Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

Lock: Sooo many good sets, but I think the worst is HFC Normal or Heroic. That helm just makes no sense to me. Also, ICC 25 Heroic just has an...odd...color scheme to me.
    Replace the helmet with the Hallowed Helm and it works perfectly.

I feel like the Siege of Orgrimmar tier set for shamans is the least shaman looking tier set of the lot.

We did however have the amazing bonus set from the twisted shaman bosses, so can't really complain there

As for tier sets I'd never personally wear, the tier 1 set always looked awful to me with the purple colors and especially that awful helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Hunter gear tends to be shite. Most mail sets have been bad post-Legion. But the worst lot came from Vanilla and TBC, obviously. I've not transmogged a Hunter vanilla/tbc raid set once.

And people bitching about tier sets and their removal still: They're coming back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Only crazy people prefer the Demon Stalker over Gronn Stalker. You sir, are a crazy person.
    I'm sorry, but only insane people would want to look like a redbrown poop elemental over a Stalker of Demons. But I can agree the PvP version of Demonstalker is better:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's a Crypt Lord aka the nerubian kings.
    Really? I honestly can't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the idea of recycling T6 for ToS was clearly something they, suddenly, went with and then pushed the intended tier armors for ToS, to Antorus instead. Why the holy hell else, would Antorus have a naga set!?
    Indeed. Same with why Ulduar dropped Scourgestalker set. It was a perfect fit for ICC and instead we got that rhino/nerubian set instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that entire set, regardless of difficulty, made you look like a mogu.
    True, but the others had such bland colors. This one pops more imo.

Anything from Trial of the Crusader.
    Laziness at its finest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I would really like to take this thread to congratulate the game designer who bet his friends at Blizzard that he would make the Hunters use this shoulder on his head and he really did. Greatest trolling of all time.

I honestly succeeded using that weird helm on... a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post

Compare the horn to Anub'arak. The set is also called Ahn'kahar Blood Hunter's set, and the Ahn'kahar were the undead nerubians we fight in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom.

I'd say for Warlocks, their worst set is T3/T7. It just looks... weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm sorry, but only insane people would want to look like a redbrown poop elemental over a Stalker of Demons. But I can agree the PvP version of Demonstalker is better:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. Same with why Ulduar dropped Scourgestalker set. It was a perfect fit for ICC and instead we got that rhino/nerubian set instead.

- - - Updated - - -

True, but the others had such bland colors. This one pops more imo.
    Really? https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Anu...527arak_HS.jpg

Oh and as for the Ulduar sets, we actually do know that those were intended for Naxxramas since it was confirmed by a Developer from Wotlk ages ago in an interview. You could see some of the sets appear on various Northrend npc's before Ulduar was even released too.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Compare the horn to Anub'arak. The set is also called Ahn'kahar Blood Hunter's set, and the Ahn'kahar were the undead nerubians we fight in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom.
    Well I can accept that. It's just that it doesn't look like it belongs to a Nerubian. More like if a hunter took parts from other animals and forged a Nerubian out of it. Especially the colours are off. Probably why I never made the connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Anu...527arak_HS.jpg

Oh and as for the Ulduar sets, we actually do know that those were intended for Naxxramas since it was confirmed by a Developer from Wotlk ages ago in an interview. You could see some of the sets appear on various Northrend npc's before Ulduar was even released too.
    Aha. That explains it.

Also see above.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well I can accept that. It's just that it doesn't look like it belongs to a Nerubian. More like if a hunter took parts from other animals and forged a Nerubian out of it. Especially the colours are off. Probably why I never made the connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha. That explains it.

Also see above.
    No doubt that the set is absolutely abominable

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann