzard and some stupid creeps of the company, but still consuming enough products from companys that doingthe same and/or worse, like giving a shit about humanrights, worktimes, childwork or steal ressources from poor countrys.

But hey, u can shit about blizz bow, so you feel like a good person and dont have to feeld bad when u consume other bad things.
    Do people still listen to MJ? Is people still listening to Chris Brown?

A product can still be enjoyed even if the person behind it are a shit person and you gotta remember that there are teams making the games.. Not everyone is a scumbag.

If Blizzard is busy dealing with the investigation, then maybe they should just cancel the sub fee while they aren't working on the game.

If your reaction to everything going on right now is to complain that the next patch is going to take longer to release, then you need to take a step back and realize that you are part of the problem. You value video game content more than human decency and respect.
    The dumbest reaction I've ever read.

We value the money we spend on subscriptions and half assed games. The problem is the company not hiring the required resources to deliver what the customers are paying for.
    It's suddenly the customer's fault that your co-worker harasses you and your boss says you can't have extra developers? Dumb idiot ... blaming the players to cover his ass while the entire problem is at him and the entire management.
    Last edited by kranur; 2021-07-26 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    So wait, you read what's going on out there, and your sole reaction is "But... muh content updates!", REALLY?

I'm not sure about "Part of the problem", but at least try having some perspective on this horrible situation.
    As a customer I have every right to complain about delays and not getting value for money. Taking the opportunity to use this issue to explain away the absolute shit show of an expansion is repugnant. This has been happening for at least 8 years and all of a sudden it's "the workers are having a hard time. We will be stopping to give them time to process. We care about our employees". This is absolute BS. Where was the care 8 years ago when this allegedly first start. When did it really start? Why hasn't the CEO and all the other executives fired everyone in power who did nothing. Why hasn't the executives been fired?

Blizzard has done nothing about this for near a decade. The culture is still there. Blaming players is just the latest step in people trying to protect predators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    If Blizzard is busy dealing with the investigation, then maybe they should just cancel the sub fee while they aren't working on the game.
    This is my solution right here. They are the problem, they have a messed up culture they need to fix. Fine, I understand - when you have fixed it, and have earned my trust back as a developer, I will consider giving the company some of my money. As it stands, there are games I am enjoying more, and no reason to hand over money right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The funny thing is you’re treating this like THEY are your parents
    “Peas change my diapey blizz I wan content I pwaid u money now gimme diapey change and content”
    Entitled little man children
    You keep tossing entitled out there, its not being entitled for wanting to get a product you pay for. Are you really this daft?

Also the "just unsub" doesn't neglect the part where complaining that you are getting scammed out of something because OTHER PEOPLE can't keep themself from touching their employees in a illegal way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I truly believe this is the end of WoW's life. I mean seriously as both a long time member of this sub and scrolling through all the "wow is dead/dying, this will kill wow etc." I think for real this time.
    Yep... I agree, I don't think WoW can comeback from this, not in any way that matters. I mean, if they put out banger expansion after banger expansion... Maybe, but let's face it. I think this is it. This is how it ends.

Previously, WoW made mistakes, but they were all just small cracks, now with the exodus and lawsuit, it truly feels like there is no way out.

Not going to lie, it feels pretty bad to be a WoW fan right now, for several reasons.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    This is my solution right here. They are the problem, they have a messed up culture they need to fix. Fine, I understand - when you have fixed it, and have earned my trust back as a developer, I will consider giving the company some of my money. As it stands, there are games I am enjoying more, and no reason to hand over money right now.
    Absolutely agreed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    You and everyone else with this response is the exact reason why this shit is happening. At least your content with being human shit I guess.
    The reason why it is happening is because Blizzard didn't do anything about it for years, not because people paying for their services are upset they're charging them $15 a month to write letters on the internet.

Man i would hate to be someone who recently paid for a 6month sub but is outraged by this........Must be frustrating to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    Snowflakes in this chat, calling other "trash can". We are paying customers and just because some people at blizzard can't keep their hands away from others we are getting punished and "blamed" as part of the problem for wanting a product we pay for and they happily still charge for. Please get of your high horse.
    wE aRE pAyiNg cUsTOmers

You sound exactly like a miserly asshole who harras waitress and threaten to not leave the tip.

Oh wow, so unnecessary to blame customers for making comments about more delays.
    What a dick.

I agree with him, but thats a really horrible way to send a message. Could have chosen so many other ways to phrase it and still be the better man

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    You and everyone else with this response is the exact reason why this shit is happening. At least your content with being human shit I guess.
    Haha what? I can still feel for people at blizz that have been targeted by abuse but that doesn't mean we are a part of the problem for still wanting the product we paid for? This is some fucking shitty view you have here.

I pay $15 a month to play I don't show up to blizzard and harass people, should I just sit there and be "This is fine!", Either you stop taking sub money and delay or you keep working. They can't have both and at the same time blame their players.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Man i would hate to be someone who recently paid for a 6month sub but is outraged by this........Must be frustrating to no end.
    I paid for my six month sub an hour before this got to light

(I don't even feel angry I'm just... not surprised.)

If I wasn't currently unsubbed I'd be mad as hell that they're charging me for a product they aren't actively working on.

Either freeze sub costs and / or announce a formal downtime period while this sorts out, or get back to work

Sorry Alex, I pay money for content, not for you to learn how to not be a piece of shit.