Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what is wrong with taking a photo with a group of people you work with?

did i miss a woman being tied up and gagged in the background or something?

you seem to be manipulated or willing to attack somebody without any legit reason

- - - Updated - - -

the only victims i see are the innocent people being constantly attacked without any real evidence
    That is because you are ignoring all the women saying they were harassed probably.

But hey, you do you.

Protect harassers, this will end up well in your conscience I'm sure.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

and these women gave you evidence? you know these women are not lying or exaggerating?

none has ever lied for financial gain before
    1. they gave the state evidence obviously....this isn't hard 2. you asked him to prove a negative. this highlights your inability to debate in good faith....you should stop 3. I know it's sarcasm and yeah....lying for money happens all the time
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

"Lying for money happens all the time."

Exactly. "Everything is fine here at Blizzard and in the industry in general. Keep buying our stuff!"

See?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    "Lying for money happens all the time."

Exactly. "Everything is fine here at Blizzard and in the industry in general. Keep buying our stuff!"

See?
    dunno about industry but games become shit when corporations and random people came into it because it's cool and must be for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Your point is weird. If I was a minority, I should not have to go to other countries media to see myself represented. Not only that, but america is a gigantic and diverse country. Only 60% of its population is white, sure they are the majority, but it's not as clear cut as you make it out to be. And you should not tell 40% of the country to fuck off and watch some other media.
    You don't have to "fuck off" to consume media from other regions of the earth. Whats so bad with watching asian or african movies or play their games? I don't get this representation argument, the media is there, it's easy to access and you can watch a movie with every ethnic group you want anytime you want. Why is representation in this specific media so important for you?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not making the game to your liking does not = Ion is incompetent. He is perfectly competent.
    Pffff.... AJHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not making the game to your liking does not = Ion is incompetent. He is perfectly competent.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing has been proven yet. The state still needs to prove its case in court.

State still has to prove it's case in court. All they have released is claims and allegations.
    Considering the sad state of Shadowlands and how awful BfA was too....no. He has no idea wtf he's doing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    You don't have to "fuck off" to consume media from other regions of the earth. Whats so bad with watching asian or african movies or play their games? I don't get this representation argument, the media is there, it's easy to access and you can watch a movie with every ethnic group you want anytime you want. Why is representation in this specific media so important for you?
    If I was African American, I'd want to see representation a bit more if I'm living in the USA. Because, sure. I can play African games or watch African shows....but I don't speak the language so it's not really an option for me.

Just cleaning out the trash. I understand 2 of them were chillin' at the Cosby suite and I imagine not only that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Because is the media that said people are exposed too. Not to mention there is not a lot of Latin companies creating big AAA games, and that is true for a gigantic amount of ehtnicities in the world. Are you a black Woman? There is literally no game in recent memory that you can play that has a decent representation. So sometimes the media doesn't even exist for you to consume.

You should see yourself represented in the media that your country creates, it really isn't that complicated. And in a country that has 40% of their population as non-white, it makes sense to have such representation.

- - - Updated - - -

and these women gave you evidence? you know these women are not lying or exaggerating?

Thanks to the arbitration clause they cant sue them for things that happened in Blizz HQ.

Also, all women that gave spoke up lied? All of them? Like, there were dozens of them. And some of the man also lied?

People can barely coordinate a decent event, do you really think that they concocted a conspiracy to pursue innocent man and get literally nothing out of it?

Based on what metric? According to a BBC article, this is the worst dip they have ever seen and the downward trend started when he replaced Tom Chilton as game director. We are talking about losing half of your monthly active users. If anything, evidence suggests that he's extremely incompetent at directing the game. He's a brilliant encounter designer though.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2021-08-13 at 02:27 PM.

you seem to be manipulated or willing to attack somebody without any legit reason
    They weren't "let go" because of picture, you had others in that pic who are still part of the company.

Picture is just one piece of the puzzle. There are other pieces they investigate internally and what actually led to their "departure".

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Considering the sad state of Shadowlands and how awful BfA was too....no. He has no idea wtf he's doing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was African American, I'd want to see representation a bit more if I'm living in the USA. Because, sure. I can play African games or watch African shows....but I don't speak the language so it's not really an option for me.
    Africans make up 13% of the population in the US.. how much representation do they need to make you happy? Seems like unless they make up 50%, woke people go insane.

This is getting close to using solipsism as a defence.

"How do you know these women gave honest testimony, can you prove reality isn't just an illusion conjured by my consciousness and no-one else is real?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Africans make up 13% of the population in the US.. how much representation do they need to make you happy? Seems like unless they make up 50%, woke people go insane.
    Does it seem like that because that's how reality is, or are you just spending too much time on parts of the internet that are constantly crying about "woke" people making it hard to be bigoted in modern society?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes people lie in groups as well

thinking mobs are always good is a bad idea
    Why would they lie?

Is everyone lying but the accused? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

Diversity is not only about black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Based on what metric? According to a BBC article, this is the worst dip they have ever seen and the downward trend started when he replaced Tom Chilton as game director. We are talking about losing half of your monthly active users. If anything, evidence suggests that he's extremely incompetent at directing the game. He's a brilliant encounter designer though.
    There is really only one metric a corporation cares about and that is how much money a certain product is making, whether you're talking about cars or software. (AMC, Pontiac, Hummer, just to name a few on the list).

If they're making more money from WoW - subs are just a part of that pie - than before then Ion is doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    This is getting close to using solipsism as a defence.

"How do you know these women gave honest testimony, can you prove reality isn't just an illusion conjured by my consciousness and no-one else is real?"

- - - Updated - - -

Does it seem like that because that's how reality is, or are you just spending too much time on parts of the internet that are constantly crying about "woke" people making it hard to be bigoted in modern society?
    Black people are everywhere in all media... the fact you think they aren't "represented" is a joke.

Black people are everywhere in all media... the fact you think they aren't "represented" is a joke.
    What are you talking about, when did I say that?

I'm just talking about your ridiculous assertion that media needs 50% black characters or it sends "woke" people insane. If that's what reality seems like to you then something is distorting your view.

10+ Year Old Account

At the minimum, the picture implies certain things such as being aware of the toxic culture and not doing anything about it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Attack? I think you misunderstand me, I was merely pointing out what a probable cause was. Besides, I don't think anybody outside of ABK actually knows all the facts. So there may well indeed be legit reasons but the public isn't going to find out. Generally speaking these kinds of lawsuits will be settled out of court (can you imagine how bad discovery would be for ABK?) and those settlements won't be public either.

the only victims i see are the innocent people being constantly attacked without any real evidence
    So are you willing to discount the numerous people who have stepped forward and shared their stories? If it was just 1~2 stories about bad behavior, that's one thing but we're seeing many folks step out to speak on this issue. So when that many folks are sharing these stories, then I'd like to think there's some factual basis of their claims instead of dismissing them out of hand.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever it takes to sandblast the rot out of the company. However many heads need to roll, let 'em roll.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes people lie in groups as well

thinking mobs are always good is a bad idea
    So wait, what prevents a corporation from lying to the public? If you're so willing to jump on these accusers from being a group of liars, then why aren't you also jumping on ABK being a liar as well?

And to be fair, ABK has more at stake by lying to protect the company.

Shit, if ABK is so innocent as you think they are, why won't they get rid of forced arbitration? Why don't they allow a third-party (with zero ties to ABK management) do a full audit?

Forced Arbitration only helps the company and rarely (if ever) helps employees.

After all if they have nothing to hide, then they should be fully transparent to the public and anyone, everyone that wants a peak at their company.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.