Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone left of the OG WC1-2-3 and WoW TBC WolK crew?

It seems like Activision pulled body-snatchers on Blizzard. Sad to see how being part of a big corporation gutted all the good talent out of Blizzard now it’s just a blue husk.

I miss the Vivendi Blizzard. I miss the old crew.

You were Rockstars for good or for ill. Thank you for years worth of game /played, thank you for bringing me through tough times and helping me find my soulmate (now wife). If this reaches you, take it easy, you’ve done good in the World of…. those who grew up playing your games.

LOK’TAR OGAR MY FRIENDS

F

I'm curious why the worst expansion Wotlk is included with these other greats

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the frat bois? I think they are all in Dreamhaven now, safe haven for their dreams whatever they might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, some of the veterans were confirmed to be some of the rot spreading through Blizzard too.

There are most likely some minor names left, people behind the curtain, not as idolized as others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sam Didier is still there, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    are u ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully getting fired. No frat boys allowed in the workplace.

Which reminds me anyone wanna buy some Warcraft mech... need to be rid of it. It's starting to stink.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    are u ok?
    I'm great! how are you?

I'm great! how are you?
    all good thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RefinedMadness View Post
    It seems like Activision pulled body-snatchers on Blizzard. Sad to see how being part of a big corporation gutted all the good talent out of Blizzard now it’s just a blue husk.

I miss the Vivendi Blizzard. I miss the old crew.

You were Rockstars for good or for ill. Thank you for years worth of game /played, thank you for bringing me through tough times and helping me find my soulmate (now wife). If this reaches you, take it easy, you’ve done good in the World of…. those who grew up playing your games.

LOK’TAR OGAR MY FRIENDS

F
    The old crew seems to have been the problem

7+ Year Old Account
    wrath was a great expansion not sure what you talkin about thats hwere i first saw jaina and fell in love with her as my favorite lore character shes such a good waifu
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the games listed in the title. New age for Blizzard for a new crowd.

The old crew are what made this all happen and I cherish all the memorable moments they made happen since the phrase “In the age of chaos…” till “wiping” and getting rezzed by an NPC and seeing Arthas uttering his final words.

You can choose to hate them but I don’t. They are Rockstars to me.

“Something something not Sinned..something something cast the first stone” Said a very wise man.
    Last edited by facelesssoul; 2021-08-04 at 03:02 AM.

Sorry, you mean the greatest? When WoW was at its absolute peak.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-08-04 at 12:24 AM.

People change over time for better or for worse.
    The person who was hired to make quest may not be the same person who now has his own office managing others to make quest, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    This is what I've been wondering as well. From what I understand, he's the last one left and hasn't been mentioned in any of the recent events. Curious where he stands in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    He apparently hasn't done anything since HotS got shelved, and his exaggerated, deformed artstyle designed for top down view wasn't brought back for WC3 Reforged.

Played Blizz games since Lost Vikings. Played WoW since the original beta. Breaks from WoW for me became more often/longer after WotLK. Haven't touched WoW or any other Blizz game since a couple months after Slands released. Quality of their games has severely decreased over time - the current fiasco is just the cherry on top of the shit sundae. Until their games are actually good again, and their workplace is straightened out, I see no reason to bother with anything they make. If people are having fun with Blizz games still, then hey, whatever floats your boat, but mine's sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Sorry, you mean the greatest? When WoW was at its absolute peak.
    Nah I mean the worst. It was at its easiest and every raid tier except for Ulduar was average or outright bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    wrath was a great expansion not sure what you talkin about thats hwere i first saw jaina and fell in love with her as my favorite lore character shes such a good waifu
    wotlk was a horrible expansion (yes yes, I've seen them all)

I would actually wish blizzard would make rather another expansion like legion. Guess tastes differ
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Hopefully getting fired. No frat boys allowed in the workplace.

Which reminds me anyone wanna buy some Warcraft mech... need to be rid of it. It's starting to stink.
    Yeah, lets burn down the whole team because of few jerks. Yay for twitter justice!