Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    When I came back to WoW in WoD after a few years, and my old guildie said they didn't have a rogue in the guild. Me, never played a rogue, never liked rogue, made a level 1 Blood Elf Rogue and started leveling and had great fun with it.

A nice WoW comeback with a classic damage dealer.

my earliest great rogue memory is actually long before I tried playing the class myself. one of my friends was a rogue and she'd sometimes mail me fun little items she found from pickpocketing. one of them was a pet rock (back then it didn't have the 'use' ability) which inspired many jokes. I still have it on my old main now

I can’t pick a specific moment because everything about rogues is great. It’s the most fun class to play regardless of anything else because the class fantasy is most thoroughly fleshed out. Stealth has a lot to do with it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    I can’t pick a specific moment because everything about rogues is great. It’s the most fun class to play regardless of anything else because the class fantasy is most thoroughly fleshed out. Stealth has a lot to do with it I think.
    rogue is the funnest class to play.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

earning rogue powers every expansion is terrible idea the game should go in another direction. once again blizzards off on the rogue experience.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I miss that time in vanilla where I was stuck in frost by a mage who was 2% from dying, pulled a gun at him and shot him down :P

We need more of that simple and fun gameplay back.
    agreed. when i was leveling rogue i listened to the chili peppers from lvl 1-80 back in wrath. slow cheetah come before my forest looks like its on today.

wow man with all the lawsuits going on at blizzard there be no chance of rogue happening at all.............

So much for being positive. Also did you mean to post this junk in this rogue-related thread?

Playing underdog spec and out performing other rogues.
    Also literally anytime I see other classes running around a shit storm area with tons of mobs while I just walk around invisibly ( bonus points for the quests where using the items don't break stealth )

Sneaking up on members of the other faction while they are vulnerable is the best (or worst depending on your perspective so to speak) thing in the world. boom ded and then lurk around, sapping, throwing stones, doing emotes. Awh yes

since the beginning of the game rogue has always been hard to play and win with. wod design made it some what achievable in pvp to win with as rogue. no matter the spec you choose. that change during wod made the class balanced with the rest of the game because in wod rogues could win for once. it was better than legion bfa and shadow lands. i prefer achievable chances to win over loosing and dyeing all the time. most of you here that play rogue could agree with me for blizzard to do just that.

- - - Updated - - -

trolls are sleeping right now.. lol

Be in Rogue only Guild ( in MoP and WoD ) and hunting poor souls, High or low geared, we are here to kill and laugh.
    Flying around Expansion areas, or major cities, one of us popup as decoy and until they attack, that rogue Vanish But many rogues show up /wave /laugh
    Even if they are flying, using dismount item and kill them before hitting ground.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

looks like things are moving in the right direction all this stuff takes time especially for rogues. day by day progress. guys eventually we will have good rogues back to play again.

actually this will never happen rogue is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    actually this will never happen rogue is doomed.
    I feel all warm and fuzzy already reading this uplifting thread.

i think rogues are an exception to the rules seems like rogue plays by the rules. i liked when they just gave us everything and we specced to do what we wanted that was funner. having to earn power is just so tedious the heroes have proven them selves multiple times in the past.

looking back the last 16 years i have won alot but also died alot. i don't think anything can replace the experience i had.

just fyi blizzard your rogue experience is not worth subbing to the game for on a 6 month basis anymore. as a company you will have to figure how to attract rogues back to the game sub model as there is no reason to play a rogue anymore.

ill give you a hint. im tiered of dyeing all the time and would like to see rogues win 60-80% of the time. the unique of playing a rogue is not there anymore this all started with legion going live. subtlety is the rogues iconic spec. but live currant i do not feel like a ninja at all. there's no fantasy in loosing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    just fyi blizzard your rogue experience is not worth subbing to the game for on a 6 month basis anymore. as a company you will have to figure how to attract rogues back to the game sub model as there is no reason to play a rogue anymore.
    Very positive. /s Also still confused what that crap infowars had to do with rogues.