Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    But in all seriousness, this web even is kinda dumb.
    Yeah, the instructions aren't nearly as clear as they have been for previous events.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Btw banners are rigged, got 2 chongus out of WEAPON banner in the last 3 4*
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-26 at 12:57 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that is just evil:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Honestly Inazuma so far has been amazing, I missed the exploration and puzzles, that's why 1.6 was so cool. Some stuff I noticed so far:

-They improved the bounties, you don't have to track stuff with elemental sight anymore, you go straight to the dude. Still has immunity / increased damage taken from certain stuff. At least in Inazuma, haven't done Mondstadt/Liyue yet for obvious reasons.

-The "choose which zone for comissions" seems kinda buggy. The first day I got all 4 from Inazuma, but the following days I've been getting a mix of Inazuma and Mondstadt.

-The gardening stuff in the pot seems underwhelming atm. I was expecting either a bigger limit for land plots or being able to pick back up seeds when picking flowers in the teapot. But neither of that is happening, so it feels kinda pointless getting 8 extra plants every 3 days.

-As everyone has said so far, fuck balethunder. I'm kinda hoping that finishing the Tatara Tales questline lowers the intensity of the area so I can explore more freely, kinda like the other quest with the altars removed the thunderstorm from the third island. But it seems the upgraded electrogranum is supposed to alleviate that so rip.

I think I'm probably the only person that does like Aloy. Looks like she should be in dances with Hilichurls. I don't really like the idea of collab chars in Genshin but then a part of me is disappointed we didn't get an 10 star Colonel Sanders healing allies with chicken breasts and one shot aoeing everything with a rain of popcorn chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    -The gardening stuff in the pot seems underwhelming atm. I was expecting either a bigger limit for land plots or being able to pick back up seeds when picking flowers in the teapot. But neither of that is happening, so it feels kinda pointless getting 8 extra plants every 3 days.
    I'm guessing they have a big housing update for when the rest of the islands come out since we are gathering like 4 new wood types. If they don't increase the loadout I hope they at the very least add a bunch of new areas in it. They were supposed to change the way loadout was calculated so walls and other stuff used less but it doesn't seem like thats out so I'm assuming they are saving most of the housing stuff for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm guessing they have a big housing update for when the rest of the islands come out since we are gathering like 4 new wood types. If they don't increase the loadout I hope they at the very least add a bunch of new areas in it. They were supposed to change the way loadout was calculated so walls and other stuff used less but it doesn't seem like thats out so I'm assuming they are saving most of the housing stuff for the next release.
    Most likely, it felt weird that you didn't get to buy Inazuma furniture as well. Then again, I only use the teapot for rewards, I didn't bother at all to decorate it past the 20k mark, so it's whatever for me.
    But the gardening could be kinda nice since I'm in the middle of getting all my characters to lvl 80, and honestly fuck violetgrass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Most likely, it felt weird that you didn't get to buy Inazuma furniture as well. Then again, I only use the teapot for rewards, I didn't bother at all to decorate it past the 20k mark, so it's whatever for me.
    But the gardening could be kinda nice since I'm in the middle of getting all my characters to lvl 80, and honestly fuck violetgrass.
    Well its a good idea to stack on Naku Weed for Yomiya.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...i_681/?lang=EN

We cant plant Dendrobium tho.

Also if you guys are planing to lvl a new free 5 star, stack on Crystal Marrow.

Anyway, i am almost done with my Ayaka build. Tommorow i will try to get some lvl 9 talents and i have to wait a bit longer to get Amenoma Kageuchi 80--) 90 as i didnt get a single 5* drop in dungeon for it.

After this its back to cyro dungeon to try to get better artifacts as current ones do need to be replaced.

And there are still hidden achivments left:

Honestly not rushing to do any of the puzzles or chests in the new area, even ignoring a few I do see. No need for any of their drops atm and figure I should save the exploration for when I really feel like playing. Doubt we are getting anything like this again for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Now that is just evil:
    How is that evil? People should try reading in-game texts for a change, they literally tell you where to look for the chest. What a great opportunity to make a shitty clickbait 5-min video.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well its a good idea to stack on Naku Weed for Yomiya.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...i_681/?lang=EN

We cant plant Dendrobium tho.
    I plan on skipping Yoimiya, I'm f2p and tbh she doesn't pique my interest. I was planning on rolling for Sara and since she happens to be a 4* the better for me. I would've like her to be on Kokomi's banner tho becase if I happen to get lucky (I'm near soft pity but I don't have the 50/50), I rather get a hydro character to mix it up with Xingqiu. My poor man is spread way too thin in all the comps I like to run lol.

Haven't really played since 1.2 or something. Any major changes to how you play the game since then - especially as a F2P / Maybe Season Pass buyer? I kind of stopped after getting discouraged from rolling on anything, if I could even get enough currency to do so.

5+ Year Old Account
    Kokomi able to walk on water with her Q but its only 10 sec duration .... and to waste Q for small run feels stupid, so i gonna hope that they will swap places her Q and E........ my poor-ass hope for our jesus girl from konoha.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Kokomi able to walk on water with her Q but its only 10 sec duration .... and to waste Q for small run feels stupid, so i gonna hope that they will swap places her Q and E........ my poor-ass hope for our jesus girl from konoha.
    Get Mona or Ayaka
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Get Mona or Ayaka
    Ayaka would be best, because she freeze the water when stopping her dash, while mona just fell in the water and start swimming.
    so if you interrupt your dash for a random reason, ayaka can go back directly into a new dash, while mona is stuck swimming ^^

not that this will make me roll on Ayaka, since I only have about 65ish wishes stocked, and I need a 2nd fire dps, only got yanfei as main fire dps, and xiangling as sub fire dps (I'm not counting amber, xinyan is too half assed with a need for %def for her shield only, and bennet is mostly support/buff). while I got enough cryo characters that can dish damages.

10+ Year Old Account

So you got to spend money to get primogems from amazon. Fuck that.

Guys...dont do stupid bullcrap like this for 160 primos...we are not animals. Have some self respect

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Haven't really played since 1.2 or something. Any major changes to how you play the game since then - especially as a F2P / Maybe Season Pass buyer? I kind of stopped after getting discouraged from rolling on anything, if I could even get enough currency to do so.
    I was in the same boat.
    The game is just so much more enjoyable if you buy a "unconnected starter account" on amazon/ebay.
    1. Choose your favorite character
    2. Buy a starter account
    3. Claim that starter account by connecting it to your e-mail
    4. Play the story with your favorite character
    5. ... profit

Any later rolls will come to you when they will... You won't need C6 for story anyway.

I wonder what they will do on ther 1 year-anniversary
    Many gacha games throw out a lot of free pulls during that so that new players can join and feel like they get so much free stuff in this game, and to get hooked properly.

That would be nice...
    A free standard 5* would be nice to, I'd finally get my Jean. I'm still sad/mad about the fact that I don't own her yet.
    Even though I wanted to start with her, but couldn't keep up with the rerolling and went for Keqing and Fischl instead.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wonder what they will do on ther 1 year-anniversary
    Many gacha games throw out a lot of free pulls during that so that new players can join and feel like they get so much free stuff in this game, and to get hooked properly.

That would be nice...
    A free standard 5* would be nice to, I'd finally get my Jean. I'm still sad/mad about the fact that I don't own her yet.
    Even though I wanted to start with her, but couldn't keep up with the rerolling and went for Keqing and Fischl instead.
    I hope for a Ganyu rerun , it's the next rerun expected as all other previous banners had a rerun (except albedo which is fail)
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I hope for a Ganyu rerun , it's the next rerun expected as all other previous banners had a rerun (except albedo which is fail)
    Next banner will probaly be Kokomi, Raiden and Sara. They would have no reason to put them on beta server so soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also leaker reported that Kokomi scales of atk and not hp.
    https://twitter.com/abc64real
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-07-27 at 03:24 PM.