Poll: Did the video make you blame Elune?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If Elune did not use the word Condemn and/or send.

Doubt that I came from interesting discussions and answers

If Elune said something like "My people suffered a massacre, you are supposed to take care of them and have their anima in return" or "they should come here Zovel stole them from me". You would have accused Elun of being a useless Goddess or just another enemy.

Because it came to me with all this that this video made me dislike Elune and see herself as guilty of Teldrazzil, precisely those two sentences. Before only felt her doing what she usually does.

PS: speaking that he is guilty for Teldrassil or for the Kaldorei going to the Maw. What they find understood that they said in the cinematics.

PD2: Well, it's not my day with the polls, sorry.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-07-29 at 04:25 AM.

Where's the option for "not blaming Elune"?

The options don't make sense.

The video did make me blame elune but I did not before.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Zovel
    Luna
    Teldrazzil
    Kaldoreio
    the Mau.
    Would really love to know what any of these are and how they apply to WoW

Well, all she had to do was sit back. The Horde did most (if not all) the work for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame her for not turning dead Night Elves to whisps, but instead thinking of sending them to Ardenveld (and unknowingly to Maw)? Sure, but that doesn't make her any sort of evil. Why she wasn't aware of the situation in Shadowlands, I do not know. Depends also where she's at. But also sounded like the Winter Queen didn't know either, she only knew that there was a sortage of souls for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Would really love to know what any of these are and how they apply to WoW
    even autocorrect is staging a walkout on blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    The options don't make sense.

The video did make me blame elune but I did not before.
    Fuck. It was "I didn't blame elune before this."
    Well today is not my day, another will be

The video makes me care even less.

I guess mother moon is now a nature goddess of life, that is mostly ignorant and a lot more disappointing and very disconnected from the original presentation as this magical goddess that slept within the Well of Eternity night elves furiously study to get to understand , end up mastering the arcane and even learning titan to build a wonder age of magic and nature.. connecting sky and earth, forest and city alike.

Elune has gone from being the Goddess of warcraft to being a Prime Naaru, to being a Loa, to being creator (or should Is ay createss?), to now part of some Life Pantheon.

They shoulda just kept her myster if they were going to rubbish her like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

I guess mother moon is now a nature goddess of life, that is mostly ignorant and a lot more disappointing and very disconnected from the original presentation as this magical goddess that slept within the Well of Eternity night elves furiously study to get to understand , end up mastering the arcane and even learning titan to build a wonder age of magic and nature.. connecting sky and earth, forest and city alike.

Elune has gone from being the Goddess of warcraft to being a Prime Naaru, to being a Loa, to being creator (or should Is ay createss?), to now part of some Life Pantheon.

Sounds more like your upset that your headcanons got diminished.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

While Elune being revealed is hot garbage, her being used as a vehicle to fuck over the arcane night elf narrative is a godsend.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The problem is not that it is not "OP". The problem is that it fits.
    Ose now an element of X force can use all the forces it wants

To be fair, I don't know how anyone would expect Elune to know about the Maw issue when literally no one outside of Oribos did. You see that much when you first get to Bastion, no one knew WHY, just that there was one. It's not like Oribos sent a letter to the leaders of the outer realms and was like "Hey yeah, Arbiters F***ed. Everyones goin' to the Maw. Sorry Gov."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    While Elune being revealed is hot garbage, her being used as a vehicle to fuck over the arcane night elf narrative is a godsend.
    About in the same way that BfA was good for the Forsaken, or WoD for the Orcs?

- - - Updated - - -

The current writers trash everything that came before them, hoping it will make their "original" ideas compelling. It fails miserably and only drives old fans away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Exactly. But at least in WorD we learn things from the Orcs.
    Here we don't really learn anything from the Kaldorei. We learn about a cult of Eluna on other worlds that do not affect Kalimndor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Sounds like you don't know too much about the older lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Then we have reached the point where "my headcanons" (so called) excite me a lot more than what I get.

but I'd have to care enough to be upset.

But if I am upset, I guess so are lot who are answering on this topics, including those who expected "Elune is an actual goddesss" by Chris Metzen, to actually being presented as such.

I shall now spend more time with my imagination than with this.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2021-07-29 at 10:01 PM.

In the sense that night elf mages, accepting the Shen'dralar and the Shen'dralar in general were a mistake that goes against them as territorial nightly predators who justifiably reject that kind of magic in WC3, which was their peak, and anything that eliminates them is a positive much like anything that eliminates similar aberrant portrayals like holy sadsack Forsaken or any incarnation of the blood elves past TBC is good.

WoD was good for the orcs in returning and fleshing out clan lore and putting to rest the nonsense that was them as peaceful noblesavages which goes against the core appeal of the race.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-07-29 at 10:17 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    I watched once again the Mythic Argus fight video and I realized that we might disabled the Arbiter. Once Argus casted on us the "End of all things" we died and this could slap the Arbiter, then Eonar resurrected us then we finished him off and he is now in the Realm of Order. It's just pisses me of how the Jailer and Dreadlords play with us, how they humiliate us and our makers. Same with this Maw of Souls event where Harbaron gets corrupted and sent for us to kill like he was some random ferryman! He didn't even have death in a glorious splendor he deserved! Now everyone is hating on Elune. Those pricks are really successful at what they are doing and it's really annoying, taking into account all my efforts in Legion and BFA, how much time it took to farm Artifact Power and Azerite to kill those bosses just to realize that I actually achieved NOTHING!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-07-29 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you don't know too much about the older lore.
    'Loa Elune' and 'Naaru Elune' were nothing more than speculations and headcanons. If you actually belived these two were ever true then i got baaaaaaad news for ya.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..