Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    hopefully they cover up a lot of the sexualized females like alextrasza, calia's chest, reduce jaina's chest size and remove perverted NPCs
    Time to unsub then.

If any thing blizz needs more lewd transmogg & Chest slider.

People need to stop bringing IRL politics, agendas & Drama into a fictional game.

I want to look at huge badonkers while playing games.

Main reason why i consider both Black desert & Blade & Soul to be overall better games than WoW are the amount of revealing outfits and character creator options
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2021-07-28 at 08:12 AM.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Of course, the real Afrasiabi deleted his Twitter and booked it to Hawaii over a year ago, retiring as a millionaire.
    How do you know this?

You're telling me he is in Waikiki Beach right now drinking Mai Tai's?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

All I can come up with is 'Chains of Domination'.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Why do you hate attractive females?
    Because he can't get any

10+ Year Old Account
    1- delete tokens
    2- delete cash shop or subscription, u can't have both
    3- delete LFG even for lvling, make anything like Mythic queue, u have to interact with ppl to go to dungeon
    4- return of cinematic quality of BFA, why did u remove it? I hate BFA yet i keep all its cinematic since i actually like them, btw Legion (the most recent exp i love) i have only 7.2 trailer and i don't even like its cinematic
    hopefully they cover up a lot of the sexualized females like alextrasza, calia's chest, reduce jaina's chest size and remove perverted NPCs
    u want wow burka edition or something? this is fantasy world, i want my men beefed and my women sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I find it amusing that they are already removing all references of him before anything has even been decided in court. Normally that would be setting a dangerous precedent of guilty until proven innocent, with the accused already having their lives ruined before anything even makes it to court, which sadly happens far more often than it should. But in this case it at least makes some sense, the developers would be the ones who know if he actually is guilty since they would have witnessed it.
    i agree with u let's wait for court decision best, mob justice can be wrong
    but tbh it seems he is 100% guilty and this is just waste of time waiting? still yeah best wait for justice, if we don't follow justice then u are in a shithole regime like north korea (0.5 freedom of justice meter) or egypt (literally zero, the lowest on earth)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Time to unsub then.

If any thing blizz needs more lewd transmogg & Chest slider.

People need to stop bringing IRL politics, agendas & Drama into a fictional game.
    the problem is how blizz handle it, Sylvannas covered her abdomen in ugly leather patch, wizard from diablo for example looks far more elegant and she dress more than Sylvannas
    And this IS fantasy btw, not real world, irl u can't get sexy without being genetic gifted and/or bust ur ass at gym, i don't want to play ugly fat dude, heck i hit gym since years and i want my avatar to look better than me, not worse
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I think they already made Sylvanas less sexualised now in SL (less revealing armor).
    My guess is they will remove any content offencive / joking on "minorities" and remove the ability for players to transmog platekinis / hide armor on female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1- delete tokens
    2- delete cash shop or subscription, u can't have both
    3- delete LFG even for lvling, make anything like Mythic queue, u have to interact with ppl to go to dungeon
    4- return of cinematic quality of BFA, why did u remove it? I hate BFA yet i keep all its cinematic since i actually like them, btw Legion (the most recent exp i love) i have only 7.2 trailer and i don't even like its cinematic

u want wow burka edition or something? this is fantasy world, i want my men beefed and my women sexy

i agree with u let's wait for court decision best, mob justice can be wrong
    but tbh it seems he is 100% guilty and this is just waste of time waiting? still yeah best wait for justice, if we don't follow justice then u are in a shithole regime like north korea (0.5 freedom of justice meter) or egypt (literally zero, the lowest on earth)

- - - Updated - - -

the problem is how blizz handle it, Sylvannas covered her abdomen in ugly leather patch, wizard from diablo for example looks far more elegant and she dress more than Sylvannas
    And this IS fantasy btw, not real world, irl u can't get sexy without being genetic gifted and/or bust ur ass at gym, i don't want to play ugly fat dude, heck i hit gym since years and i want my avatar to look better than me, not worse
    Wait you think... *wheezes in laughter*... blizzard is going to get rid of token over this? Hahahahahaha... oh wait your probably serious.

5+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you gay? So, I have to ask, does your post include male characters as well? Too many male muscled characters that need to be covered up

Aren't you a Sylvanas fanboy though? Are you sure you want this?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

So much Poes law going on in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It's sad what a cesspit this message board has become. It was bad for years, but this ... is just sad.

They should NOT cover up these. Don't be stupid. Alexstrasza is effectively a demi-goddess of fertility. Its totally appropriate she is depicted as she is ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expecting like 2/3rds of all npcs to be turned into black/ yellow female gender things with pink or blue hair.
    Thats pmuch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Expecting like 2/3rds of all npcs to be turned into black/ yellow female gender things with pink or blue hair.
    Thats pmuch about it.
    Already happening. It's just minor, unimportant characters you don't notice. Like the innkeeper in the dwarven district in SW (Thaegra Tillstone). Was changed in SL prepatch from

to
    It's the only NPC I've noticed so far, but I also did not watch out for it. I've just had one character bound to that inn, so I've noticed when SL launched.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-07-28 at 08:53 AM.

After being freed from Zovaal's domination magic, Anduin will realize she is a trans lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Already happening. It's just minor, unimportant characters you don't notice. Like the innkeeper in the dwarven district in SW (Thaegra Tillstone). Was changed in SL prepatch from
    It's the only NPC I've noticed so far, but I also did not watch out for it. I've just had one character bound to that inn, so I've noticed when SL launched.
    Holy shit, it's right in line with Hollywood blackwashing all the red-haired white women in movies, tv series, cartoons, and comic books.

More dad bods. But likely removing references to that narcissist Afrasiabi, probably renaming the Gorm queen in south Ardenweald.

to

Why does this matter though?
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2021-07-28 at 09:16 AM.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Why does this matter though?
    why do the change if it doesn't matter?

5+ Year Old Account
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...-tillstone.jpg
    to
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...-tillstone.jpg
    Amazon are doing black hobbits n dwarves for their Lotr show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Leadership @blizz has said there will be lots of changes in Shadowlands and Classic being implemented very soon.

What do you think these changes will be???
    Most likely removal or replacement of characters who have a reference from a person of problematic background at Blizzard, like Afrasrabi's character, and most likely, quest.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..