Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, I have no idea why they even bothered. We swim in Anima now anyway, so what's even the bloody point.

This change won't even make a dent in the waterfall of Anima we get, so like why bother.

That's actually hilarious.

"Huh players have more anima. Should we add some new stuff?"

" Nah this is easier."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    People were buying and vendoring them for gold, that's why they increased the cost.
    Ah, well then.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    That's actually hilarious.

"Huh players have more anima. Should we add some new stuff?"

" Nah this is easier."
    They added more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    But what is the point to increase anima gained in new patch if you gonna just increase anima prices?
    People literally couldn't turn in their anima anymore because their store was full and they had nothing to use it for. Prices are still far below the increase in gain rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Because at this point it's only cosmetic gear, and it's fine to have a cost sink for cosmetic gear.
    Cost sink for what? a currency that next expansion will make obsolete?

But what is the point to increase anima gained in new patch if you gonna just increase anima prices?
    to reduce the anima/gold conversion/generation and encourage people to use the crafting material intermediary to make gold from anima. its better for economy if resources are generated and gold is spent on that instead of gold just being generated from vendoring items

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Silly OP, Blizzard wants you buying WoW tokens for gold, not converting another in game currency to it. Be thankful someone didn't decide to quadruple the price while crawling to another cubicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Because at this point it's only cosmetic gear, and it's fine to have a cost sink for cosmetic gear.
    not even that, bcs in transmog you have it already as you get the pieces from campaign...
    its literaly just anima/gold exchange
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-07-28 at 02:56 PM.

They nerfed it because people were buying it and vendoring it. Making thousands of extra gold from korthia dailies.
    Just an oversight of giving more anima.
    No one actually needs this gear any more.
    You can buy better from the AH.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Ah so, basically an oversight.

And nerfing the sell price directly, would indirectly nerf the gold cost to transmog the covenant armor. And we can't have that. Got it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Logged in today to buy gear for alts with anima and they just buffed one piece to cost 250 anima?? Like what, players have complained about not getting enough anima for WHOLE expansion and now they just buff the cost of catch up gear??
    Quick question; why are you buying the pieces? I mean, you get them for free anyways when you unlock the option to buy them?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise you get em all from quest?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Logged in today to buy gear for alts with anima and they just buffed one piece to cost 250 anima?? Like what, players have complained about not getting enough anima for WHOLE expansion and now they just buff the cost of catch up gear??
    Which they corrected by increasing how much you gain. What's the issue? I walk away with like 1000-1750 a day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Which they corrected by increasing how much you gain. What's the issue? I walk away with like 1000-1750 a day now.
    I think some people didn't realise how significant the increase in gain is. If you do a bit of rare and treasure hunting, it's not hard to end up with well over 3k anima per day, without making any effort to seek out anima in particular. You just get it thrown after you everywhere in Korthia.

With development on the game halted, they have to pad out the play time somehow or you'll be left with nothing to do and unsub.