Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucker Tarlson View Post
    It's great that you willingly admit it!

I mean, Faux "News" is literally using nazi propaganda from WW2. If that isn't racist, then what is?
    Everyone knows Fox News is just an extension of Trump and the Republican party, both of whom use racism as a mating call for their voters.

Anyone denying it at this point (not you, since I'm in agreement with you), is just a really bad liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Did that skepticism of yours ever got you a girlfriend in real life? Serious question.
    Implying that having a girlfriend is a peak feat in life, lmao. Like it's a measure of one's success.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theliboba View Post
    Implying that having a girlfriend is a peak feat in life, lmao. Like it's a measure of one's success.
    Certainly not a peak feat for an ordinary guy/girl, but given some answers in this thread, and other similar ones in these very boards, I can't help but wonder if their authors (ostensibly straight males) ever managed to properly seduce a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

From a german point of view: we had a moderator a couple of years ago who was accused of having forced a woman to give him a bj. court had serious doubts on what the "victim" said and he was completely discharged. his carrer was over, and for over a decade his name was connected to this accusations, everyone in germany knew about that case, so it is kind of ridiculous to say that the accusations against cosby were kind of rumors that only few people knew, escpecially with cosby being known all over the country
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    Dear diary,
    This is Day 85 of farming primals for tailoring set. I can’t seem to understand how everyone around me magically has an epic flyer and I’m stuck here on my 60% flying mount losing all these tags. I checked the AH today to see if they have gone down from their 400g price per primal might but they still haven’t seem to budge. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow before I break down and buy gold off of a website that sells 10k gold for $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Certainly not a peak feat for an ordinary guy/girl, but given some answers in this thread, and other similar ones in these very boards, I can't help but wonder if their authors (ostensibly straight males) ever managed to properly seduce a woman.
    No I meant in a vacuum. Even you "wonder if someone ever seduced etc". Like it's a pedestal of some sorts. That's just stupid lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Theliboba View Post
    No I meant in a vacuum. Even you "wonder if someone ever seduced etc". Like it's a pedestal of some sorts. That's just stupid lmao.
    a) it's a joke b) there's an underlying truth to it, because these guys clearly have such a loose grip on reality, that you wonder how they communicate with normal people. c) that being said, it's not like there aren't lunatic women. I'm sure Marjorie Taylor Greene would love these dudes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    a) it's a joke b) there's an underlying truth to it, because these guys clearly have such a loose grip on reality, that you wonder how they communicate with normal people. c) that being said, it's not like there aren't lunatic women. I'm sure Marjorie Taylor Greene would love these dudes.
    Probably Frances "I condone torture" Townsend would as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Probably Frances "I condone torture" Townsend would as well.
    Quite likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If you gotta look at studies to learn about women, you might be one of the people im talking about.
    LoL, did you get dumped by a girl recently that you are so butt-hurt? :-) Yes, I look at studies, they teach me stuff. You are one of those suckers who think that if something happened to him, it must happen to everyone. So no, just because your ex-girlfriend slept with your best friend, twice, then dumped you, it doesn't mean women are sluts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    LoL, did you get dumped by a girl recently that you are so butt-hurt? :-) Yes, I look at studies, they teach me stuff. You are one of those suckers who think that if something happened to him, it must happen to everyone. So no, just because your ex-girlfriend slept with your best friend, twice, then dumped you, it doesn't mean women are sluts.
    Almost, friend. Sitting next to my pregnant wife right now. Any other guesses lol?

Almost, friend. Sitting next to my pregnant wife right now. Any other guesses lol?
    It's not yours?

It's not yours?
    Definitely is lol

For all I know, you could be 12, looking at some bikini posters, while lying on internet forums. By the way, a bit pathetic of you to first call all women sluts and somehow brag about having a pregnant wife. If she'd read your posts on the net, you'd probably sleep outside tonight. Again, unless you are 12 and lying.
    Last edited by DeusX; 2021-08-08 at 09:11 AM.

For all I know, you could be 12, looking at some bikini posters, while lying on internet forums. By the way, a bit pathetic of you to first call all women sluts and somehow brag about having a pregnant wife. If she'd read your posts on the net, you'd probably sleep outside tonight. Again, unless you are 12 and lying.
    Probably is 12, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Well said. This shit is going completely out of hand. There is no longer any sense of accountability and responsibility from anyone. They are ruining lives, families and homes just for self satisfaction. I think it is high time "social media" comes under govt. observation in an offical capacity.
    Because that kind of thing hasn't existed before social media, right? Look at Trumpster. He's lying left and right and doesn't give a damn about the consequences. Even if it costs lives.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Because that kind of thing hasn't existed before social media, right? Look at Trumpster. He's lying left and right and doesn't give a damn about the consequences. Even if it costs lives.
    Tbh the Orange Agent had an awesome soapbox in the form of Twitter. And said soapbox was only withdrawn after the guy had lost the elections and was (further) embarrassing himself talking about mUh FRaUd.

Fuck the ABK, and fuck anyone who supports them.

- - - Updated - - -

She wouldn't have let them run a train on her if he'd have been doing his job properly.

Feel free to post the quote where I called all women sluts. Until then, you can stop lying. I said there are men like you that have so little experience with women, that its hard for you to understand that some women would actually enjoy drinking in the presence of men.

Bro, a lot of people on this site are so busy trying to be antisexist that they are stereotyping all women as these perfectly innocent angels. For every group chat that guys have, girls have one just as bad if not worse. For every guy out there trying to score, there's a girl out there cruising for dick.

There's dudes on this site that get 0 action. And because no girls act flirty around them, hit on them, or feel safe enough to be extremely slutty around them, they assume it never happens. They instantly default to "abuse" in scenarios like the Cosby room and the picture and just cannot comprehend that the women were having just as much fun as the men.
    Here's my post. Tell me where it says "all women are sluts"
    Last edited by ellieg; 2021-08-09 at 10:53 AM.

Feel free to post the quote where I called all women sluts. Until then, you can stop lying. I said there are men like you that have so little experience with women, that its hard for you to understand that some women would actually enjoy drinking in the presence of men.

Here's my post. Tell me where it says "all women are sluts"
    1. You've implied that a) people are so focused on being 'anti-sexist' that they're portraying these women as innocent b) no one has implied they're angels c) they don't need to be angels for the sexual harassment to have happened. d) it did happen.

2. The sexual harassment being discussed in the civil suit isn't exclusive to a group chat.

3. A girl cruising for dick or a guy trying to score =/= sexual harassment or a proclivity towards sexual harassment.

4. You've implied girls don't feel comfortable enough to behave like sluts around guys on this site. Do you know what a slut is even?

5. You've implied that these guys who get zero action then believe that anyone who gets action is only getting it via abuse.

6. Again, women having as much fun as men =/= sexually harassing people.

7. Sexual harassment =/= fun.

Do you understand how flawed your post is? If you do have a wife, thoughts and prayers with her. Her husband is a creep.

1. You've implied that a) people are so focused on being 'anti-sexist' that they're portraying these women as innocent b) no one has implied they're angels c) they don't need to be angels for the sexual harassment to have happened. d) it did happen.

2. The sexual harassment being discussed in the civil suit isn't exclusive to a group chat.

3. A girl cruising for dick or a guy trying to score =/= sexual harassment or a proclivity towards sexual harassment.

4. You've implied girls don't feel comfortable enough to behave like sluts around guys on this site. Do you know what a slut is even?

5. You've implied that these guys who get zero action then believe that anyone who gets action is only getting it via abuse.

6. Again, women having as much fun as men =/= sexually harassing people.

7. Sexual harassment =/= fun.

Do you understand how flawed your post is? If you do have a wife, thoughts and prayers with her. Her husband is a creep.
    In reference to the picture that shows the girls with a hand on eachothers breast, if your first thought is they were forced to do it, then you're the person im talking about.

I never implied you had to be innocent to be sexually harassed. Im saying that stereotyping all girls as naive and innocent is just as sexist as stereotyping them all as sluts.

I was talking about the group chat.

I never implied anything wrong with girls cruising for dick or that it has any relationship with sexual harassment. I posted that to show that guy group chats like that aren't unique to men, and women behave that way as well.

I implied that there are a bunch of weirdos on this site that have little to no interaction with the opposite sex. I implied that some of these weirdos stereotype women as being Disney princesses and don't understand that they can be just as flirty as guys and actually enjoy doing sexual things without it being forced.

Have not implied anywhere that sexual harassment is fun. I've implied that you can't derive from that picture if its harmless fun or if its actual sexual harassment.

Please try to stick to the subject at hand