Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I wasn't saying it's ok. I was just stating a fact. It happens, whether we like it or not.
    So fuck it just ignore it? I'm not getting your point?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Based on the text exchange and photo in the hotel (“Cosby”) room, I don’t believe a damn thing he says. To me, he’s just trying to save his own ass and his boys.

He was in that picture…
    I know, I'm not defending him wholesale. I buy that there may be some elements of in-jokes in that context-less chat, but it's still a shitty/bad text log either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So fuck it just ignore it? I'm not getting your point?
    Most people are already ignoring it. How is this so difficult to follow?

10+ Year Old Account
    What white power crap?
    Willful ignorance is STRONG there, Grasshopper.

I'll just let that stay as is.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Willful ignorance is STRONG there, Grasshopper.

I'll just let that stay as is.
    I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. I want to see it if such crap exists in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people are already ignoring it. How is this so difficult to follow?
    So fuck it then? Is that what YOU are saying? Cause if not I don't get your point...
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Based on the text exchange and photo of him in the hotel (“Cosby”) room, I don’t believe a damn thing he says. To me, he’s just trying to save his own ass and his boys.
    Yeah, his explanation was weak as hell, and let's not forget his initial lame statement on the whole thing. He is a piece of shit who is trying to cover his own ass, there is no way he wasn't aware of what was going on.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

So fuck it then? Is that what YOU are saying? Cause if not I don't get your point...
    I think I don't get your point. I merely stated a fact, I didn't claim to have some deep point about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I don't get your point. I merely stated a fact, I didn't claim to have some deep point about it.
    Oh in the case. Moss grows on the north side of trees.

i mean if we are stating irrelevant facts I want to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seriously. Greg needs to treat this like it's a legal matter and "shut the fuck up" like Ion has done so far. There's no digging out of this, and even if there's in-joke context that makes the leaked chat less bad (I can believe there's context we don't get as outsiders to a point), just shut the fuck up because folks aren't gonna believe you and will believe what they want.
    They always claim it's some "joke".

Funny thing even if someone dies, it was just a "joke" too.

THAT'S Alt-Right "mores" that prison planet mindset.

It was never funny just like the guy running those people over in Charlotte, after a night of Tiki torches (why not shields as that's WoW Zandalari CULTure?).

Yeah, this place is just c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g with the old Gamergate vibe. They just hide their affiliations now and use Discord for actual signups, but they HAVE to recruit by their rhetoric, so you can tell they're around trying to gain followers.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

i mean if we are stating irrelevant facts I want to join.
    It was a relevant response to a post. That seems to be the idea with these internet forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. I want to see it if such crap exists in wow.
    Just LUV BEER too, huh?

Willful ignorance didn't help a certain Shaman, either.

It was never funny just like the guy running those people over in Charlotte, after a night of Tiki torches (why not shields as that's WoW Zandalari CULTure?).
    That's it? That's the white power stuff you found in WoW?

Just LUV BEER too, huh?

Willful ignorance didn't help a certain Shaman, either.
    Come on. Lay it on me. You like talking about it so let's see it. I'm very interested to ses where this is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    My thoughts exactly too. Absolutely shameful he didn't act in the end!
    Greg HAD to know.

Even at the 2012 Blizzcon -- on the forums -- people were talking about the Horde vs Alliance division AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT of players at the con!

Right there on the forums in plain sight!

Then Palehoof and his wife's banger post on the forums about him using his forum MVP "status" to get the underaged girls to send him underwear and more.

They all knew and just tried to treat it AS "boys will be boys" until more and more women spoke up and it could no longer be ignored.

I kept stating then, leadership comes from Top/Down. Blizzard had NO leadership on protecting workers (and Activision, too). Bobby Kotick settled a sexual harassment suit against him, in 2010. So this whole company REEKS of ABUSE.

What's next tomorrow? Today we had a Cosby Suite leaked.
    Pedophilia shocker?
    Asmongold leaves WoW permanently shocker?
    AAA artist leaves WoW?
    This company is fucking disgusting i am serious considering leaving it permanently.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on. Lay it on me. You like talking about it so let's see it. I'm very interested to ses where this is going.
    You're not my type.

You're not my type.
    Ah I see. You got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.
    Like simple math can't be this difficult for people can it? jeez bro. It was known for like a decade before he was charged that he was a rapist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The thing about the whole Cosby Suite thing is that the timeline doesn't seem to add up to what people want this to be.

The picture being circulated is in 2013. Presumably the term existed even before that. Allegations about Cosby weren't really reported in the mainstream until at least a year after that, and there wasn't any arrest or trial until even further after.

There's a lot to unpack with this stuff, but the idea that because the name Cosby was associated with something that they must all be rapists like Cosby doesn't really add up.
    It doesn't NEED to be reported to the "mainstream" it just needed to be reported.

These are CLASS ACTION suits, as there's like 11 plaintiff's so far with Activision-Blizzard.

Same class action lawsuit went out in February for Riot Games (it was separate from the civil lawsuit for $10 mil).

So looks like CA is trying to reform a persistent and ugly workplace environment in CA.

There maybe more coming down the pipe and not just in video games, too.

Oh, and the Blizzard-Austin office ALSO has allegations, too. So it did spread from out of Irvine, too (not just a few bad apples excuses. It's CULTure).
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2021-07-29 at 01:14 AM.