Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nice to know you and your self interest is all that matters and who cares that people were harrassed and harmed right? Your addiction is more important. I hope nobody in your family goes through it because I'm sure your response would be: "I don;'t care you were sexually harrassed and violated. Shut up and fix me my hot pockets. I'm hungry.".
    Why can’t people be both? Concerned that others were harassed while also being concerned about an activity they enjoy.
    Granted, I will give more leeway to a video game company, but there are jobs and careers out there that won’t/can’t just stop working because of an issue, no matter how big or small. If people at Blizzard want some time to cope and recover then that is fine; however, I do think it’s pretty bad practice to try and blame the customer base for caring about a product they enjoy and spend time with.
    He puts out a post on social media about how no one is working during this issue and no development is being done, to which people are naturally concerned and asking things like “well, what about this in the future?” And he responds with a post that basically reads “you’re a shitty person for caring about this product.” People can obviously be concerned about both, but his original post put the emphasis on work and not the people who were hurt by what happened. His own post was about work not being done in response to the issue as the focal point, not the issue itself.

Nothing could show support better to the people that have been abused at Blizzard than to boycott the purchase of the product they were abused to make! Let's all unsub and tank profits, surely that wouldn't lead these people out of a job and possibly jeopardizing their finances/lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Anyone else not give a fuck and think this will all go away in a couple weeks?
    Not going to happen with this one and their name will always be associated with this in the future.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Like blizzard you are good at burying yourself deeper, keep going pal.
    Demonstrating that you only care about yourself and don;'t care about abuse victims isn't burying myself You running way from it and trying to act like you didn't say it s burying youresef deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Anyone else not give a fuck and think this will all go away in a couple weeks?
    Might take a bit more than couple of weeks, but yep. Not a single f given. Unsubbed because the game is crap, not because some Department of Gouda Cheese is investigating some rumors I've not seen proof of.

Quote Originally Posted by Solry View Post
    Might take a bit more than couple of weeks, but yep. Not a single f given. Unsubbed because the game is crap, not because some Department of Gouda Cheese is investigating some rumors I've not seen proof of.
    There's plenty of material to read if you sex starved neckbeards would find the time from being edgelords on the internet.

Gamers and gaming industry truly is a cesspool when it comes to these matters and should be burned to the fucking ground, as seen above.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Why can’t people be both? Concerned that others were harassed while also being concerned about an activity they enjoy.
    Granted, I will give more leeway to a video game company, but there are jobs and careers out there that won’t/can’t just stop working because of an issue, no matter how big or small. If people at Blizzard want some time to cope and recover then that is fine; however, I do think it’s pretty bad practice to try and blame the customer base for caring about a product they enjoy and spend time with.
    He puts out a post on social media about how no one is working during this issue and no development is being done, to which people are naturally concerned and asking things like “well, what about this in the future?” And he responds with a post that basically reads “you’re a shitty person for caring about this product.” People can obviously be concerned about both, but his original post put the emphasis on work and not the people who were hurt by what happened. His own post was about work not being done in response to the issue as the focal point, not the issue itself.
    You can be both, but those screaming and harrassing Blizzard employees no social media obviously aren't. The only care about "muh content". And again you are misrepresenting his words. He said you are a shitty person if you ONLY care about the game and not what is going on. But why actually read what he said when you can make it up yourself to fuel more outrage?
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-07-27 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooshie View Post
    There's plenty of material to read if you sex starved neckbeards would find the time from being edgelords on the internet.

Gamers and gaming industry truly is a cesspool when it comes to these matters and should be burned to the fucking ground, as seen above.
    There is a lot of material to read, that is correct. Didn't find any proof while reading though. Only "she said he said."

Quote Originally Posted by Tooshie View Post
    If you don't "give a fuck" about people suffering abuse and one going as far as committing suicide, you're a piece of shit as a human being. Plain and simple.
    Ah yes, because all people here are totally gorging on this drama and foaming at the thought of Blizzard crashing and burning out of the goodness of their hearts and care for the victims. Please, this perverted enjoyment from it has nothing to do with actually caring for the victims.

Haven't read the whole thread but in the first few pages there are a lot of people seemingly hoping that Blizzard will die off from this.
    I don't agree. I hope the cancerous management in Activision and the ones of them that have infiltrated Blizzard get criminal charges against them and are forced to leave, of course along with any who participated in the offense. I hope Activision gets so damaged rom this that Blizzard is able to buy them self out of their claws again and ditch all the Activision cockroaches that invested their hive.

All this so there is a small chance that Blizzard can be reborn and rise to their former days of making good games and content again, without any Activision influence.

I like U games and all that Blizz did genius, so i'll help U, but i'll write complicated things.
    -USA - one of the most totalitarian hypocritical (anti-sex) country in the world

Did U heard how was imprison for 30 years a woman-teacher for "multiple sex with a 17-year-old man"

-And when came present feminist totally-lying sect - blame men for everything((

When fems bunned models from working on races - this is called "Degradation".
    When fems persecuted a scientist for a shirt with painted girls in leggings - shame for everyone who supperted such!

Jeff: "any perpetrators of sexual harassment deserve both removal from the company and criminal investigation"
    -Offering sex - is NOT crime!
    -Salling sex - is NOT crime!
    -Sex is good!
    -Sex is need and important for sosiety!
    -"Totalitarian-for-all anti-sex man-hating people" - are sick on the head And pests!
    -When they become "license for moral"? After banned models? Or after noone asked me when forbade my native languege on which 99% talking in my native town (with US Dem party help).

"I believe strongly in equal treatment and equal protection. Regardless of gender or race, everyone deserves a safe and supportive environment in which to work and live"
    -Where are men's rights? Or only women can decide when there will be sex and to blackmail for anything, and man have no rights exept to work and pay for woman in restaurant and the man must jump on his hind legs like a pцssy-slave?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
    Ah yes, because all people here are totally gorging on this drama and foaming at the thought of Blizzard crashing and burning out of the goodness of their hearts and care for the victims. Please, this perverted enjoyment from it has nothing to do with actually caring for the victims.
    Only thing I care about is the empathy I feel for the victims and the long needed shake up that this industry/scene needs.

2-3 weeks and nobody will speak about this. Like tournament money, blitzchung and hong kong.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Never have I felt more vindicated unsubbing from a game.
    We got the AotC that matters!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    I do think Blizzard will have to ditch the whole "spoon-feed everybody welfare epics" strategy, because if they shoehorn everybody into the exact same raid on 4 difficulty levels, what little player base they have left will quickly grow bored and leave.
    I hope they try this. The final decline and flatlining of WoWStar would be hilarious to watch.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew what strange people post here in these forums. But after reading the comment section I'm shocked.
    An explanation would be that most people here are insecure teenage boys who prbly don't had much contact to females and if they did got rejected. This is ofc just a guess but I have no explanation for stuff like this. Incredible... I'm so glad I've reduced my in-game social contact to a bare minimum
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    They dont get laid off. If people stop paying for wow, they would terminate wow and shift devs to other products or start a new product.
    And this would likely be done by diverting budget from Blizzard to other divisions of ATVI.

If things get dysfunctional enough at Blizzard, it just gets amputated.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

You can be both, but those screaming and harrassing Blizzard employees no social media obviously aren't. The only care about "muh content". And again you are misrepresenting his words. He said you are a shitty person if you ONLY care about the game and not what is going on. But why actually read what he said when you can make it up yourself to fuel more outrage?
    But he is the one saying they only care about it when they are asking directly about what his post was focused on. His own post has his team not working as the focal point. His team not working shouldn’t have even been discussed. He drew attention to it, and when people asked about it he acted like they are shitty people and that’s all they cared about.
    For instance, he makes this post, if I post something back asking about it, and he responds to that by saying I’m a shitty person for asking about it and trying to convey that’s all I care about. His response is a cover all and dismissive. He has no idea whether I care about these people or not but he puts out a blanket statement to dismiss everyone’s concerns, regardless if they care or not.
    That’s bad business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I knew what strange people post here in these forums. But after reading the comment section I'm shocked.
    An explanation would be that most people here are insecure teenage boys who prbly don't had much contact to females and if they did got rejected. This is ofc just a guess but I have no explanation for stuff like this. Incredible... I'm so glad I've reduced my in-game social contact to a bare minimum
    Yeah, I wish I could say that I was shocked.

I definitely disagreed with how the dude worded his tweet, but damn if this community didn't just turn right around and do its best to prove him right. That's "gamers" for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yeah and the gaming industry is made from same type of people but older generation so when you put these individuals in positions of power... Well, we are seeing where it leads, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Luckily we live in an era where these things are taken more and more seriously and fortunately all the male right activists and similar losers are a vocal but inevitably dying breed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Demonstrating that you only care about yourself and don;'t care about abuse victims isn't burying myself You running way from it and trying to act like you didn't say it s burying youresef deeper.
    Caring about the product i pay for, doesn't mean i condone any bad behavior by blizz, you should go work for them with all ur shitty excuses n deflections