Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Your gut feeling is not a source...
    Bwahahahaha. Oh the irony of this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's not discrimination to make sure minorities are getting hired unless you think somehow straight white males haven't had it easier than others in North America and Europe than basically everyone else in the past 200 years.
    You might want to actually read the definition and understand the very concept of "discrimination" here, rather than its use as a buzzword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    CRT being a thing is proof of that. Boys are also discriminated at in the schooling system, as they are "too rowdy", so they need to be turned into berated into being more feminine, it's why women graduate from college in far larger amounts than men, while men make up the vast majority of suicides.
    If its so obvious, please link the study.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    This is my main issue with this - it's just optics. And not even just form the developers, but from the players themselves. They are fine with continuing to enjoy a product that was part of his work, as long as there's no direct references to remind them of him.
    Tells you enough about how superficial these people are. And they become offended when we rightly point out that they are just virtue signaling, they have no real conviction, no real will to do what is right. All these cases of sexual harassments would not have continued to this extent, if even one of the people had the guts to stand up to the criminal and punched that bastard in the face! The brave one would lose his job sure, but the echo of this incident would spread to the whole company, including the president and ceo and not to mention the press would also quickly gert a hold of this, actions would have been taken long ago to stop this kind of crime. But everyone was afraid of losing job and was pointing finger at someone else to do the job. It is still going on, blaming the company president, ceo, paid customers and so on. No conviction, no will, no intention to the right thing. And now they are being paid to not work too. Fantastic!
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltjar View Post
    I will do exactly the same, since the outcome of all this bs is crystal clear. Look at all the beloved movie, tv series and game franchises, that got tainted and destroyed by so called "diversity" aka "no white cis males". Lifeless husks with only puritan agenda and intersectional feminist ideology plastered all among it.

All talent, merit, excitement and entertainment value sucked out of it, only to pander to a [insert color] haired, socially mutilated minority, that only exist
    in the Twitter/TikTok cespool echo chamber.

(Stunning and) brave new world.
    Oh noes, my sweet and dear childhood cartoons (T_T) awww the superhero movies too? The horror....the crimes against society
    The true crime is ofcorse ruining this things. This people should go to hell for it

Why do people even care if someone says his sexual orientation?
    Saying it is as boring as saying your favorite food.
    It means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solry View Post
    Bwahahahaha. Oh the irony of this statement.
    Asking for a source for a bold statement is irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Solry View Post
    Only they don't. Twitter mobs only witch hunt things, going from one to another. They never actually spend anything on the thing they fought for whenever they cancel cuture wins. They just go preying on the next one.
    No, I meant they hire people from Twitter. Like put out hiring advertisements and such. Before, they used to hire gamers, but they were deemed "too toxic" and "too masculine", so they started getting new hires by advertising on Twitter and Fartbook.

CRT being a thing is proof of that. Boys are also discriminated at in the schooling system, as they are "too rowdy", so they need to be turned into berated into being more feminine, it's why women graduate from college in far larger amounts than men, while men make up the vast majority of suicides.
    If anyone disputes the veracity of CRT being taught in schools, refer them to this link:

https://www.zinnedproject.org/why/wh...rs-are-saying/

Howard Zinn was a Marxist and founded the Zinn Education Project to help teachers re-teach history from an "Activist's (read: Marxist) Perspective".

Yes because the opposite of "rowdy" is not "peaceful" or "quiet"
    The opposite of "rowdy" is....ofcourse....feminine.

Im out of here.

Planet Earth couldnt end soon enough

If its so obvious, please link the study.
    https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=40

Women have higher graduation rates.

Asking for a source for a bold statement is irony?
    This entire topic is devoid of sources proff from the likes of you. Everyone shreeks that proof is not needed because "believe all whamen".
    Yet whenever you disagree on a fact you demand proof. It's hillarious really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but this is again plain wrong. Humans need to learn to behave in school apart from learning the actual knowledge. Being uncivilized or "rowdy" and learning in the same minute does not actually work at all. We do not live in the stoneage anymore. The only thing that matters is your brain. You need it to store technical knowledge and social behavior and act appropriately. There is a german saying "Was du nicht willst, dass man dir tu', das füg auch keinem andern zu." ----google-translate---> “What you don't want someone to do to you, don't do it to anyone else."
    This is what you need to learn in school apart from knowledge about technical stuff or your own/other languages.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

stock drops by over 10% and doesnt recover and just like the last time that happened it drags old bobby "remember how he lost a sexual harassment case a few years ago" kotick out of his moneycrypt to say something.

for his shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Yes because the opposite of "rowdy" is not "peaceful" or "quiet"
    The opposite of "rowdy" is....ofcourse....feminine.
    Gee, it's almost as if femininity is more "peaceful" and "sociable", or something, while men are more "hotblooded" and "violent", as seen by the number of men that commit murders or go to wars, or just get into drunken fistfights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Sorry but this is again plain wrong. Humans need to learn to behave in school apart from learning the actual knowledge. Being uncivilized or "rowdy" and learning in the same minute does not actually work at all. We do not live in the stoneage anymore. The only thing that matters is your brain. You need it to store technical knowledge and social behavior and act appropriately. There is a german saying "Was du nicht willst, dass man dir tu', das füg auch keinem andern zu." ----google-translate---> “What you don't want someone to do to you, don't do it to anyone else."
    This is what you need to learn in school apart from knowledge about technical stuff or your own/other languages.
    And it is this way of thinking that allows women abuse young boys and turn them into brow-beaten pseudo girls.

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=40

Women have higher graduation rates.
    Question. Do you believe the wage gap between men and women is a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    That's literally the job of every CEO is to care about nothing but stockmarket and wallets. The issue isn't Kotick (He is an issue but more a symptom than the disease), it's uncontrolled capitalism.
    There is no need to be silly.

I wonder how a totally woke Blizzard would look.

Maybe they kill off the masculine traditional strong king, and replace him with his peace loving gentle son. And put a woman in charge of the most popular faction, and have her get away with literal murder.

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    I will immediately stop playing any Blizzard game if they make the tits of the female characters smaller!
    Can I have your gold?

15+ Year Old Account
    Gee, it's almost as if femininity is more "peaceful" and "sociable", or something, while men are more "hotblooded" and "violent", as seen by the number of men that commit murders or go to wars, or just get into drunken fistfights.

- - - Updated - - -

And it is this way of thinking that allows women abuse young boys and turn them into brow-beaten pseudo girls.
    Look I don't know why you are so focused on boys/girls or woman and man. Yes they exist, and no I am also not a fan of infinite genders, but I respect if someone with this opinion. I raise my children normally without forcing boys to wear nail color or whatever. I just let them do what they want on this topic.
    However the problem at blizzard is that male humans sexually assaulted, harassed and discriminated female humans.
    And boys being forced to not be "rowdy" in a lesson is again very logical because you need to learn the knowledge of this lesson. After school you can do whatever rowdy stuff you want and burn the garden of your parents.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Question. Do you believe the wage gap between men and women is a myth?
    It is. Men work vastly more paid overtime, on average, than women do, even for the same jobs. That is why the aggregate on men's wage is around $0.25 higher on average. If you eliminated that, then those numbers would be utterly equal. The first thing you shouldn't jump to is "they are just bigoted against wahmen", it's what could offset the balance, which in this case is things like "paid overtime" or just working more hours on average.