Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Hate to break it to you but normal people don't make a series of accounts in order to project their own crappy existence onto internet strangers. I hope things get better for you.
    you pathetic basement dwelling troglodyte try to lecture me on what is normal? That's cute
    I come here time and again to have a laugh about he likes of you, it's just like visiting a zoo, really.

but please by all means, continue your idiotic rambling, I'm very curious about how you cling so desperately to your stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I'm just waiting for them to overreact and cover any exposed skin of female characters.
    I would not be even a tiny bit surprised if they went through quietly and changed some of the more revealing outfits on females. Personally, i dont think there is very much at all, and what is there isnt even remotely bad, but I agree that its basically low hanging fruit for them - an easy change they can try and get some woke points for should they need to. However, i do see them trying to do it quietly first, until some xmog hero points out the changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

I'm just waiting for them to overreact and cover any exposed skin of female characters.
    The death of Slut-mogs, truly this is the darkest timeline. But yeah they would totally do that, also give the Succubus mobs and pets pants. Shivarra too or however you spell it, the Fel Guard's will still be shirtless though. Also put them in booty shorts, give them that Solid Snake booty.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I would not be even a tiny bit surprised if they went through quietly and changed some of the more revealing outfits on females. Personally, i dont think there is very much at all, and what is there isnt even remotely bad, but I agree that its basically low hanging fruit for them - an easy change they can try and get some woke points for should they need to. However, i do see them trying to do it quietly first, until some xmog hero points out the changes.
    All I can think of is Alexstrasza and Ysera and the new female night elf armor in BFA (but the males are just as skimpy so /shrug)

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I expect they'll probably remove anything vaguely considered "misogynistic". The prostitutes/harem/sex slaves in Black Temple and Hellfire Citadel might get cut. Female NPCs that are considered "sexualized" might get censored. The Steam Romance Novels might get removed be removed. Given how Garrosh's voiceline in Silverpine reprimanding Sylvanas was censored, I guess we might hear a lot of voicelines redone. Old models of Sylvanas and Jaina that have their bellies showing might get replaced. Maybe they'll put Inquisitor Whiteman in a skirt? Or would that be considered misogynistic? They'll probably put pants on her or something.

"B-but ... my precious video game thighs!"

What ever will we do if they dare do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    And now black people want to be separated again so, whatever. Also if you look this image up it's now "problematic" which is fucking hilarious.
    Literally no one but the tippy-top tier of Twitter people actually wants this. You seem to be confusing "not being racist" and "Cortez-tier SJW nonsense". What that poster depicts is entirely distinct from the sort of nonsense you hear on Twitter, which is a microcosm of posturing dipshits.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2021-08-12 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    The death of Slut-mogs, truly this is the darkest timeline. But yeah they would totally do that, also give the Succubus mobs and pets pants. Shivarra too or however you spell it, the Fel Guard's will still be shirtless though. Also put them in booty shorts, give them that Solid Snake booty.
    Assless chaps are what you are looking for.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Assless chaps are what you are looking for.
    Yes, but only for the male characters. None of that sexualization on female characters.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Yes, but only for the male characters. None of that sexualization on female characters.
    Obviously. who would put them on women?! :P
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I expect they'll probably remove anything vaguely considered "misogynistic". The prostitutes/harem/sex slaves in Black Temple and Hellfire Citadel might get cut. Female NPCs that are considered "sexualized" might get censored. The Steam Romance Novels might get removed be removed. Given how Garrosh's voiceline in Silverpine reprimanding Sylvanas was censored, I guess we might hear a lot of voicelines redone. Old models of Sylvanas and Jaina that have their bellies showing might get replaced. Maybe they'll put Inquisitor Whiteman in a skirt? Or would that be considered misogynistic? They'll probably put pants on her or something.

Cancel culture is strong in this one.

You understand by removing all those things you remove female choice and actually work against all of the feminist tried to get the last 80 years.
    Choice in clothing and not being told whats right and wrong.

They better make a filter for all those crazy woke people that cant handle skin on female characters like in the chinees version that dont show bones on undead. Just give the crazies and the childeren a filter where all wear pants and are in full cover up so they got their own little safe space inside WoW.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2021-08-12 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I feel the game may start removing more and more to please people, at some point they will hit a threshold where everyone will just want them to stop.
    Selling myself out below

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They absolutely will. The original makers of this world have had their names utterly destroyed and appropriately so. That does not mean that they were ever bad at THIS, their job. They have time and time again proved that they were the best in the business bar none regardless of the latest forum crusade mumbo jumbo. For all their faults, BfA, WoD, Shadowlands continue the formula of one of the greatest games ever made.

Draining the swamp might be great but that too will go too far and even the good folks have been caught in the crossfire. Any semblance of the exceptional talent that created this world will be gone and the so called "new blood" everyone is looking forward to will leave this game a shell of its former self even more consumed with the corporatocracy prevalent in AAA gaming today.
    I agree with you here. I think an unfortunate consequence of righting wrongs IRL will cement the fate of World of Warcraft, which will continue to incorporate SJW moderated content that removes all semblance of the "World" from World of Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    They'll absolutely go too far, I mean, they still haven't re-added the old Kael'thas VA back despite him being proven innocent.
    They'll never fix that. American businesses don't admit to any wrongdoing that can't be proven in court.

This entire thread--and all derivative posts--constitutes the most ridiculous tempest of idiocy and skewed priorities I have ever seen on this forum. And that's saying something! I do not think I could ever possess the ability to comprehend what the fuck happened to your collective neurochemistry when you lot were born, but if you think a few piteous alterations to save face which have thus far happened only in entirely theoretical scenarios which you are concocting in your collective brains with no basis in reality is the most important consequence of what has been happening at Blizzard, I implore you never to breed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Cancel culture is strong in this one.

You understand by removing all those things you remove female choice and actually work against all of the feminist tried to get the last 80 years.
    Choice in clothing and not being told whats right and wrong.

They better make a filter for all those crazy woke people that cant handle skin on female characters like in the chinees version that dont show bones on undead. Just give the crazies and the childeren a filter where all wear pants and are in full cover up so they got their own little safe space inside WoW.
    These things would literally never happen, and you must be braindead if you think they ever feasibly could.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoyMahBoi View Post
    Go ahead, live your shitty sjw lives, see where that will get you
    A bunch of pathetic idiots turning their own lives into hell without even realizing what the fuck you are doing.
    Well, people like you can't be helped if they are too stupid to understand help to begin with.
    How the hell are you so positively autistic that you somehow confuse this for a serious societal problem, or even to assume this nonsense in the first place? How is anyone damaging their own lives here?
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2021-08-12 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    How the hell are you so positively autistic that you somehow confuse this for a serious societal problem, or even to assume this nonsense in the first place? How is anyone damaging their own lives here?
    Positively autistic? you broke morons can't even curse right, you have to even coddle up your insults to avoid any perceived repercussions xD
    you cancer-culture, broke assholes are so enslaved by your own stupidity and censorship, that you can't even see just how enslaved you are

homosexuality, paedophilia and bestiality all stem from mental illnesses, yet you actively try to legalize one after another.
    It won't be long before the sane part of society will say they had enough though. That day is drawing closer with every idiotic move you shit-for brains pig-fuckers make.
    Last edited by LeeRoyMahBoi; 2021-08-12 at 06:08 AM.

im afraid that theyll go virtue signaling overload and completely forget about making a good game.
    they were already on this path before the shit hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    > You have to coddle up to your insults
    > Shit-for-brains pig-fuckers

I'm not the Twitter-tier autist you're making me out to be. I just have actual fucking priorities in my life and have the ability to segregate legitimate issues from vidya inconveniences. Of course, I suppose I could bother to ask for any kind of actual substance to your claims that could make me consider them, but I have my doubts you'll be willing to formulate an actual argument.

Theoretically, if you could develop an actual fucking argument instead of tossing hollow insults and concocting vague threats over the internet because you're upset your pixels may have something done to them as per an entirely fictitious scenario that hasn't actually been realized in any meaningful capacity, I may be willing to listen to whatever you're trying to say. At the moment, your only obligation is to form a logical sequence which follows in any meaningful way.

> Solving Real Problems

> "But watabout Vidya?"
    who the fuck did you delude yourself into thinking you are, you shit-eating, child-molesting communist? Get your priorities straight, and face the problems your ilk has created. learn to read, and if you are even capable of attaining this ability, read up on how the cancer-broke culture has damaged society hitherto and will damage it further should we let it. I'm not here to to guide your broke ass on you what to look into for background information. It's your only job to figure it out. get your shit-stained head out of your ass, and look around what the world has become, if you are even capable of perceiving it.
    Last edited by LeeRoyMahBoi; 2021-08-12 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    im afraid that theyll go virtue signaling overload and completely forget about making a good game.
    they were already on this path before the shit hit the fan.
    Well it is not like Blizzard has been making any good games for the past several years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vevox1 View Post
    I can't believe I can tell what server your on just by LFG...

damnit Nvs, you complete moron
    what server do you think that's on?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well it is not like Blizzard has been making any good games for the past several years.
    I feel like that may have been his point. When people were coming out with their Blizzard stories, one of the devs (former devs?) basically stated that while one of the senior devs she worked with wanted to just make the best possible game, she was more concerned with making people feel included, likely viewing it as part of making the best possible game experience. I feel like that mindset has become more prominent over time, and really started to shine around the Legion/BFA era. It's great for people that value that mindset, but a disservice to those that value the "making good games" mindset exclusively.

They've already done some of this. The Red / Green Winter Clothes for example. And there are others.

Meanwhile FF14 has no problems having key female characters have jiggly boobs or have introduce a whole playable race of bunnygirls in revealing outfits and still be a great game that does not explode in toxicity like WoW.

Typical Blizzard reaction of course - our company is a toxic cesspit that breeds toxic community with systems that practically push people into toxic behavior, completely unrestrained because instead of boosting GMs and support they keep firing them to make some more $$ for Bobby and Co.

But here, we're going to address this completely no.1 priority major issue of inappropriate clothes or emotes. Phew, game and playerbase are saved! We did it! Let's make a pin out of it for Blizzcon 2022.

Fucking hypocrites.