Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    But I work in this area, where people accuse each other of diverse forms of harassment, take my word for it, or don't, women are just as bad most of the time and even worse sometimes.
    I won't "take your word for it", actually. I mean, this lawsuit and the stories coming out don't back up your claim at all so it's largely irrelevant in the context of this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I won't "take your word for it", actually. I mean, this lawsuit and the stories coming out don't back up your claim at all so it's largely irrelevant in the context of this discussion.
    Like I said, take it or don't. I don't really give a shit. I'm just pointing out that the stuff you see here isn't exclusive to men. Sorry that upsets your internet education or whatever.

Sorry that upsets your internet education or whatever.
    When you need to reflexively respond with, "Yeah, but women are bad too!" without any evidence related to the actual topic, I don't think there's really much to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When you need to reflexively respond with, "Yeah, but women are bad too!" without any evidence related to the actual topic, I don't think there's really much to discuss.
    Are you saying there's no woman ever that harassed others ever? And you are the one who responded to me, by the way, but whatever.

Are you saying there's no woman ever that harassed others ever? And you are the one who responded to me, by the way, but whatever.
    I am not sure what women did to you but in the context of the lawsuit no woman have yet to be named or pointed out. It may have to do with the fact that Activision has fewer women overall and even less in positions of power.

Are you saying there's no woman ever that harassed others ever?
    No, but that has no bearing on the current topic since all the reports of misbehavior, and the lawsuit, focus on the men in the company harassing women, and other men.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am not sure what women did to you but in the context of the lawsuit no woman have yet to be named or pointed out. It may have to do with the fact that Activision has fewer women overall and even less in positions of power.
    Women and men for that matter got me doing something I've come to resent doing, I really hate doing it but not too many want to do it. I get it, most of you want to talk about how evil men are and shit, with such a broad statement you are right, but I'm not with an equally broad statement cause it seems to go against your dogma. You people have no idea what I know and even if you did you wouldn't accept it, cause it goes against your internet pathology. Frankly I think most of you are closer to these creeps than many other people, that you are overcompensating for something. But that just might be my job induced paranoia.

Women and men for that matter got me doing something I've come to resent doing, I really hate doing it but not too many want to do it. I get it, most of you want to talk about how evil men are and shit, with such a broad statement you are right, but I'm not with an equally broad statement cause it seems to go against your dogma. You people have no idea what I know and even if you did you wouldn't accept it, cause it goes against your internet pathology. Frankly I think most of you are closer to these creeps than many other people, that you are overcompensating for something. But that just might be my job induced paranoia.
    dude that clearly is not the case here so why you're going on this little crusade to say "both sexes are guilty of it" is really weird. like all you have to say is this is fucked up and move on, saying and adding nothing more, but the fact you have to say this and attach an * to it every time is really not doing you any favors. no one is talking about how men are evil, this is again you projecting your own biases onto other people to dilute the gravity of the situation.

most of you are closer to these creeps than many other people
    really giving the game away here...

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    dude that clearly is not the case here so why you're going on this little crusade to say "both sexes are guilty of it" is really weird. like all you have to say is this is fucked up and move on, saying and adding nothing more, but the fact you have to say this and attach an * to it every time is really not doing you any favors. no one is talking about how men are evil, this is again you projecting your own biases onto other people to dilute the gravity of the situation.

really giving the game away here...

Whatever. You people love this shit. What's wrong with what I'm saying? Is it not true? Is it not appropriate? You people are so starved for this shit that it's all an act, this shock you seem to be displaying or you are milking it for drama, which is more likely in my opinion. Anyone with a rational mind would have seen this scandal coming a mile away, but like I said, pretending you didn't justifies the shock and disgust. And Blizzard love assholes like you. Means they get to dump it all on some pricks that maybe deserve it, maybe not and just do the same thing later and you assholes can't get enough of this shit.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-07-30 at 10:25 PM.

Whatever. You people love this shit. What's wrong with what I'm saying? Is it not true? Is it not appropriate? You people are so starved for this shit that it's all an act, this shock you seem to be displaying or you are milking it for drama, which is more likely in my opinion. Anyone with a rational mind would have seen this scandal coming a mile away, but like I said, pretending you didn't justifies the shock and disgust. And Blizzard love assholes like you. Means they get to dump it all on some pricks that maybe deserve it, maybe not and just do the same thing later and you assholes can't get enough of this shit.
    Fucking looney tunes.

I love it when the game company that I've spent DECADES of my life playing and enjoying their games turns out to be a run by sex pests? what the fuck? see, that right there is evidence enough that you DON'T care about what happened to these women.

again, more of you projecting your own thoughts onto other people, it's pretty sad...

boy, can you get anymore angry at sexual harassment being exposed? why you're taking this shit so personally is sus bro...
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-07-30 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I love it when the game company that I've spent DECADES of my life playing and enjoying their games turns out to be a run by sex pests? what the fuck? see, that right there is evidence enough that you DON'T care about what happened to these women.

again, more of you projecting your own thoughts onto other people, it's pretty sad...

boy, can you get anymore angry at sexual harassment being exposed? why you're taking this shit so personally is sus bro...
    Oh yeah, you love it. You get to act all knighty and shit. So tell me genius, what the hell did you think that was going on there? When the nerds got a smell of power and cootch?

And by the way, prick when you get your sexual harassment accusations thrown your way, it's gonna be a guy like me who will come to see if it's made up or real. Which means I don't get upset at sexual harassment being exposed, I'm pissed at seeing you people taking up the cause with nothing more than your burning desire for your own brand of justice and a shocked attitude. So give me a break. Take a look in a mirror once in a while before you decide to run your mouths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, you love it. You get to act all knighty and shit. So tell me genius, what the hell did you think that was going on there? When the nerds got a smell of power and cootch?

And by the way, prick when you get your sexual harassment accusations thrown your way, it's gonna be a guy like me who will come to see if it's made up or real. Which means I don't get upset at sexual harassment being exposed, I'm pissed at seeing you people taking up the cause with nothing more than your burning desire for your own brand of justice and a shocked attitude. So give me a break. Take a look in a mirror once in a while before you decide to run your mouths.
    Please. You are on your own crusade, here. "But women can be sex pests, too!". We know they can be. It goes without saying. It's not relevant to any of this, which is why you are getting the funny looks, mr. crusader. And did you just suggest that what we have right now about the dealings inside Blizzard is... nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Moriati View Post
    i think i speak for everyone here about how they feel about you..

kindly take a gun and put it to your head and pull the trigger. the world would be a better place without you in it.
    Yeah no, you don't speak for me.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-07-30 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

who are you talking about? these are people you've made up. you are not psychic and the fact you're more angry at people being upset over this than anyone else is says more about YOU than these made up people you conjured up to be mad at....

- - - Updated - - -

kindly take a gun and put it to your head and pull the trigger. the world would be a better place without you in it.
    YOU ARE NOT HELPING, QUIET.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a bold assumption

What are you talking about? do you work for Activision? are you ranting about your life? you seem to be having a different conversation. Did you get lost and post in the wrong site or something?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Right, so, your fact was actually just "moss grows on trees". Brilliant.
    So you only get "moss grows on trees" from "Although it is most likely to grow on the north side of trees, rocks and other surfaces". Brilliant.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

https://twitter.com/BettyDesuJiang/s...62548572737538

Oh look another blizzard employee that ran to riot and this time with evidence. Sad, Creepy evidence.

Just how deep does this shit run?

Can you rub your crystal ball for me and tell me the Power Ball numbers since you know everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    And by the way, prick when you get your sexual harassment accusations thrown your way, it's gonna be a guy like me who will come to see if it's made up or real.
    You realize it isn't normal for such accusations to be leveled against you, right? It's not like this is something every, or even a significant plurality, of men deal with. If you keep having sexual harassment accusations thrown your way, maybe engage in a little self-reflection?