Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    obviously he is just talking passionately n don't really mean that, calm ur concerns lucy, or it's rather that ur happy u got that part to deflect blizzard with??
    I know it's hard for someone who hasn't hit puberty yet to see that I'm against Blizzard / Activision on this, but you could at least try. I've seen enough of threats online and where they can lead, not being OK with threats of murder and violence does not mean I'm defending them you fucking lunatic.

Look, it's all very simple. These greasy incels at Blizz HQ need to stop getting drunk and creeping out the ladies! Come on guys, not cool.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I know it's hard for someone who hasn't hit puberty yet to see that I'm against Blizzard / Activision on this, but you could at least try. I've seen enough of threats online and where they can lead, not being OK with threats of murder and violence does not mean I'm defending them you fucking lunatic.
    if you are an adult u'd know those "threats" are prob from some angry kid, you keep biting into this like a happy little doggy who found a bone he really likes.

Just stop. It's embarrasing. N if you aren't defending Blizz, why do you make empty threats such a big deal? "but but but you don't understand, some angry gamer from Portugal might break pandemic quarantine n travel all the to california n look up some blizz guy n smack him!" like anyone would do that...n announce the crime beforehand n actually go do it..

are you new to the internet n take everything people say seriously? either that or siding with blizzard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    Look, it's all very simple. These greasy incels at Blizz HQ need to stop getting drunk and creeping out the ladies! Come on guys, not cool.
    Apparently, that never happened because women speaking out against sexual harassment at workplace are by definition liars and/or whores who just want money....

... Or at least that's how Blizzard defenders paint them. Some posters never cease to amaze me with how low they can get.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2021-07-27 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    they aren't blaming you for company culture. they are saying part of the "problem" as a different issue, meaning that people demanding they work, in spite of a horrific event, are causing them significant distress. this isn't complicated. take a single second. i also want SL content. i also want 9.2. i want these people to be in a decent state of mind when they make it, not reeling from a total company-breaking moment. holy heck.

- - - Updated - - -

agree. this feels like it might actually be the end this time.
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandu View Post
    It's never a problem that paying customers demand something in return for their money. It's not something that just happend, the enviroment was toxic for years. Every employee knew that because they were there. It wasn't a surprise for them. Okey, give the affected people some freetime. They are people too. It's just not a reason to a significant delay. If they need more human resource to finish everithing in time, they could just hire more. They can do that. They are a international company and they have enough money to do that. They could have developers and artist from all around the globe. Maybe they have to cut the profit of the investors or the management (whose are responsible for this situation) to compensate? Sure. They just do not do that, instead they tell us we are part of the problem. Like we forced their hand to molest their coworkers or something.
    100% this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamurello View Post
    OMG yawn already, everyone involved has buggered off from the company already, sick of all this wokist crap

important thing is outlaw rogues need a buff
    It's abhorrent views such as this one that allow toxic environments like the one at Blizzard to fester.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    And you people continue to prove me right with your corporate apologist mentality.
    Nobody is apologizing for the company. Wanting to let the facts come out first before making judgement does not = apologism.

I am angry and my post perfectly implies that. Only a complete lunatic would think that I am sick and mentally unwell.
    Dude you literally stated you want to assault someone. You are sick and mentally unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's abhorrent views such as this one that allow toxic environments like the one at Blizzard to fester.
    Virtue signalling: ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What are you doing to fix the toxicity?

Again, not what he was saying at all. What he said was that those that only care about the game instead of the well being of those hurt are a problem.

If people won't read what he actually wrote, then they shouldn't post about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Well one of their seniors just tried to shift the blame on the customers expecting the content they paid for instead of admitting management incompetence of which we're well aware of.

The only low left is to make a new tweet and admit they don't give a crap about players anyway.
    Not what he wrote at all. Is anyone actually reading what he actually wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Again, not what he was saying at all. What he said was that those that only care about the game instead of the well being of those hurt are a problem.

If people won't read what he actually wrote, then they shouldn't post about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not what he wrote at all. Is anyone actually reading what he actually wrote?
    That is absolutely the implication though my dude and the way many, many people are interpreting it. I'm sure Blizz are very impressed with you for defending them though.

It's not that simple, especially when it's management that is being rightfully targetted. The people that manage everything, including new hires and training.

The only solution now is to find an internal solution, fire all those involved and the leaders that ignored it and then promote talented employees.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    What are you doing to fix the toxicity?
    It starts from very basic, grassroot stuff like not putting up with sexist/misogynistic/ableist/younameit on a let's say, videogame related forum.

I know, shockingly complex stuff.

Yeah 1:30 mark was enough for me. Jesus christ.

"I haven't read about it but obviously a feminist attack". Go fuck yourself, seriously these Peterson dickriding incels can go fuck themselves so hard.

Siri, show me what a lifetime of getting rejected by women does to you.
    Last edited by Tooshie; 2021-07-27 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Irrelevant - it is NEVER acceptable to literally blame your paying customers for a problem that is 100% internal and self inflicted.
    So you are trying to say that any "paying customer" That has sent death threats, to any number of employees in the last few weeks/months are not part of a problem? How many had been sent to Golden alone because they were pissy over a story arc? To the devs because of a delay? Yes, they are. Those who are merely stating their disapproval are one thing and but don't dare try to pretend there isn't a segment of the community that hasn't sent a number of threats because that is a bald-faced lie.

The wow community has some of the most venomously spiteful, and hateful people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting, and most of them live on MMO Champ. If anyone even thinks of a second that the shit going down at Blizzard isn't going to cause a delay they have another thing coming. Distress affects creativity, and workflow. With a last checked number of 4700 people working at blizzard alone (unknown how old or correct that data still is.) It's insane to assume even a large fraction of them even KNEW what was going on. So the news would likely have been quite a shock to most as much as it was paying customers.

but instead of trying to have even a fraction of understanding and compassion for them as they try and deal with this, a group of people throw a damned tantrum over it. No matter who is or isn't guilty, no matter how many of them, men or women have lied during this investigation there is still a larger number of innocent people who deserve respect. Because they are humans too and not machines. They have emotions and feelings, and god forbid that effect someone else's fun because they pay $15 a month, amirite? People and their mental/physical health will always be more important than a game. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Bruh, they get into the document right after that.
    Mate, it's fucking Carl Benjamin. He's an absolute fucking clown. I don't need to watch an entire video of him rambling to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Mate, it's fucking Carl Benjamin. He's an absolute fucking clown. I don't need to watch an entire video of him rambling to know that.
    Dude, when the added argument is that "Blizzard bad because it's lead by straight WHITE MEN" it's starting to smell some intersectional BS mixed intere.

That being said, when somebody's virtue-signaling as bad as Blizzard, there's something rotten going on inside.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2021-07-27 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Dude, when the added argument is that "Blizzard bad because it's lead by straight WHITE MEN" it's starting to smell some intersectional BS mixed intere.
    Oh, right. Yeah, I take it back. I'm going to run with what Carl Benjamin, 2nd in line to the throne of Incel King, has to say about it.