Here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    thanks, bro
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    thanks, bro
    Hi,
    Be careful criticizing them even you are telling the truth can get you banned.
    They don't like the truth there.

Seems like 3.14 will finally go to the live servers!

- - - Updated - - -

3.14 has gone live!

Backers already started to complain how the game is getting worse with every patch.
    CIG have no idea what they are doing after 10 years.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...f-star-citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Littlechamp View Post
    Backers already started to complain how the game is getting worse with every patch.

It's pretty sad to see just how many people are defending CIG. Goes to show how the bannings and the long dev time have filtered out most people on the forums to just being the most hardcore fanboy cultists.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlechamp View Post

Wot? gameplay wise? or stability wise? Stability wise I'd not have it run this well .

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Wot? gameplay wise? or stability wise? Stability wise I'd not have it run this well .
    Both. There was another topic about FPS issues which many others contributed under topic.

One was saying "he could only get proper FPS only when he is looking at his own feet".

Checking again the given feedback on forums here;

Mobiglass has gender bug
    Ship combat isn't balanced at all
    Some graphics cause low fps issues which you need to deactivate them
    Trading has issues

Pasting someones post here..

-Launching the game may create an error
    -Logging out of a ship and back into the game may create an error
    -After receiving the 30k error, you may receive an error
    -The Launch Game button might produce the opposite effect
    -Elevators might be missing
    -You might be stuck in your party
    -The chat window might be unreadable
    -Medipen's might fail to medi
    -Swapping weapons could delete or yeet your weapons
    -Mining is inaccurate
    -Might get stuck in your turret after a desire to defend your Hammerhead
    -Constellation co-pilots aren't allowed to behave like co-pilots
    -Grim Hex elevators, if found, might break
    -Successful completion of objectives in Search Missions will break Search Missions
    -Area18 citizens often cancel their orders mid-transit
    -Distortion weapons now distort friends into foes
    -Hell retrieved its Demon Fang knife (probably to battle Doomguy)
    -100i pilots need to take flying lessons
    -Your Quantum Drive has been infected with an AI, motives unknown
    -Your new Quantum Drive AI needs a stern telling-to sometimes
    Last edited by Littlechamp; 2021-08-07 at 01:51 PM.

It's pretty sad to see just how many people are defending CIG. Goes to show how the bannings and the long dev time have filtered out most people on the forums to just being the most hardcore fanboy cultists.
    Despite those forums being curated and purging out the 'undesirables' there sure is a lot of hate/aggro over there at this patch and other changes. I can see why the 'This is just an alpha' meme runs rampant there too. They can't even get an echo chamber right over there, too many people being realistic/negative haha.

As surprising as it might be for those not used to testing Star Citizen or game development in general, it's the normal course a new update will bring instability.

As new features and game mechanics are introduced new bugs and instability is introduced, those are then fixed and improved in further incremental patches 3.14.0a,b,c etc while 3.15 is being prepared for deployment.

By the time 3.15 will be ready to deploy 3.14 comparable will be very stable and ironed out and the cycle of [ > Stability > New Patch/Features > Instability > Fixes > Stability

For those having trouble finding their way around Orison (specially at night, I know I did) this is a great map:

The gas giant is so big (bigger than our earth) that it's hard to get the scale of the clouds in normal speed so here's a speedy fly through:

Last edited by MrAnderson; 2021-08-08 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    did andromeda get a slight outer visual overhaul because of taurus release? its details seem different

So what's the projected release window these days?
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2021-08-09 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    describe 'release'

describe 'release'
    Really? Is that where the SC community is at now? Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Is that where the SC community is at now? Jesus.
    afaik even Warframe is considered 'in beta' confirmed by devs themselves
    thats how things work these days

dont hate me for that

I don't know who you are trying to convince. The E:D thread has been dead for 4 years and no other space sim is talked about on MMO-C. I think you, Proskill, and me might very well be the only people on this forum who play any space sims anymore.
    I actually play ED off and on.

did andromeda get a slight outer visual overhaul because of taurus release? its details seem different
    Most ships get slight updates to accomodate new systems that are either being developed or introduced later like physical components and such, most ships get slight changes now and then.

The devs have already stated it will be released when its ready and not before, you just have to accept that a game cant be released unless its finished.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-08-09 at 01:19 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

What @Proskill said.

The MMO servers went up in December of 2015. It was originally just a gas giant with a space station and three orbiting moons you couldn't breathe on. Over the years they've added 4 more planets and 3 of them are breathable. They also added a few other features like mining, caves, prison, etc. However, we're coming up on 6 years since the MMO released and it's still just one star system (instead of the originally promised 40) and we're still missing a lot of stuff like base building, wildlife on planets, NPC crewmen, data running, salvage, etc. Also, each patch makes the game servers increasingly unstable, to the point that they had to remove a planet and features like racing missions, as well as cap the servers to 50 players. The servers still crash after about 2 hours. The devs have promised "server meshing" which is supposed to make the servers magically work better. They said in early 2019 that they had an early prototype of server meshing up and working, but then they literally never mentioned it again.

There was also a singleplayer campaign promised, called Squadron 42. However, it's development has apparently been rebooted multiple times, and eventually the devs stopped talking about SQ42 development. Chris gave us a roadmap to a roadmap on SQ42 development, but the promised roadmap never came. It wasn't until the community through up so much of a fuss that news outlets like PCgamer started talking about it that Chris finally came out and told us... and promised he would talk about it later. 4 months later he gave us a 2 hour long livestream where they showed off a stealth level, but Chris avoided the questions people actually wanted: what is the overall state of SQ42 development? Why is development being constantly rebooted? Where is the promised roadmap? No answers. He told us that we would get a 2 hour livestream like this once every quarter. That was in Fall 2020 and we haven't gotten another SQ42 livestream since then.

At this point it is obvious that SC will never be anything more than it already is, and if anyone accuses of him not delivering he'll just say "I delivered the MMO part! I fulfilled my obligations!". We'll never get the SQ42 game that was promised. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    The devs have already stated it will be released when its ready and not before
    Still no release window yet then, gotcha.