Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    You had no valid argument to begin with, fren. You just couldnt stop posting after your first Strawman failed. Take the L and own it.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion of my opinion?

It seems there is now a class action lawsuit filed against acti-Blizz for not disclosing the investigation - interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Thanks for sharing your opinion of my opinion?
    I wasnt sharing an opinion, i was making a making a factual statement based on the printed evidence using basic logic that they used to teach in 8th grade. You opened with a Strawman - a logical fallacy - that on its own invalidates everything that came after it.

Take your L, or keep making yourself look like an ignorant jackhole, i guess. You do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    I wasnt sharing an opinion, i was making a making a factual statement based on the printed evidence using basic logic that they used to teach in 8th grade. You opened with a Strawman - a logical fallacy - that on its own invalidates everything that came after it.

Take your L, or keep making yourself look like an ignorant jackhole, i guess. You do you.
    I don't give a shit about Ls in online discussions. The dude was being (and still is, imo) insensitive as fuck about the subject matter at hand and it's incredibly irritating to see people whose opinions are frankly not worth addressing drown out the discussion by repeatedly downplaying the very real reasons Blizzard made the change in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Indeed, there will still be people that are so weak as to be upset about a mount in a video game and feel the need to use emotes to express their childish rage.
    Indeed, but to some degree justifiably so. Blizz promised no boosts / micros in original classic because players said they didnt want it, and they listened! for tbc they decided to change their mind. Regardless of all that, what a dumb change because again it literally changes nothing besides the strong possibility of players are now going to ramp up the abuse of players with store mounts.

I do find it interesting to see how many people actually have emotes on lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladus View Post
    players are now going to ramp up the abuse of players with store mounts.
    Sounds to me like you're saying I should use the store mount all the time
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I do find it interesting to see how many people actually have emotes on lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds to me like you're saying I should use the store mount all the time
    I mean if I was in that camp I would find it funny. But alas I am not. Honestly I always found it enjoyable when someone /spit me because it means i really got to them but alas i am not a p*ssy so..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladus View Post
    I mean if I was in that camp I would find it funny. But alas I am not. Honestly I always found it enjoyable when someone /spit me because it means i really got to them but alas i am not a p*ssy so..
    I see emotes as just clutter, idgaf about emotes I'm not an RPer lol. Emotes, NPC dialog, Boss messages, all that kind of stuff is junk to me.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I see emotes as just clutter, idgaf about emotes I'm not an RPer lol. Emotes, NPC dialog, Boss messages, all that kind of stuff is junk to me.
    well thats interesting, i kinda wonder why but also youre likely in the minority there

They removed the /spit emote, yet I see the N-Word spammed still... glad they made the changes that matter

PROTECT THE PAYPIGS! THEY MATTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    They removed the /spit emote, yet I see the N-Word spammed still... glad they made the changes that matter

PROTECT THE PAYPIGS! THEY MATTER!
    Weird. That particular gamer word was removed completely from the retail client. You literally can't type it out because it won't send if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    The snowflakes think they won, but I'll just /rofl the boostie boys instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I don't give a shit about Ls in online discussions. The dude was being (and still is, imo) insensitive as fuck about the subject matter at hand and it's incredibly irritating to see people whose opinions are frankly not worth addressing drown out the discussion by repeatedly downplaying the very real reasons Blizzard made the change in the first place.
    Are you still talking about me? I feel I'm being harassed by black text on a video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Are you still talking about me? I feel I'm being harassed by black text on a video game forum.
    Not directly. The guy who quoted me talked about you and I explained why we got into a pointless argument about semantics.

Guys.
    35 pages.
    Over the /spit emote.
    lel.

Best part is that /spit is being removed from TBC when it would make far more sense to remove it from Retail given the types of players between the differing iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Guys.
    35 pages.
    Over the /spit emote.
    lel.
    Are you too simple minded to see that people are actually mostly discussing the principles and philosophies that drove the change, rather than the change itself?

This small issue speaks volumes about Blizzard's greed, hypocrisy, and priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Indeed, there will still be people that are so weak as to be upset about a mount in a video game and feel the need to use emotes to express their childish rage.
    And there will be people that are so weak as to be upset over emotes in a videogame and cry for it to be banned instead of just ignoring it like a sane human being.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    The snowflakes think they won, but I'll just /rofl the boostie boys instead.
    This too. Removing /spit does nothing, people will just start using /rude or /lol or /rofl or /slap instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    Are you too simple minded to see that people are actually mostly discussing the principles and philosophies that drove the change, rather than the change itself?

This small issue speaks volumes about Blizzard's greed, hypocrisy, and priorities.
    Are you too simple minded to see I took part in this convo?
    This small thing speaks volumes for your inability to see a joke(and read apparently)

And now the /whistle emote has its sound effect changed to be..."less suggestive". Whatever that means.

Take note, game devs, this is what happens when you start hiring tons of women and SJWs for no reason other than "diversity".