Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That is the worst? Not too bad at all IMHO. Playing a Paladin, I dislike T4...and that Banana set is also quite ridiculous
    Idk...i really hate it.
    I guess...humm...the feet and arms may have some cool looking worth?

Tomb for DK imho.. the oven-knight looked so shit while all legacy classes got nice new versions of already great sets.

As for the OP, I really liked the Uldir set for leather.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I like a few:
    Original Cryptstalker Vanilla
    PVP version of Demonstalker TBC
    Hateful Gladiator Wotlk
    Eagletalon Battlegear Legion
    WotLK came out in 2008 and Legion in 2016. 5 years without a decent looking set. I am even sadder now.

Mail armor is by far the biggest disgrace of this game.
    Hunter, (IMO) next to Rogue, is the most fun class in the game, but unfortunately, I do care what my character looks like...! I love my Rogue's mythic tier-19...but my Hunter has no salvation. There isn't a single xmog/set (especially talking about the head) that I can like on my hunter.

However I would give a kidney to use this mawsworn helm:

They have already released all mawsworn shoulders as cosmetic rewards in Torghast.
    Maybe (with much prayer) they will release this helm too... which by far (imo)... is the most beautiful head-xmog in the game.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-08-02 at 12:41 AM.

Nothing says "Tier 9 was a filler tier" quite like...whatever the fuck this was:

BfA generally was just awful. Season 3 and 4 spesifically was just bad.

Thats overall sets though, worst class set must the murloc hunter tier 11

Favorite of all is tier19 Hunter, Eagleton. Got all 9/9 inc pvp one during Legion except the mythic boe belt which I got in BfA. Normal and mythic spesifically awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Nothing says "Tier 9 was a filler tier" quite like...whatever the fuck this was:

Tier9 yeah was baaaad all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    BfA generally was just awful. Season 3 and 4 spesifically was just bad.

Thats overall sets though, worst class set must the murloc hunter tier 11

Favorite of all is tier19 Hunter, Eagleton. Got all 9/9 inc pvp one during Legion except the mythic boe belt which I got in BfA. Normal and mythic spesifically awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Tier9 yeah was baaaad all over.
    We referred to this as the "penis head" set. This was before transmog, too, so it was exceptionally egregious.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    We referred to this as the "penis head" set. This was before transmog, too, so it was exceptionally egregious.
    Good name! I did not use particular items back then even if they were upgrades because I thought it looked so bad on me :P

Thank god for transmog!

Gronnstalker. Doesn't matter if it's the original from TBC or the Legion version, but the Legion version hurt the most since we could have gotten a rewamped Demonstalker and Blizz went for this instead... I know, I know, it was the tier of Black Temple, but it doesn't fit Legion at all since there are no Gronn around. Would have fit WoD more.
    This. AKA clownsuit. All of the legion sets were utter garbagio.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    WotLK came out in 2008 and Legion in 2016. 5 years without a decent looking set. I am even sadder now.
    Yep. I did like that one mail leveling set for hunters during MoP. At least the steel/blue version. No idea what it's called. But yeah, it was sad times.

EDIT: Found the set.

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...ns-set-recolor
    One of the few leveling mail sets for hunters I like.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2021-08-02 at 12:58 AM.

Gronnstalker. Doesn't matter if it's the original from TBC or the Legion version, but the Legion version hurt the most since we could have gotten a rewamped Demonstalker and Blizz went for this instead... I know, I know, it was the tier of Black Temple, but it doesn't fit Legion at all since there are no Gronn around. Would have fit WoD more.
    Gronnstalker is awesome. Demon Stalker too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Gronnstalker is awesome. Demon Stalker too.
    I just can't stand looking like a redbrown poop blob with eyes. Also the brown diaper doesn't help either.

I would really like to take this thread to congratulate the game designer who bet his friends at Blizzard that he would make the Hunters use this shoulder on his head and he really did. Greatest trolling of all time.

Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-08-02 at 01:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I would really like to take this thread to congratulate the game designer who bet his friends at Blizzard that he would make the Hunters use this shoulder on his head and he really did. Greatest trolling of all time.

Yeah, those were not exactly the best. Was supposed to look like one of those frosthorn rhinos or something?

Warrior T14. Without the glowing lights it would just look bad. With the lights it looks beyond awful. Pretty much all of T14 is bad anyway save for Paladins, but Warriors and Hunters got really shafted with awful sets that tier.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hunter gear, all of it
    There are some good sets, I feel.

Scourgestalker and Demonstalker both are great.

Yeah, those were not exactly the best. Was supposed to look like one of those frosthorn rhinos or something?
    Nerubians. All the sets from ICC are based on Scourge creatures and characters.

I just can't stand looking like a redbrown poop blob with eyes. Also the brown diaper doesn't help either.
    It is special, for sure. The black pvp tint looks better imo.

To me Gronnstalker from BT is so nostalgic to me that it could have looked like the Tier 11 Murloc set and I would still think it was loooooking gooood

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post

I see you, and raise you with this:

The transmog addition for WoW came just in time.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-08-02 at 01:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    as a warrior easily MoP the first tier set was hot garbage the stuff from ToT was meh at best and siege tier set was dog shit
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    as a warrior easily MoP the first tier set was hot garbage the stuff from ToT was meh at best and siege tier set was dog shit
    I think the LFR version of tier 15 was pretty good since it makes you look like a Mogu.

But apart from that yeah warriors got shafted pretty bad.

Meanwhile, Hunters in other MMOs...

(Guild Wars 2. And yes... you can use dye system and paint this wonder in any color you like).