Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That wasn't the example you were presented with. At all. You can't respond honestly, so you change the circumstances.

All you're after is some feeble attempt to justify blaming victims for being targeted. It's vindictive, sadistic nonsense.
    That does not bother you or those who do agree with your vision about that issue "to change the circumstances".

If you do not know that the stair is feeble, how could one blame you ? If you know and still go? That is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    If you do not know that the stair is feeble
    Using a stair is also a risk after all !
    Apparently you didn't know it was feeble until you needed to move goalposts to make your argument work.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Apparently you didn't know it was feeble until you needed to move goalposts to make your argument work.
    I should have add a /s after that one since you need to have everything explained to you

10+ Year Old Account
    That does not bother you or those who do agree with your vision about that issue "to change the circumstances".
    The only times I've ever done that was cases where the original analogy was improper somehow. Otherwise, no, this is entirely in your head, and you're deflecting.

If you do not know that the stair is feeble, how could one blame you ? If you know and still go? That is on you.
    This is you moving goalposts because your point is obviously malicious unless you try and hide that malice.

I should have add a /s after that one since you need to have everything explained to you
    “It’s just a joke”

Fucking clown shoes.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/polit...and/index.html

Phoenix PD under federal investigation by the Civil Rights Division. This is good, we need more federal oversight of bad police departments.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/polit...and/index.html

Phoenix PD under federal investigation by the Civil Rights Division. This is good, we need more federal oversight of bad police departments.
    Holy shit, is that really just a one-sentence article? Even discounting the ads, it's more picture than text!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Holy shit, is that really just a one-sentence article? Even discounting the ads, it's more picture than text!
    Because it's breaking news, they'll be updating it as more information is shared/available.

Because it's breaking news, they'll be updating it as more information is shared/available.
    Sure, but I feel like they could elaborate at least a little bit. At least point out some of the things Phoenix has done that may warrant such an investigation.

Sure, but I feel like they could elaborate at least a little bit. At least point out some of the things Phoenix has done that may warrant such an investigation.
    It's one of those things that when they know more, they'll elaborate. Right now, they know that the Justice Department is launching an investigation.

Rest assured that they have people researching all the possible cases that could be responsible for the laucning of the investigation.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-05 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it is most likely in relation to this, as this was the first result that came up when I searched "phoenix pd violations of civil rights" that wasn't pertaining to the press release from the DOJ (was the 6th result, the 5 search results above it were all directly relating to the press release from the DOJ).
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...se/3123787001/

Though I'm just speculating based on the most readily available information to me, so it is possible that this probe is unrelated to the story I just linked. The arrests of hundreds of protesters without probable cause seems like a good reason for the DOJ to investigate your PD though (vast majority of those who were arrested were subsequently released because the judge found that there had been no probable cause for the arrest).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...ice-department

Full announcement from the DoJ, sounds fairly all-encompassing and not really tied to any specific events but rather a pattern of behavior.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...m-talks-505671

Apparently Republicans are so committed to qualified immunity negotiations are having to drop discussing it to move forward with anything. Shame that Republicans care a lot more about cops being protected from civil lawsuit when they violate peoples rights than they are about cops violating peoples rights.

Kyle Rittenhouse is back in the news. The state filed 2 more motions against Rittenhouse, 1 to get a list of the names that donated to his bail, and to allow a video of allegedly Rittenhouse across the street from a CVS that was being looted at the time. It was Rittenhouse and a friend in a car and the video can clearly show that Rittenhouse is a murderous vigilante when he was heard saying "Bro I wish I had my fucking AR, I'd start shooting rounds at them".

Prosecutors are saying the names are required, to make sure they don't serve on his jury for the trial, which is supposed to start November 1st.

https://www.insider.com/prosecutors-...-people-2021-8
    https://www.insider.com/kenosha-pros...-donors-2021-8

All lives matter!

Quote Originally Posted by SelmaAdam View Post
    All lives matter!
    You made an account, just to be ignorant?

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/20...ing-gatherings

Well, Proud Boys in Portland seem to be looking for fights. Coming armed with tacticool gear, shields, and paintball guns. Antifa seemed to come with...unicorn costumes.

And I guess the PPB is happy to just stand on the sidelines, not doing their jobs, letting the PB's assault folks. At least they arrested whoever it was that shot at Black counter-protesters after the PB group started hurling racial slurs.

Gotta say though, PB cosplay leaves a lot to be desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the Suicide Squad have a hero that throws dildos at fascists?

If not, it should!

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/20...ing-gatherings

Well, Proud Boys in Portland seem to be looking for fights. Coming armed with tacticool gear, shields, and paintball guns. Antifa seemed to come with...unicorn costumes.

And I guess the PPB is happy to just stand on the sidelines, not doing their jobs, letting the PB's assault folks. At least they arrested whoever it was that shot at Black counter-protesters after the PB group started hurling racial slurs.
    So exactly what the LAPD did a couple weeks ago, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Does the Suicide Squad have a hero that throws dildos at fascists?

If not, it should!
    Concussed by a tiny dildo? Doesn't even look like the same damn one in both pictures, did they pick it up and investigate before the second pic?

I mean concussions are no joke, but having suffered multiple concussions while playing sports I'm wonder the kind of force required for a small silicone dildo to cause one. We're not talking about some 12 inch monster, which would be far, far more understandable.