15+ Year Old Account

Deathfrost - heroic only or normal too?

Can only confirm if Deathfrost can drop in normal or just heroic with the TBC Classic? I know wowhead says it can drop on both but only people I've heard get it so far got it in heroic.

Both. But it's a shit enchant anyway so who cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    Both. But it's a shit enchant anyway so who cares.
    Its actually an extremely good tanking enchant as it reduces the target's attack speed (which is what thunderclap does but does not stack with thunderclap), casting time, and ranged (bow/gun/xbow) attack speed. The spell damage proc scales with +spell damage enchants/food/elixirs and interacts fully with EVERY frost mage talents. The proc itself has no internal cooldown either. The damage proc and the reduced attack proc can trigger back to back. This enchant is actually very good for a tanking enchant or a frost mage enchant for PvE and godly in a PvP setting solely for the reduced attack/cast debuff. Should note that the proc can only happen from single target attacks/spells not AOE attacks/spells.

It doesn't exist ingame right now. People have done hundreds and hundreds of kills, nobody has seen it drop.

I confirm that it drops in normal too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I confirm that it drops in normal too
    Do you have it?