Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Instanced single player content that's challenging and isn't trivialized by gear.

PvP templates.

Account-wide story progress, currency, and reputation unlocks.
    Last edited by Femininity; 2021-08-04 at 04:00 PM.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    Yes. Lets add a new Class, with 4 specs, add a new spec to every single class and also have SUB specs so EVEN MORE specs.. They can't even balance the 40+ they have right now. Why would you ask for more of that chaos?
    Some people do not give a damn about balance.

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Lore-wise: Leave Azeroth. New stories and new discoveries.
    Yeah, that's been working out. What more do you want? We've already been to draenor, to freaking space, to the land of the fucking dead. This isn't StarTrek. What exactly is nostalgic with Shadowlands? It feels the least connected to Warcraft of all of the expansions, just with two-bit cameo's sprinkled in. I'd take WoD over this shit any day.

No I take it back, I want us to go to space again and discover a group of humans, energy beings, and bug like creatures fighting an eternal conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-GR View Post
    Remove borrowed power systems.
    Sure. And instead just add one/two more abilities per spec for all classes each expansion like they have been doing since the beginnin, which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable second ability prune, just so more abilities can be added each expansion which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable second ability prune, just so more abilities can be added each expansion which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable third ability prune, and so on and so forth.

Of course, the other option is to just not add anything at all, so expansion after expansion, you keep the exact same abilities, year after year after year after year...

So, which one of the two do you want?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Top wish? Probably make Mythic not be 20 man.

This isn't a "Wow FF14 so much better" comment but... One of the core reasons I enjoy FF14, is that its hardest content doesn't require so many people. Even if you're consistently clearing stuff and making progress, it's inevitable that people end up leaving for various reasons and then you're back to recruiting again. It's a terrible cycle, a lot easier to manage if it's half the players needed though.

Pipe dream that'll likely never happen, but that's why it's a wish.
    Noob opinion from yours truly: The less people it requires, the more difficult the content is, cause the individual responsibility is bigger.

As for my on topic response: I want 10.0 to actually be 1.0. The game badly needs a refresh.

Either an Azeroth revamp or WoW 2.0 with a different development team.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Sure. And instead just add one/two more abilities per spec for all classes each expansion like they have been doing since the beginnin, which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable second ability prune, just so more abilities can be added each expansion which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable second ability prune, just so more abilities can be added each expansion which would lead to an inevitable ability bloat which would lead to an inevitable third ability prune, and so on and so forth.

Of course, the other option is to just not add anything at all, so expansion after expansion, you keep the exact same abilities, year after year after year after year...

So, which one of the two do you want?
    There are multiple approaches to this problem. Each has its own advantages and drawbacks. You seem to be only looking at the advantages of one and the drawback of the other.

I want an updated version of ranged survival back. Preferably as a fourth spec, to avoid the same mistakes made in Legion with the hunter class.

Giving allied races as much customization love as they did for the core races this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more world ending threats.

Make it about EK and kalimdor.

Make it more grounded.

Make it extremely narrative focused.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    What is your TOP #1 wish in terms of systems, non-lore related content or game modes for 10.0 (non gear altering or player power and stats altering borrowed power systems that is, of course, since we know how much players love those, lol)?

I'll start:

Would love to see a new game mode that allows veteran players to take new players on a tour of old raids, and other game modes such as Mage Tower from previous expansions for them to experience them at full mechanics. I think this would also be a great community building tool.

Other examples would be: Tinker class, 4th specs, talent tree reworks allowing for sub specs based on combat style...etc
    1. No more Ion and his overly complicated systems
    2. Flying everywhere all the time
    3. New storyline, the birth of Azeroth.
    Last edited by pahbi; 2021-08-04 at 04:26 PM.

Let every race choose their faction like pandaren do.

There's no easy way to solve the raiding faction imbalance but this would at least help somewhat. Plus there's no way the lore doesn't support outliers of the races going to the other side after the ungodly number of times everyone has to come together to fight the latest big bad.

that's the biggest 'reasonable' request I have. other than that it'd be fourth specs, a new class, throwing borrowed power systems into the garbage, and an overhaul to the old world(Cata 2.0) We aren't ever getting a WoW 2 so this would be something of a middle ground to that.

5+ Year Old Account
    1. Jailer’s head!
    2. Retribution for Harbaron’s death!
    3. Permanent Kyrian wings!
    4. Time travel and universe restored!

rework every spec so i actually want to log in on that character and play the game

1. Bobby Kotick and torture lady booted!
    2. Guild housing that last for more than one expansion.
    3. No stupid resource grinding (AP, Anima…).
    4. 4 man dungeons and 8/16 man raids (max difficulty).
    5. A good story with a nice troll dungeon in between (finish up that void light/stuff in a good way).
    6. Revamped old zones and dungeons/raids.
    7. A step away from these E-Sports ambitions for WoW. It wasn‘t designed for that and it should stay that way.
    8. Let somebody write story who knows about story writing. I‘ve never read a WoW Story by Christie Golden but she wrote some pretty good stuff for AD&D back in the day.
    9. Ban any kind of gold for service transactions like boosting etc.
    10. Remove boosting and taken from the store. If they want to earn extra money, they can feed the store with toys/mounts/transmogs every month for all I care.

11. I want a real talent tree back (but thats just wishful thinking :P

End WoW and make a true WoW sequel instead of tacking on yet another expansion.

A pro-Horde anti-Alliance plot where I get to kill a major Alliance character, they actually die, and my character doesn't get forced to feel bad about it later.

Alliance gets to kill the Rastakhan, then I fight Jaina and she just ice-blocks. Then the next expansion I get to follow her around all buddy-buddy to hunt down my warchief. Doesnt feel like the factions are even a choice. Im tired of the Horde "finding itself" by siding with the Alliance against our own leaders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    End WoW and make a true WoW sequel instead of tacking on yet another expansion.
    The only difference between Elder Scrolls sequels and WoW expansions is that you can play the old quests in the new game, with the new graphics and the new mechanics. Shadowlands *is* a proper sequel to Vanilla.

7+ Year Old Account
    Drop of borrowed power and implementation of a proper permanent endgame progression system.

A grounded expansion focusing on Kalimdor and Eastern kingdoms.

Formerly known as Arafal

Here's my (probably unpopular) list of things I'd like to see:

• Blizzard gives up on this crusade they have against "load outs." No more Conduit Energy bullshit.
    • Bring back Reforging
    • Bring back DoT snapshotting
    • Unprune even more
    • Get rid of Normal, make raid instances incrementally more difficult the further you get into it
    • Officially sanction the RWF
    • Add more dungeon-specific buffs to M+ dungeons that have risk/reward components

That's just a few. Really just the first one is important to me.