Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question what was the big deal about the Cosby Suite?

am i the only one who thinks that the photo of the devs posing with that big ass cosby portrait was hilarious? why doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Because it's connected to behavioral patterns where women were sexually harassed, to the point where one of them KILLED HERSELF.

If that falls under "sense of humor" for you, that might be part of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the man was accused and convicted of raping multiple women, and that might be a problematic image for a company to have..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Because the man was accused and convicted of raping multiple women, and that might be a problematic image for a company to have..?
    this private PHOTO was taken in 2013

cosby wasn't convicted until 2018
    Milk was a bad choice.

hm i guess i could comment on it but it would lead to infraction so i wont.

all i will say is its 2021 - everyone is offended by everything

if it was like this in 90s series like south park would never exist .

thanks god i was born in 80s and could leave through 90s and 00s - feel sorry for kids who are growing up in this kind of woke sjw enviroment - they will never live through fun times we had .

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think its hilarious they're trying to say they called it that because a rug or whatever looked like one of his sweaters
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Just some boys having fun, if this was Bob Ross suite it wouldn't get any attention - not as if they could predict what was going to happen to Cosby.

I can see your confusion, since you just had also made the "Should I do 16 year olds in 18 year old age of consent state" thread.

Most people however aren't confused about these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Bad timing I guess, but this photo is from 2013. Few knew what a monster he is and I doubt no one here hasn't done some grey line joke with his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post

That doesn’t matter anymore. Woke SJW’s will try to destroy someone over an action that is retroactively found to be wrongthink. As far as the accusations against Blizzard are concerned, I have no idea who is actually telling the truth. But my best guess is that there was some real wrongdoing that is being leveraged into a woke witch hunt to ‘cancel’ many people who are innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Because it's connected to behavioral patterns where women were sexually harassed, to the point where one of them KILLED HERSELF.

If that falls under "sense of humor" for you, that might be part of the problem.
    The woman that killed herself was in part of Activision and not blizzard. Yea I know it's Activision blizzard but there are still separate studios.

Because the "man" was a serial rapist?

Like hello?

Yes, this is true.But, isn't it a bit supsicious, that a group of people that sexually harasses women, names their room after a man who has allegedly sexually harassed womens for years (the allegations were made well before 2013).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because the "man" was a serial rapist?

Like hello?
    he was accused but not convicted during that time. that is a BIG ASS difference.
    Milk was a bad choice.

amm... I am pretty sure first accusations came out like 2004.

Regardless of that - context matters, in normal context you could argue it's some kind of locker room jokes/"dark humor" here in between some friends, but when people were actually displaying these traits… there is a massive fucking difference.

Some of y'all might want might to brush up on Cosby's history:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=47799458

TLDR: The first accusations started back in 2004, reported to police in 2005 and the first civil lawsuit in 2005 also. Even if he wasn't convicted, his reputation was at the very least in question way before 2013.
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?

I consider myself one of those who can find humor in almost anything and crack a joke about it so the picture doesn't offend me but it's also one of those things that will obviously offend others, especially given the news that have come out in the last week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thanks god i was born in 80s and could leave through 90s and 00s - feel sorry for kids who are growing up in this kind of woke sjw enviroment - they will never live through fun times we had .
    Yeah kids growing up have it so tough now, they will actually be held accountable for sexual harrassment, assault, and rape. Oh no!

Fucking hell you're a nasty little retarded cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

he was accused but not convicted during that time. that is a BIG ASS difference.
    No. The first allegations against him started way before 2013. So you need to learn his history and stop acting like it's all fine these people celebrated a serial rapist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C..._assault_cases

10+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple news threads including a couple that are very specifically about the topic. In addition there's a thread in General Off-Topic about this, the lawsuit and other sundry matters.

Since this forum is meant to be largely about the game this will be closed. There are plenty of other places to post. Use them.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."