Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your reading comprehension sucks. I said you don’t support some vaccine requirements/passports. You called it a strawman. You then verified that you do object. And now you’re doing this. Never was a strawman, you always were Rand Paul. Have a nice night advocating for more death.
    Your writing comprehension sucks:

What strawman? That you object to vaccine passports? Which you then confirmed? Do you understand what a strawman is?
    I called your false and bullshit claims about my beliefs a strawman, because that's what they were. Or, you can keep calling me Rand, and proving me right... again.

I'm not suggesting this, at all, but what if Twitter banned her and then Biden or AOC, publicly asked Twitter to unban her......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

You keep calling me asking you what restrictions you object to a strawman. You really need to look up what that means.
    I literally bolded where you generalized and misrepresented my stance.

Your attempts to call me Rand are only proving me right.

now, do you want to discuss the topic, or do you want to continue with your hate boner for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm not suggesting this, at all, but what if Twitter banned her and then Biden or AOC, publicly asked Twitter to unban her......
    idk why they would, but twitter might do a solid for Biden in an attempt to get in good graces, idk though.

I didn’t say all genius. My statement was accurate. And, again, I repeatedly asked where you draw the line. My mom just retired and could take you on if you need a tutor.
    Thanks for agreeing I support vaccine passports.

Now, back to the subject at hand. It's a fucking shame people like you and Greene seem intent on pushing misinformation. Luckily, there's honest people who are willing to call them out.

Machismo: “I only want corporations to control the public health impact of this pandemic… fuck you! I’m not a corporatist! That’s a strawman!”
    You mean the fake quote you're attributing to me...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Arnold with a message for Machismo.

http://mobile.twitter.com/therecount...42635423424515
    I follow Covid recommendations. I got vaccinated early, wear a mask in public, and socially distance.

I didn't need the government to force me to do it, I did it of my own free will.

Wow, look at you and your terrible arguments.

Geez the compulsive "totally not trumper" spiraling another thread out of control. Oh funny, forgot him being nicknamed Machismo Taylor Greene. How fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Geez the compulsive "totally not trumper" spiraling another thread out of control. Oh funny, forgot him being nicknamed Machismo Taylor Greene. How fitting.
    Take it up with the person spreading lies about me.

Am I not allowed to set the record straight when someone makes up bullshit and lies?

I'd love to talk about the actual topic, but he's the one derailing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd see that as Biden and AOC not being serious about it, and just wanting to look good, to score political points. Might be a good move, politically, but incredibly shallow in my eyes. I don't see it accomplishing anything beyond that. Certainly not making Twitter unban her.

I'd rather they didn't say a damn thing about it, and just let Twitter do what they want. Their platform, their rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then Twitter should tell Biden or AOC to go pound sand.

Why should politicians have a say in this kind of shit? On either side? This isn't a political decision, in the first place. It's an abusive shitmonger breaking site terms-of-use repeatedly and unapologetically, because she's an malicious, misanthropic idiot. And Twitter saying "nah, GTFO".

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Then Twitter should tell Biden or AOC to go pound sand.

Why should politicians have a say in this kind of shit? On either side? This isn't a political decision, in the first place. It's an abusive shitmonger breaking site terms-of-use repeatedly and unapologetically, because she's an malicious, misanthropic idiot. And Twitter saying "nah, GTFO".
    I'm not saying they should have a say.

I was wondering what the political fall out would be. It was just a hypothetical.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s a very silly hypothetical. What would the fallout be if Biden flew off to Venus and fucked Superman?
    Republicans seem to love their strongmen these days, so I'd imagine it would be a yugelu popular move.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

It’s a very silly hypothetical. What would the fallout be if Biden flew off to Venus and fucked Superman?
    Jesus fucking christ,

I just was wondering what the repubs would do with that. But by all means it totally called for a dick response. Goddamn.

Hmmm, we didn’t think of filming it… I was just trying to do a focus group.

- - - Updated - - -

What would the repubs do with Trump fellating Putin on Fox News? I mean, it’s just silly because we know the answer. They’re hypocrites to the core and would complain about Biden forcing companies to do what he wants. Sorry that my joke was hurtful, I was attempting to be silly… as evidenced by the ridiculous hypotheticals. Were you being serious in some way?
    Sigh.

1. Was trying to generate some discussion.
    2. Was wondering if it would be a prudent political move in the vein of the Tuberville gaffe in congress with the defund the police.
    3. There's nothing stupid or silly about the attempt.

It would be very ridiculous for POTUS to tell a social media site that they need to replatform a dangerous moron like MTG. Next time come up with a better thought experiment I guess.
    Seriously? This is some unnecessarily aggressive and toxic bullshit.

Multiple people have expressed the same pov. You’re the one getting upset that we’re saying it’s a ridiculous hypothetical. I’m sorry, but that’s my opinion. If you want to have a serious discussion along those lines come up with something plausible.
    No they haven't.

Just you, being a dick for literally no reason.

Whoops! Stop with the name calling. I’m attacking your supposition, not you. I think you’re a fine person, but this reaction is starting to change that rapidly. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.
    Didn't call you a name. I commented on your behavior. Endus wasn't acting like an arrogant dick about it.

Regardless, if you don't see that there's a t least some value in Biden or AOC making a symbolic gesture that a person like MTG has to agree with, when their entire fucking platform is built on doing the opposite of what Dems say, then maybe instead of calling a hypothetical stupid, you should look fucking inward.

I guess you can forget the scrambling Desantis had to do because he sat by Biden and was civil. Or what happened with Tuberville and Booker.

But again, totally worthy of your aggressive bullshit.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.

1. Was trying to generate some discussion.
    2. Was wondering if it would be a prudent political move in the vein of the Tuberville gaffe in congress with the defund the police.
    3. There's nothing stupid or silly about the attempt.
    In a reasonable world, it might generate useful discussion, though I still think they'd be completely wrong to offer that in the first place.

But we live in the Darkest Timeline, where the Democrats could literally put forth the P.U.P.P.I.E.S. bill, the Political Universality of Petting Puppies for Internal Emotional Satisfaction Bill, where the entire bill simply confirmed that, yes, petting a puppy does make most people happy, and the Republicans would be screaming into OANN and Fox News microphones about how Biden was only introducing this bill as a prelude to making everyone eat live puppies once a week or some similarly completely shit-for-brains lie.

There is no possible offer of solidarity or fellowship that Republicans will not misrepresent as a deep attack on American values and a demonstration of exactly how demonic their Democratic nega-colleagues are.

That's why it's a silly question. Not because of what it should mean, with opponents who are reasonable, but the implication that the Republicans in Congress are reasonable. When they clearly are not.

Read your posts again. Let me know whether dick is an insult or not. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.
    I read them just fine.

You said I was calling you names. I wasn't. If calling out your shitty behavior insults you, then again, look inward. Nothing about my post called for the level of dick that you put in your response.