Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Am I supposed to believe some rando web reader decided to create an account just to defend you? lol

Poor kid.

All this I remind you is over the spit emote.

No wonder people are bitching so much over it's removal when they act like this usually.
    These posts are toxic players in a nutshell.

p.s. I don't think you're using those words correctly lel

People saying this has anything to do with censorship are stupid. People trying to make this weirdly political are stupider, still. People defending it are not quite the stupidest of all, but they do rank pretty high up there - the top title would go to the people acting like it's the end of the world.

The only thing this has anything to do with is the almost laughably clear demonstration of what I've been saying for 17 years now: Blizzard has no clue how to actually solve a problem in this game. It's just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. This is just one of the most bizarre iterations of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    Infraction for trolling? Am I wrong? lol
    Yes, you’re wrong, and he is exactly correct.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    its cuz i /spit on deluxe buyers => they feel bad, quit or dont buy anymore => /spit has to be removed

personally i'm sad, /spit is the only thing you can do after being stunlocked to death as a holy priest (spirit healer enables you to /spit on those fucking rogues)
    why do you feel the need to /spit on deluxe buyers ? cus they have something that wasn't originally in TBC ?
    literally it doesn't matter it give them no advantage what so ever
    your vision of a nostalgic TBC experience is bullsh!t go shove something up your a!ss you facking social retard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The difference being that those items were largely intended to promote the TCG.

Is it "okay" from a modern perspective?
    Not necessarily, but i'd argue that due to the fact that they've added an actual cashshop and discontinued the TCG (with HS being its spiritual successor), was not intended as solely to be an MTX for WoW.

Also, if they wanted to pull the "TCG" card, they should've added a TCG mount - this comparison with the TCG is completely made up by players, not by Blizzard.
    If the TCG actually had not existed in TBC, you'd actually believe that Blizzard would have not added the mount to TBCC?
    You actually think they would've said "whelp, can't do that!"?
    The boost is proof that Blizzard, when money is on the line, doesn't care about historical precedence.

Because most people can see the writing on the wall.

Blizzard went from "Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts." to "58 boosts are fine to deliver the TBC experience" within less than two years, the mount is just the icing on the cake and i (and many others) don't trust Blizzard one bit that more MTX will follow.
    You don't need a crystal ball to predict that Blizzard will add the WoW Token to Classic servers before we'll arrive at Classic WoD (if such a thing would ever happen to begin with).
    they added a mount so ? it doesn't affect you and if it does then you are very entitled dipsh!t, why should the game cater to your retarded needs ???

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A real shame they got rid of prestige rewards like meta-achievement mounts, rare drop mounts, raid reward mounts.

Except those all still exists. And are usually far more popular outside of the month a new store mount is given away with a 6 month sub.
    How does this matter when the mount you want cant be earned ingame?

10+ Year Old Account
    The glorious classic community in action, geez what a cesspit.

It's ok, you will somehow get over this horrible injustice.

In some way i want to stop support these woke companies.

Then again i still like WoW but i see more and more agenda pushing in this game aswell.
    You really see the crazy lefties getting more and more power in entertainment and pop culture and destroying it into the ground.

If one thing that the removals of these things has shown to be true, it's that people really just want to be unrepentant dickheads to others on the internet, and will throw the most epic of tantrums when they cannot be. Or are punished for being so.

This thread is wild haha.

People stuck in 2005 and mad that the rest of the world has stopped putting up with your juvenile nonsense for nearly 2 decades now.

Get over it.

So lame it has been removed.. what is next?! Jesus christ
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Drindorai View Post
    If one thing that the removals of these things has shown to be true, it's that people really just want to be unrepentant dickheads to others on the internet, and will throw the most epic of tantrums when they cannot be. Or are punished for being so.

This thread is wild haha.

People stuck in 2005 and mad that the rest of the world has stopped putting up with your juvenile nonsense for nearly 2 decades now.

Get over it.
    Oh my, life must be so amazing in your little make-belief safe space bubble. You have achieved all-knowing wisdom based on assumptions and imaginary moral high ground. Me good, everyone else bad, m'kay?

I bet you're the kind of person who starts crying when someone cuts in line at the grocery store because your fragile ego can't handle it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being anything but indifferent to this news...

When you hear "symbolic/woke" changes/ performative activism from someone or some group,

it is always to hide REAL bad behaviour/harassment/exploitation going up behind the scenes.

It's EXACTLY the same... as someone going to the church every day (performative religious action) in order to hide him/her doing evil stuff (exploiting employees, family violence etc.)..

So my take on these general "anti-toxicity in game changes" is that the people who implement them and advertise them as "combating harassment" have some serious skeletons in their closet of doing IRL evil stuff.

These "symbolic woke in game changes" are not just "silly"...

They are red flags of people trying to cover evil IRL actions..

Exactly what happened during BLIZZCON... "LGBT pins" to cover employee exploitation, IRL harassment, rape, buttplugs, suicide... And it all came in the surface years later...

Quote Originally Posted by darkmankill1 View Post
    The slippery slope of censorship... I want to speak but I have no mouth.
    There is no censroship here. Removing an way to harass and bully other [;layers does not = censorship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-GR View Post
    When you hear "symbolic/woke" changes/ performative activism from someone or some group,

it is always to hide REAL bad behaviour/harassment/exploitation going up behind the scenes.

It's EXACTLY the same... as someone going to the church every day (performative religious action) in order to hide him/her doing evil stuff (exploiting employees, family violence etc.)..

So my take on these general "anti-toxicity in game changes" is that the people who implement them and advertise them as "combating harassment" have some serious skeletons in their closet of doing IRL evil stuff.

These "symbolic woke in game changes" are not just "silly"...

They are red flags of people trying to cover evil IRL actions..

Exactly what happened during BLIZZCON... "LGBT pins" to cover employee exploitation, IRL harassment, rape, buttplugs, suicide... And it all came in the surface years later...
    Wait, what's now wrong with buttplugs?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    next step death knight will be renamed to unhappy knight to please censorship
    oh wait ...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Please prevent killing other people alltogether. Make them lose all but 1 HP instead of killing them in PvP and more like "faint out" instead of dying.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

Then again i still like WoW but i see more and more agenda pushing in this game aswell.
    You really see the crazy lefties getting more and more power in entertainment and pop culture and destroying it into the ground.
    Imagine actually caring about this......

Insane people love being offended by anything and everything and creating outrage about it - even the most insignificant things.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

I will never understand how "you shouldn't harass /be a dick to people" becomes a "crazy left" idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    How does this matter when the mount you want cant be earned ingame?
    WoW token exists.
    Use gold to buy the mount.

Why does it matter that there's store mounts when you can't buy the prestige mounts?

I will never understand how "you shouldn't harass /be a dick to people" becomes a "crazy left" idea.
    I will never understand how the usage of an emote can be considered harassment.

Someone steals an ore / herb in front of me because i aggro'd some mob?
    Yep, that's a /spit.
    WoW token exists.
    Use gold to buy the mount.

Why does it matter that there's store mounts when you can't buy the prestige mounts?
    WoW Token exists.
    Use gold to buy a boost for those prestigeous mounts.

Disregarding that i find the concept of "I see something ingame, i want to earn it by playing the game" pretty simple.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-08-02 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    /spit and killing your character are both make-believe. I'm assuming they will take all of the quest objectives where you straight up torture characters out? Oh right that too is make-believe.

Everything is harassment if you're this soft.

I'm sorry for harassing you by quoting you. I'm sure it was offensive.