Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    please, re read the links. it goes very specific why they were held liable. mainly, the employee's working ON COMPANY PROPERTY, were allowed to remain ON COMPANY PROPERTY after hours so they could be called on to work (this is the benefit required). So it had to be on company grounds and only because they would call on those employee's for duties were they liable. NONE of this applies to blizzcon. LMFAO keep trying.
    Blizzcon is considered company property for the purposes of potential lawsuits since it is an event held by and paid for by Blizzard. But as I said, you're clearly not interested in the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Blizzcon is considered company property for the purposes of potential lawsuits since it is an event held by and paid for by Blizzard. But as I said, you're clearly not interested in the facts.
    its actually not, nor is a hotel where people stay. i see you are back to making shit up lmfao

its actually not, nor is a hotel where people stay. i see you are back to making shit up lmfao
    "You're making shit up because I refuse to admit when I'm wrong." Ok, dude.

"You're making shit up because I refuse to admit when I'm wrong." Ok, dude.
    you are now projecting. oof. i thought you were done replying? or do you have more you wanna make up?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    you are now projecting. oof. i thought you were done replying? or do you have more you wanna make up?
    Afrasiabi, is that you?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    If you want the biggest reason for the wage gap it's actually pretty simple without even talking about propensity to argue for higher salaries. Most promotions and wage bumps are based on time spent. Maternity leave doesn't count as time spent with the company if you take out a 3+ month chunk somewhat early in career that makes a huge difference. Not saying that's right just saying the US is very behind in terms of how companies treat parents. Paternity leave is basically unheard of and maternity leave isn't counted as time with the company.
    As I've said to others, factors that could be considered low hanging fruit (i.e.: factors that could easily be identified by anyone, even laypersons) will have already been taken into account in adjusted wage gaps. So, for clarity, there are two wage gaps:
    (1) Raw/Unadjusted Gender Pay Gap; this is the average pay for men and women (i.e.: this is where the 0.75:1.00 comes from).
    (2) Adjusted Gender Pay Gap; this is the pay gap that takes into consideration age, education, occupation, etc. (i.e.: controls for factors that could affect wages).

In my post the first source refers to (1), and the second source shows (1) and (2), showing both the unadjusted and adjusted pay gaps.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Afrasiabi, is that you?
    It's posts like this that makes me wish there was a "like" option on this site.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope most people had no idea about bill cosby until 2014

- - - Updated - - -

this is completely false in any and all legal sense. you are just making shit up.
    Nope it was An open secret. Or are you considering your own ignorance as “everyone?” You really need to learn that just because you didn’t know, that doesn’t mean other people didn’t.

Sorry.

Oh wait, looking at your other posts, you REVEL in your ignorance. It’s sad.:

- - - Updated - - -

This is completely wrong. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Nope it was An open secret. Or are you considering your own ignorance as “everyone?” You really need to learn that just because you didn’t know, that doesn’t mean other people didn’t.

Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

nope, it was not widely known until 2014, thats why it blew up into the main stream. if everyone knew, it would never have blown up. cosby was making appearances, doing shows, giving talks, well into 2014. He was not cancelled, and thats because most people had no clue what was going on with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't bother. Me and another person provided him with links that prove his comments wrong and he still accuses us of making things up.

- - - Updated - - -

nope, it was not widely known until 2014, thats why it blew up into the main stream. if everyone knew, it would never have blown up. cosby was making appearances, doing shows, giving talks, well into 2014. He was not cancelled, and thats because most people had no clue what was going on with him.
    https://www.vulture.com/2014/09/time...nst-cosby.html

Yeah nobody knew that a famous celebrity had sexual assault allegations brought against him despite there being public cases about it numerous times since 2002.

But they're making things up too right?

7+ Year Old Account
    You really like to admit how disconnected from the world you are, aren’t you?

Don't bother. Me and another person provided him with links that prove his comments wrong and he still accuses us of making things up.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.vulture.com/2014/09/time...nst-cosby.html

Yeah nobody knew that a famous celebrity had sexual assault allegations brought against him despite there being public cases about it numerous times since 2002.

But they're making things up too right?
    timeline of occurrence is not a timeline of general public knowledge and awareness. anyone who is not trying to revise history is aware the big blow up happened in 2014. prior to then, most people did not know.

how many people do you think knew Epstein back in 2004, 2008, 2010? not many. he was doing shady shit for a long time before it blew up to common knowledge. It is the same with cosby. if you wanted, sure you could have found out and read about it, but it was nothing like 2014. dont be disingenuous

timeline of occurrence is not a timeline of general public knowledge and awareness. anyone who is not trying to revise history is aware the big blow up happened in 2014. prior to then, most people did not know.

how many people do you think knew Epstein back in 2004, 2008, 2010? not many. he was doing shady shit for a long time before it blew up to common knowledge. It is the same with cosby. if you wanted, sure you could have found out and read about it, but it was nothing like 2014. dont be disingenuous
    Wow. Just wow. Moving goalposts and mental gymnastics just to avoid admitting when you're wrong.

Wow. Just wow. Moving goalposts and mental gymnastics just to avoid admitting when you're wrong.
    you are doing that weird projecting thing again. lmfao stop trying to revise history

you are doing that weird projecting thing again. lmfao stop trying to revise history
    I'm not revising anything. I've literally provided you with three links now that prove you wrong and you keep denying it.

I'm not revising anything. I've literally provided you with three links now that prove you wrong and you keep denying it.
    those links absolutely do not prove i am wrong. again, you are lying through your teeth if you tell me you think most people knew/were aware about cosby prior to 2014.

those links absolutely do not prove i am wrong. again, you are lying through your teeth if you tell me you think most people knew/were aware about cosby prior to 2014.
    So because you don't pay attention, that means EVERYONE doesn't pay attention? It's also clear that you didn't click on a single link I've provided so far because you've been proven wrong several times now.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C..._assault_cases

The only reason it became mainstream was because Hannibal Burress told the joke in Cosby's hometown and people didn't like it so he told them to google it. He had been doing the bit for 6 months and people just thought it was joke. Every source on the Wikipedia pre 2014 is about him being extorted by a possible daughter he had while having an affair. And two articles in Philidelphia magazines/newspapers are about allegations. Unless you are from Philidelphia or a comedian Imma have to call bullshit on you knowing back then. Fuck even the Philidephians that went to Burresses show didn't know about the allegations until he had em google it and they are from the town where the Newpaper/Magazine was published.

If it was so mainstream they never would have took a public picture of it. And you can sure as shit would have had someone call them out on it and Blizzard would have dealt with it then.
    ^ Yeah some ppl knew. 99% of people didn't. Hannibal was touring for 6 months with people just thinking it was a joke. The only reason it became a big thing was because he told the joke in Cosby's hometown and pissed em off so he told them to google it.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    ^ Yeah some ppl knew. 99% of people didn't. Hannibal was touring for 6 months with people just thinking it was a joke. The only reason it became a big thing was because he told the joke in Cosby's hometown and pissed em off so he told them to google it.
    You literally can't say 99% of people didn't know because there is absolutely no way for you to actually know that.

So because you don't pay attention, that means EVERYONE doesn't pay attention? It's also clear that you didn't click on a single link I've provided so far because you've been proven wrong several times now.
    ive never said no one knew. just that MOST people didnt. which is 100% true. otherwise it would never have blown up in the way it did. people were shocked by the news in 2014.