Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    BIG OOF...
    I could say so much good things about beta... but sadly looks like cutting features begins...
    Another two steps further from buying this remaster...
    they are cutting 1 feature that is a security risk, that is literally it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well, given that they already sold them as preorders... how honest it is will depend on how "generous" their return policy is.
    you can go click refund right now and get your money back garunteed, all pre-orders are instantly refundable.
    when it comes out you have a couple hours to refund it usually, my friend was able to refund overwatch after 6 hours of play, after rage quitting on our first loss of the night, after having pre-ordered it the day it was announced.

he bought it again 2 days later but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    no you can't... checking my ip address online it shows my isp's headquarter's town...

can't do that on battle.net...
    1. Alright, if you are not scared of people having you IP, why dont you post it here for all of us to see?

2. yes you still can with open bnet

People crying for being unable to “lan with friends” in 2021 really make me laugh quite hard.

There is NOONE of you that are crying about this “incredible lack” that will ever lan party with D2, exactly like there would be no one doing this in an hypothetical Quake 3 Arena remake or anything playable in lan 20 years ago.

You are just crying for the sake of crying and saying Blizzard is bad.

Of course they are doing it to limit piracy somehow, as basically EVERY gaming company out there tries to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Agreed although i dont know the extent of the harassment. Can range from flirateous behavior and slapping butt to actual sexual harassment of grabbing butt, blackmailing females, keeping up with sexual innuendo even if said female tells person to stop it.. All death sentences depending on who does it in this political climate. Dont even have to prove anything, man allegedly did it, man did it.
    Imagine being such a filthy fucking coomer you think it is ok to slap women's butt without consent, and that it is by your literal words NOT sexual harrasment.

i dare you to go down the street and slap random women's butts, see how fast you end up behind bars my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    His post was so good, I sent it to some friends. The general reaction was like 'WTF? Oh, online gaming...'
    sending it to some of my friends aswell, have already got a few COOMER!!! memes sent in response, its fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    Like it happened in D3 with dupes? Such security kek.
    it didnt happen in d3... what the fuck you talking about?

Will there still be cross play (PC player playing with PS5 Player)? Through internet of course not LAN.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    goldfish memory? People were told not to play with randoms because of it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim720 View Post
    Will there still be cross play (PC player playing with PS5 Player)? Through internet of course not LAN.
    Was there ever?

Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    goldfish memory? People were told not to play with randoms because of it for a while.
    the only place i have legit ever seen it happen is console, and thats because of couch co-op cheese, never ever heard about that on pc, been playing since day 1.

hell even the nintendo switch you cant dupe on.

- - - Updated - - -

you claimed people can find your home address through it... they can't...

so don't play open bnet...
    They very much can, some ISP's have ways to block that, but it is very easy to find home adresses with IP's
    for example my ISP does not, meaning if you have my IP you can find the street number I live on rather easily, luckily I use a VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Well, to be honest i had the same question, as i thought so much misogyny and victim complex has to be satire.
    Im used to misandry daily, but thats fine.. right?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being such a filthy fucking coomer you think it is ok to slap women's butt without consent, and that it is by your literal words NOT sexual harrasment.

i dare you to go down the street and slap random women's butts, see how fast you end up behind bars my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

sending it to some of my friends aswell, have already got a few COOMER!!! memes sent in response, its fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont do it, but i dont think its the end of the world. At least not something worth ruining someones life and/or career over

Sidenote: i'd rather be a coomer than a blind liberal cuck though. Being trampled all over and not even realizing it. Its quite pitiful

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-08-12 at 11:30 PM.

the only place i have legit ever seen it happen is console, and thats because of couch co-op cheese, never ever heard about that on pc, been playing since day 1.

hell even the nintendo switch you cant dupe on.
    First example: https://www.cinemablend.com/games/Bl...own-43472.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Man even Overwatch characters are being #MeToo'd?
    literally the whole OW staff is now female, saw the photo on 4chan yday
    most of which are asians, then blacks, then else
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    No, I just want to find out if you really are like this or if it's performance art. Inquiring minds need to know!
    2021 gender politics is art.. bad art. If you think im fucked up, im certainly far from alone

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I understand that from an objective point of view, it is a missing feature to play offline / local, but in reality no one really needs that in 2021. It's just bitching for the sake of bitching at this point. It's like complaining the game doesnt support 640x860 resolution anymore. Come on.
    This. I like hating om blizz as much as the next guy but if this is an issue for you in 2021 you are really digging for excuses to do so.

why does it matter what they are?
    yea, why does it matter and why was it problem when it was 90% men?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it begins. Unfulfilled promises. Diablo 2 will be a failure. But at least Blizzard women are happy, I guess.

When will Mccree be removed from OverWatch?

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    People crying for being unable to “lan with friends” in 2021 really make me laugh quite hard.
    I mean, I still play LAN with a friend on a weekly basis. I will never play D2 (Sacred 2 is superior imo), but removing features is never a good thing. A remake has to be better and has to offer more features than the original, otherwise you could just release a high-res texture and animation pack for the old game and call it a day.

You are just crying for the sake of crying and saying Blizzard is bad.

Of course they are doing it to limit piracy somehow, as basically EVERY gaming company out there tries to do.
    Blizzard isn't just bad, they are dishonest. "Security reasons" my ass. Plenty of other modern games release with TCP/IP functionality, without any security concerns. Blizz could just say "we're limiting piracy" and everyone would be somewhat fine. But to praise this as a service to the customer ist a blatant lie. The customer has only disadvantages through this decision.

do you even read the context of replies? they can't bring anything from tcp/ip or single player to the battle.net characters... they are entirely separated from each other... the point about duped or cheated items from local characters doesn't apply to battle.net... they can't be played there...

and the piracy angle is just stupid as well... there will be private servers you can connect to just like in d2...

the removal of tcp/ip serves no purpose other than to spite people...

you're being intentionally obtuse...
    Again, you have the weirdest of edge cases that have little bearing on reality in 2021. Non-pervasive internet isn't a thing anymore for the vast majority of people. And there's no reason they have to include specific behaviors from the original game in the remaster. If you need absolutely those things, just play the original. They didn't kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    If you think im fucked up, im certainly far from alone
    I mean... yeah. That's the point. Lots of fucked up weirdos bitching about why women won't want them without a hint of self-irony.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I mean... yeah. That's the point. Lots of fucked up weirdos bitching about why women won't want them without a hint of self-irony.
    Basically this.

they are cutting 1 feature that is a security risk, that is literally it.
    They already delayed ladder to unknown future (which can be be still good thing imo).
    This can be only the beginning of unfulfilled promises stream.
    And please... stop bullshitting and believing that they did not expect/think of this 'security risk' feature before.