Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is the worst Raid Tier set for your class?

This has to be it for me....this is a mythic set btw (>_<)

Mail sets are the absolute worst from every raid post Legion.

But real talk: the lack of class sets post Legion is a fucking bummer. They could have done so much more for Dazar or Eternal palace and especially Sanctum.

But my least favorite set is the Warrior set from Tomb of Sargeras. It’s a remake of the T5 black temple set, sure, but the fact that it has open-toed Pandaren shoes makes it look absolutely silly. Armor with spiky death parts and open-toed shoes? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Mail sets are the absolute worst from every raid post Legion.

But real talk: the lack of class sets post Legion is a fucking bummer. They could have done so much more for Dazar or Eternal palace and especially Sanctum.

But my least favorite set is the Warrior set from Tomb of Sargeras. It’s a remake of the T5 black temple set, sure, but the fact that it has open-toed Pandaren shoes makes it look absolutely silly. Armor with spiky death parts and open-toed shoes? Lol
    Im extremely disappointed with the most recent tier too...neither the mythic raid or 1800 pvp rating gear has any special effects.
    I guess gear without special effects can be cool...and it is kinda cool...but...is so underwhelming.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/976485.jpg
    Last edited by Roanda; 2021-08-01 at 07:13 PM.

Anything pre t11looks trash for most classes

7+ Year Old Account

Gronnstalker. Doesn't matter if it's the original from TBC or the Legion version, but the Legion version hurt the most since we could have gotten a rewamped Demonstalker and Blizz went for this instead... I know, I know, it was the tier of Black Temple, but it doesn't fit Legion at all since there are no Gronn around. Would have fit WoD more.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the Azshara Raid ones were absolute garbage, the leather is especially crap and I'm not a fan of the mail/cloth at all either. Dazar'alor sets were actually pretty good (mail was not my favourite) and really suited Zandalari. Uldir Mail and Leather were complete garbage along with Nya'lotha.

Short summary is that most of the worst stuff is from BFA. Sure it had a few good sets but one set per armor type per patch was poor and half of them were rubbish. It's a shame because from my POV I thought Legion had some of the best sets in the game.

I actually really liked the Tomb of Sargeras sets. I thought they were well made and I would still say some of them, especially the Mythic/Elite recolours were insane. The only thing I didn't actually like was the Death Knight. I wish they would do another tier at some point, which is based on old sets. Have a poll on the forums, let players vote their favourite. I think it would be really cool to see a HD version of some old sets, Judgement for Paladins, Avatar for Priests, Riftstalker for Hunters.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

MoP tier sets were bad for warriors.

Anything from BFA raid wise. SO. LAZY. We could have had some good navy themed stuff (especially for the alliance) and troll themed stuff (Not to my taste though but w/e) but what we got was absolutely dire.
    The fact that the Nzoth raid set was the SAME as the questing set as well was just...lazy. nothing else to describe it. Plus it was fuck ugly so that didn't help.
    Shadowlands has done a bit better, but SoD's raid sets being the same as the legendaries is dogshit and lazy too.
    Bring back class tier sets, please. I'm begging you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the 4 set bonuses were pretty useful in the classes I played each expansion. I can’t remember which classes were better off with the 2 set bonus and other epic pieces.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter gear, all of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hunter gear, all of it
    Mail gear, all of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hunter gear, all of it
    I like a few:
    Original Cryptstalker Vanilla
    PVP version of Demonstalker TBC
    Hateful Gladiator Wotlk
    Eagletalon Battlegear Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Mail gear, all of it.
    Excuse you?

Shamans had some amazing sets. Even hunters had a few.

Also, the kyrian mail covenant armor with purple tint is one of the prettiest sets ingame. And it took quite a bit.of effort, so it actually felt like an achievement.

Rogue Tier 6.5(Sunwell)

10+ Year Old Account
    All of BFA really

Using tier that actually had class sets, for DKs, t12, 13, and 17 are all equally bad. Never once been tempted to mog them.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently maining a hunter and as already mentioned by others, most hunter sets look bloody awful. I'm currently using the Yaungol Slayer Battlegear (Heroic) set for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Currently maining a hunter and as already mentioned by others, most hunter sets look bloody awful. I'm currently using the Yaungol Slayer Battlegear (Heroic) set for transmog.
    Yeah, this for Hunters.

Later when I'm home and can log on I will post for every class.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

honestly the worst is the hellfire citadel tier.. for pretty much every class. every single one of them is so boring and dull and the mythic version just adds shitty looking green goop on everything...

MoP was honestly terrible for all classes, even warlock SHOCKINGLY because they barely have any sets I dont like

Anything after Legion though has been pretty bad

SoO takes the cake though. Not a single good one except maaaaaaaaybe paladin and shaman
    An'u belore delen'na