What is the best cuisine in Azeroth?

My vote goes to pandaren food simply because it is the most fleshed out one with flavour texts, an entire zone for it with tillers and company. Another i find interesting would be tuskarr, probably has some neat ways of preserving fish.

5+ Year Old Account
    I agree, Pandaren cuisine probably. I don't want to imagine what would some Outland dish taste like, and let's not even get into the bouquet of anima-made fish in the SL
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Pandaren for sure. Though I would really be intrigued about the cuisine of Blood and Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    Pandaren for sure. Though I would really be intrigued about the cuisine of Blood and Night Elves.
    Night elf cuisine has spider dishes in it, so I think I'd avoid that, personally. I think gnome cuisine would be really interesting, though!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s kinda hard to say, especially when you take into account of personal taste.
    The panda are of course inspired by China and I personally dislike that food(both authentic and americized style)
    The blood elves would be fancy feast.
    Humans would be similar to your typical western style
    Orcs more brutal
    I guessing the drenai would have a mix palette due to all the worlds they visited

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Night elf cuisine has spider dishes in it, so I think I'd avoid that, personally. I think gnome cuisine would be really interesting, though!
    Rat Kebab from Deeprun Tram?

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    Rat Kebab from Deeprun Tram?
    I forgot about that. I regret everything I've said. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    It’s kinda hard to say, especially when you take into account of personal taste.
    The panda are of course inspired by China and I personally dislike that food(both authentic and americized style)
    The blood elves would be fancy feast.
    Humans would be similar to your typical western style
    Orcs more brutal
    I guessing the drenai would have a mix palette due to all the worlds they visited
    Orcs have cactus apple pies don't they? That sounds tasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever that lady outside the Darkmoon Faire is selling

You haven't dined in Azeroth until you've tried a fresh Deeprun Tram Rat Kabob.

edit: Damn, taken. Well I always like having some https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Green_Ham_%26_Eggs washed down by extra fresh https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Pail_of_Warm_Milk from that nice tauren lady in Highmountain.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2021-08-08 at 02:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I forgot about that. I regret everything I've said. XD

if spiced and prepared correctly, everything is edible
    except bat wings by mandarins :-P

in WoW creatures are magical, also different from real-life counterparts

thus, probably most stuff will be still edible

also wow has lots of carnivous animal/bird meat
    like Wolves, Lions, etc

p.s. I'd love to taste Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

I remember Dwarves having a Beer-Basked Boar Ribs cooking recipe as an early quest reward, and that's right up my alley in terms of cooking when I want to treat my friends and myself.

Rest of the time I'm more for vegetables and some proteins on the side, a sorta Mediterranean diet. Which I guess would be Blood Elf cuisine? Maybe Night Elves as well.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

conjured mana struddel
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    conjured mana struddel
    I still giggle every time I remember that guy in Agmar's Hammer (in Dragonblight) who regrets having to kill a renegade belf mage, not only because he has gone rogue, but also because he made mouth watering treats with a click of his fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

pandarean for sure. I bet the humans eat the kind of food medieval peasants eat which is just horrifying to even think of. elves eat nothing but salads and vegan food so not touching that. Orc's and most horde races just eat meat. which can't be great for digestion but hey at least I'd eat that.