Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I understand that from an objective point of view, it is a missing feature to play offline / local, but in reality no one really needs that in 2021. It's just bitching for the sake of bitching at this point. It's like complaining the game doesnt support 640x860 resolution anymore. Come on.
    there is even less need to rebuy an old game reshaped to fit their profit metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I understand that from an objective point of view, it is a missing feature to play offline / local, but in reality no one really needs that in 2021. It's just bitching for the sake of bitching at this point. It's like complaining the game doesnt support 640x860 resolution anymore. Come on.
    you know that not everyone and everywhere has a stable 100+ mbit connection? a game that was designed for SP and MP should NOT force you to stay online to play. ever wondered, why there are so many offline-cracks for games? here is your answer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    Dear diary,
    This is Day 85 of farming primals for tailoring set. I can’t seem to understand how everyone around me magically has an epic flyer and I’m stuck here on my 60% flying mount losing all these tags. I checked the AH today to see if they have gone down from their 400g price per primal might but they still haven’t seem to budge. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow before I break down and buy gold off of a website that sells 10k gold for $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Agreed although i dont know the extent of the harassment. Can range from flirateous behavior and slapping butt to actual sexual harassment of grabbing butt, blackmailing females, keeping up with sexual innuendo even if said female tells person to stop it.. All death sentences depending on who does it in this political climate. Dont even have to prove anything, man allegedly did it, man did it.

Side note: we have 2 genders and effective now people lets females dictate whats right and wrong, but you know, thats only their side of the coin. People are god damned cucks

Side note 2: females have always been confused about what they want, this is nothing new. Being a man today is nigh impossible. You're either too kind and boring in the long run or you're a traditional man and gets girls, but cussed out for being toxic and crap at the same time. Look at these woke hipsters, they wont have a lasting relationship to save their lives (the single ones) and the woke females will rather stay hateful and single than taking them. Is that itself not a toxic demand and behavior?

What needs to come first is acceptance over being diffeeent, but tot taking all kinds of shit of course. Sexual harassment is obviously not alright at all. This forced culture takeover and hate for men and their ways of living and thinking needs to stop. And men needs to stop taking it

That was a lot more than i planned
    Are you a parody account?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Ahh Blizzard of 2021 .. when remasters have less features than the original games.
    Guess it's time to hit up the refund button.

Major props to people who are sticking to discussing the TCP/IP feature not being in game.

No props to the incel crowd complaining that women are making it too hard to be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Ahh Blizzard of 2021 .. when remasters have less features than the original games.
    Guess it's time to hit up the refund button.
    After WC3 fiasco any preorder from Blizzard is risky. After today's news D2 price should be cut by 75%. No tcp/ip support = no mods, which with the game with no endgame is a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Just say you disagree instead. Much more productive

His post was so good, I sent it to some friends. The general reaction was like 'WTF? Oh, online gaming...'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    After WC3 fiasco any preorder from Blizzard is risky. After today's news D2 price should be cut by 75%. No tcp/ip support = no mods, which with the game with no endgame is a killer.
    The benefits and stuff they hand out to pre-orders have never much been an incentive for me to do that. I usually do a digital buy the night before launch. Easy peasy and relatively certain to know what you're getting.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Wonder what they are gonna do to McCree in Overwatch?

They can't just remove him like they did with Afrasiabi's WoW NPCs. Will they rename him, or replace with new character who plays mechanically identical?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be honest i had the same question, as i thought so much misogyny and victim complex has to be satire.

No, I just want to find out if you really are like this or if it's performance art. Inquiring minds need to know!
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

No, I just want to find out if you really are like this or if it's performance art. Inquiring minds need to know!
    He's a one man play. The Mrngh-China Monologues.

Ok, Lets break it down for the Layman's Terms people....

Will there still be cross play (PC player playing with PS5 Player)?
    Last edited by Joachim720; 2021-08-12 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim720 View Post
    Ok, Lets break it down for the Lehman's Terms people....

Will there still be cross play (PC player playing with PS5 Player)?
    You mean layman's terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    You mean layman's terms?
    There we go, quick fix, now to search for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh, one learns something new everyday. o.o

I wonder why that would be a security issue anymore than online aspects though.
    Because direct connections can be very dangerous, by having it go through blizzard servers it fixes a lot of the issues, especially being IP fishing. If you direct connect you can easily fish the other person IP, and get their actual home address, but going through blizzard IP's are handled by them.

so you cant be playing a game then a dude lists off your home address asking if that is where you live.

"i like the ontopic discussion"
    *proceeds to sperg out offtopic over 2 pages*
    convincing

Quote Originally Posted by Moze View Post
    It's just their first step to preventing online mod support. Now i cant mod the game and enjoy playing with friends. Requested a refund as soon as I learned this. I was stupid to pre purchase the game, guess i was fooled watching blizzonline. Never again!
    Good, im glad, i dont want my first experience (played extremly little as a kid) of D2 ruined by you and your friends spawning in billions of items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and don't buy that crap, is Warcraft 3 Reforged 2.0. Just play the damn game in its original version and be done with it.
    no its not warcraft 3 reforged 2.0
    its starcraft remastered 2.0
    which is a million times better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    translation:

"a 20 year old game is, as you'd expect, a security hazard on the internet. we could fix that, of course, but could and would are very different things, as this would take way too much of our precious harassment time, so we chose to simply scrap it from the features list."
    How would they fix that?
    somehow let players directly connect to eachother's IP.
    without... letting eachother connect to eachother's IP.
    Have you got a way?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Good, im glad, i dont want my first experience (played extremly little as a kid) of D2 ruined by you and your friends spawning in billions of items.
    Like it happened in D3 with dupes? Such security kek.