Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Maybe 8 cosmic forces?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Exp..._A37J_-_Part_1

It is mentioned here that there may be a Seventh Power. I like to think that the Seventh Force is Fate due to the abilities of this boss https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Fat...:_Scrying_Fate

I think that just like the Eternal Ones is the Pantheon of Death or the Titans are the Pantheon of Order, the First Ones is the Pantheon of Fate.

But what if this force also has an opposite? https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Exp..._A37J_-_Part_4

It says here

'' If truth, what would this say of mortal souls and their potential?

And if the six (or seven, or ... excuse my imprecision) each vie with one another to claim it, could they be driven by the unconscious knowledge that there exists some other force outside our understanding that seeks it as well? ''

6 (or 7) forces are fighting for reality, and perhaps there is one more. That is, if the Broker is right and 7, not 6, forces are fighting for reality, there may be anothen one (8) force.

What could 8 force be? The opposite of Fate? I like to think that 8 power could be totally Oblivion. In the Darksiders universe there is the world of the Abyss in which there are all sorts of terrible monsters live and sometimes they fight on the side of the Hell. But there is also the plan of Oblivion, absolute nothing, anyone who gets there immediately ceases to exist. I think it would be interesting if something like that was in Warcraft. Yes, I know that we already have a Void, but this Void is also synonymous with Darkness / Shadow and is the opposite of Light. I'm talking about absolute nothing. This power may not even have its own Pantheon or army, this power can be a power and a being and a plane (like the Shadow Lands or the Twisting Nether), which simply seeks to destroy all other forces.

5+ Year Old Account
    There are 7 cosmic forces that I know for sure. Eternal ones in Shadowlands are literally same as we have in reality realm. Kyrians are like Odyn's Valkyrs and they represent Light, Winter Queen is Elune’s sister and they represent Life, Maldraxxus is something Lich King and Sylvanas related and it's same on both sides and could represent Frost infected by the Plague, Venthyr’s Dreadlords are like ember they could be related to Fire and where is the Void? There are 4 elements, 4 covenants. It looks like they were created from the different type of a star but still same. The Jailer is brother of Primus. Arbiter is made by the Constellars. Imagine Algalon had a twin brother who was in charge of Shadowlands, a spirit walker named Harbaron who has been corrupted in the Maw and left for us to kill. Maybe he was the one who created the Arbiter and then Shadowlands got taken over somehow. I will be totally blunt here but I believe that Azeroth is actually orbiting one of Algalon's stars and he's is one of the First Ones that are still alive, and he's been life sustaining us for ages othervise we would be doomed to the void. Let's face it. There is also this Everliving statue in Korthia, who are they? They seem like representing Death, are they related to the Void Lords? Or maybe they are far something worse! Why the void is not present in the Shadowlands? Their whispers are quite similar. Those statues are literally everywhere in Torghast, Dreanor and Outland portals. Dreadlords work for the Jailer and the Jailer works for the Everliving. Let’s remember that Dreadlords manipulated Sargeras about the void so he betrayed the Pantheon and created the Legion. He also anhilated one constellar who was watching over the Titan so it could give the Jailer a huge army. Imagine all those planetary systems going down to fuel the Maw. I just wanna know how many of them died.

This Fatescribe, he completely went mad. The Jailer did something and he showed him. He is literally screaming: "Gods fall at the turn of a key!". The runed Telescope in that room is just beyond terrifying. I know that Jailer is able to kidnap people from different realms or even pull other realms by the chains. Then we have Guardian of the First Ones and this star shaped artifact which disappears. This artifact reminds me the ceiling in Celestial Planetarium in Algalon's room. Mawsworn even mentioned destroying all evidence. Evidence of what? Mass Genocide? Then we have this greedy Broker Ve'nari in front of the Torhgast selling belongings of the First Ones for stygia. I just wonder what the Jailer is really up to.

You mentioned Fate as the new cosmic force. Well, if Fate exists then Time should be its opposite.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-08-07 at 01:31 AM.

People seem to forget that the Elements are also a force. Perhaps, the seventh.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Fire, Water, Air, Earth realms.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Fire, ice, life, light and void. Not including void was a failure at the start. Because this all can’t exist without space and space is also something.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post

It is mentioned here that there may be a Seventh Power. I like to think that the Seventh Force is Fate due to the abilities of this boss https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Fat...:_Scrying_Fate

I think that just like the Eternal Ones is the Pantheon of Death or the Titans are the Pantheon of Order, the First Ones is the Pantheon of Fate.

But what if this force also has an opposite? https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Exp..._A37J_-_Part_4

It says here

And if the six (or seven, or ... excuse my imprecision) each vie with one another to claim it, could they be driven by the unconscious knowledge that there exists some other force outside our understanding that seeks it as well? ''

6 (or 7) forces are fighting for reality, and perhaps there is one more. That is, if the Broker is right and 7, not 6, forces are fighting for reality, there may be anothen one (8) force.

What could 8 force be? The opposite of Fate? I like to think that 8 power could be totally Oblivion. In the Darksiders universe there is the world of the Abyss in which there are all sorts of terrible monsters live and sometimes they fight on the side of the Hell. But there is also the plan of Oblivion, absolute nothing, anyone who gets there immediately ceases to exist. I think it would be interesting if something like that was in Warcraft. Yes, I know that we already have a Void, but this Void is also synonymous with Darkness / Shadow and is the opposite of Light. I'm talking about absolute nothing. This power may not even have its own Pantheon or army, this power can be a power and a being and a plane (like the Shadow Lands or the Twisting Nether), which simply seeks to destroy all other forces.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb_-bGLLhn0

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    It is hard to say. In fact, reality is the Elemental World. Elementals were the first living things, there are elementals on every planet. Mortals descended from the Titans, they didn't just appear on their own. And after death, the elementals are reborn on their planet just like other magical creatures are reborn in their own plans.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and this is what the Jailer wants. He wants the elements gone completely so the creation is stopped. He’s totally insane.

It is hard to say. In fact, reality is the Elemental World. Elementals were the first living things, there are elementals on every planet. Mortals descended from the Titans, they didn't just appear on their own. And after death, the elementals are reborn on their planet just like other magical creatures are reborn in their own plans.
    It's easy to forget them, since they are barely represented on the cosmic charts. However, Grimoire of the Shadowlands highlights them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Well, if Fate exists then Time should be its opposite.
    Nah. Time is one of the forces Fate utilizes to ensure its paths are followed.
    "Stasis" would oppose Fate imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Fire, Water, Air, Earth realms.
    I vaguely remember a shaman quest in Skywall where a non-Azerothian NPC mentions how incredible it is that Azeroth has planes for each of the elements. Implying that the elements themselves might not have realms of their own. Perhaps they used to?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Still we have the power of free will and we could time travel to shape the fate. Just not sure if the Fate can be even changed and we are going to face a sad reality if the Jailer wins.

It says here

Why would it be fate if the 7th power exists outside the chart, making it a power none of the powers hold sway over?

Also, pretty sure the “8th” power would be us tbh.

The only reason the 6 have a duality is cause that is what keeps the chart in balance. The 7th power doesn’t need to have a counter cause it literally isn’t part of the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Also, pretty sure the “8th” power would be us tbh.
    I briefly thought about us being the 7th or whatever power. So far we've been plowing through anything that has been thrown at us. Or perhaps they mean like IRL us as in some comic universes?

Maybe Azeroth is the greatest Titan because of us actually? Because we wreck stuff, given appropriate circumstances? Idk, things were much more tame before WoW.

Also, there's a lot of talk about fractals and in the cinematic Zovaal's portal is pointing in the same direction, no? And since I kinda forced my way in with the cinematic, I don't know if this has been discussed - when Sylvanas flies to Zovaal she's clearly smiling but when the orb is inserted and he dons his armor, she's immediately frowning. Do you think this is simply due to parallels with Arthas?
    Last edited by Pokot; 2021-08-07 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I like the OP's idea of Oblivion opposing Fate. Fate is where we are going, Oblivion is what's behind us and Time is the direction it follows. Stasis would be a force that opposes us being moved through Time, but at this point I think we're two right-angles away from reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I vaguely remember a shaman quest in Skywall where a non-Azerothian NPC mentions how incredible it is that Azeroth has planes for each of the elements. Implying that the elements themselves might not have realms of their own. Perhaps they used to?
    The different elemental planes were organised by the Titans to keep them from warring. Possibly in a "natural" state there is one plane for all elements and the Titans somehow separated them.

The opposite of fate would be free will. Pretty cool idea that the two forces would exist and be in constant conflict with each other. I like the idea that both fate and free will can exist simultaneously. Some things being inevitable, while other things can create their own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    The opposite of fate would be free will. Pretty cool idea that the two forces would exist and be in constant conflict with each other. I like the idea that both fate and free will can exist simultaneously. Some things being inevitable, while other things can create their own destiny.
    That would make Creation the opposite of Oblivion, with each moment being created as the previous one is obliviated, and the shape of the creation is formed from the struggle of Fate or Determinism against Will.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post

Yea that is exactly what I intended to say at first. I really hope we can time travel to the Titanworld and make Sargeras good guy to save lives. Then the Jailer will basically loose.

Don't forget the Fifth Element.

It says here

If the seventh is indeed fate, then its opposite is something akin to free will.

Indvitebility versus subversion thereof.

Likely "our" force.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.