Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

By Our Hand - Chains of Domination Cinematic

By Our Hand - Chains of Domination Cinematic

nop, ain't cutting, their choices are still weird to justify the BfA story
    ....1st
    Last edited by nunotex; 2021-07-27 at 04:13 PM.

Elune allowed Teldrassil to be burned down to help the Night Fae with their aenima grind?

1+ Year Old Account
    Bruh moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Elune allowed Teldrassil to be burned down to help the Night Fae with their aenima grind?
    Yeah, Elune could've tried to help her people but instead allowed them to be sacrificed to the Winter Queen.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Q. How can we make Sylvanas look less culpable?
    A. Let's blame Elune. Everyone hates the Night Elves, even their patron deity.

So... she deliberately let her chosen people, as she called them, die so they could help the shadowlands... "Hey, you're my chosen people, so I'm gonna ignore your plight so you can help the shadowlands..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    So... she deliberately let her chosen people, as she called them, die so they could help the shadowlands... "Hey, you're my chosen people, so I'm gonna ignore your plight so you can help the shadowlands..."
    Yep, screw you Night Elves.

i just want to point out that the eons old goddess with so far untold amounts of power heard the cries for help from the shadowlands. so instead of going to see why there was a drought going on, she decided to let her "favorite children" be burned alive.

so common sense and good writing is dead for blizzard. got it. no hope with the current team left.

As there it is. On their way to ruining Elune as well. It is Elune's first scene, and they write her to be constipated with stilted dialogue. Please make it stop.

Very anticlimactic for me. I expected some bigger reveal here, and this means that either Sylvanas was also working with Elune (?) or Elune just didn't care about the night elves, and has no idea what's going on in shadowlands.

Honestly, I'm the kind of person who'd stick with a story/series even if it starts to go downhill, but this is just really starting to piss me off, how bad the story is starting to get, and it's not even the ideas, cause there are some great ideas in SL, but the execution, and some laziness on how little relevant story info we get...
    Last edited by sador; 2021-07-27 at 04:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait... does this mean Sylvanas IS Elune?

DDD

When will they change WoW's genre to "Comedy"?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they seriously trying to shift the fucking blame away from Sylvanas!?

why are they so bloody determined to make even a scene like this filled with unnecessary drama and meaningless commitments

So... are they going to explain why Elune didn't let her get the vengeance against Sylvannas since she says Tyrande still has the power to choose vengeance.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

This is astoundingly bad.

"Yeah, I sat back and let countless night elves burn because I thought it'd help with the anima drought."

Elune, had you let them live, they would've accumulated more anima in the meantime. Also maybe check in with your sister first to find out what's going on instead of just going "Welp, time to send some Night Elf juice!" and directing the flow to her (and by extension, the Maw).

My guess is that the writers are attempting to sabotage the story from within. Would make a lot more sense than this storyline...
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-07-27 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sador View Post
    Very anticlimactic for me. I expected some bigger reveal here, and this means that either Sylvanas was also working with Elune (?) or Elune just didn't care about the night elfs, and has no idea what's going on in shadowlands.

Honestly, I'm the kind of person who'd stick with a story/series even if it starts to go downhill, but this is just really starting to piss me off, how bad the story is starting to get, and it's not even the ideas, cause there are some great ideas in SL, but the execution, and some laziness on how little relevant story info we get...
    Did you watch it? Its rather clear Elune had no idea what is going on the SL. The Winter queen called her saying there was a drought so Elune allowed Teldrassil to burn to feed the SL with souls. She didn't know the drought was because of all the new souls getting sucked into the Maw.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Wait... what now?

Elune was fine with the genocide of her own worshipping people?!?!?!? OMG, The Lich King protected his servents better then that....