Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You clearly fail to see the difference between fictional character interacting with fictional character, human being interacting with fictional character and human being interacting human being. Find some help.
    I do which is why when my character dies in pvp, i can get up and make some tea because, wow, i didnt actually die!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So why aren't you responsible for over reacting as well? You are still responsible for pulling a gun out even if they pulled a knife out first.
    Because it's obvious that i'm dealing with not a reasonable person, which by their nature, are difficult to reason with.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can level and be a pacifist. So even your obvious joke argument falls flat. https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-fac...evel-60-319799

- - - Updated - - -

So text in one instance can't be harassing but text in another instance can? Anything can be used as harassment. Why are you afraid of acknowledging that it can? It is also weird that now you make an exception for "it is a fantasy character". Guess when you make your own arbitrary rules you can ignore them at will huh?
    Yes, an emote cannot hurt you while rape threats might. You got it!

This whole /spit on people for having a paid mount mimics real life so much. I have broke, poor family members that have made BAD choices over and over in life (even after us trying to help) that get angry and nasty at me for being wealthy, having a 6 figure job, making good investments (THANK YOU GS and Bitcoin) and many rental properties. They feel like I owe them something. I am a convicted felon from mistakes I made as a youth and have still managed this and that makes them even more mad because the record is something they try to use like an excuse as to why they cant get right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I do which is why when my character dies in pvp, i can get up and make some tea because, wow, i didnt actually die!
    Hahaha, i swear you must be pulling a prank here, because everytime you try to defend yourself you just make yourself look more and more ridiculous.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    This whole /spit on people for having a paid mount mimics real life so much. I have broke, poor family members that have made BAD choices over and over in life (even after us trying to help) that get angry and nasty at me for being wealthy, having a 6 figure job, making good investments (THANK YOU GS and Bitcoin) and many rental properties. They feel like I owe them something. I am a convicted felon from mistakes I made as a youth and have still managed this and that makes them even more mad because the record is something they try to use like an excuse as to why they cant get right.
    Ppl aren't spitting on mount users because they are jealous of their money lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, i swear you must be pulling a prank here, because everytime you try to defend yourself you just make yourself look more and more ridiculous.
    /spit
    /spit
    /spit
    /spit
    Gonna cry and go on a diatribe about how much that hurt you, or be an adult and shrug it off like the rest of us?

10+ Year Old Account
    /spit
    /spit
    /spit
    /spit
    Gonna cry and go on a diatribe about how much that hurt you, or be an adult and shrug it off like the rest of us?
    Real mature, buddy. You REALLY showed it to me there. Heed my advice and get help you clearly and desperately need it.
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Because it's obvious that i'm dealing with not a reasonable person, which by their nature, are difficult to reason with.
    I thought you were done? Weird right? Wouldn't that mean that you are the unreasonable one? You think factual information is not true. You make statements but ignore them. You insult others just because they don't agree with you. You think any action is acceptable just because someone did something bad first.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Real mature, buddy. You REALLY showed it to me there. Heed my advice and get help you clearly and desperately need it.
    So you acknowledge its super easy to shrug off. I appreciate you proving my point

/spit
    /spit
    /spit
    /spit
    I think the text has to be orange for it to work (like that one evil ex president Donald blumpf)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, an emote cannot hurt you while rape threats might. You got it!
    So if text can't hurt you why would text also be able to hurt you? Weird right? It is almost as if anything can be used for harassment if it is used in a harassing manner. Weird then that you ignore that harassment can occur.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    So you acknowledge is super easy to shrug off. I appreciate you proving my point
    The only thing i acknowledge here is what a manbaby you are who needs therapy. See ya.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you acknowledge its super easy to shrug off. I appreciate you proving my point
    Shrugging something off doesn't mean it also isn't harassment. Why do you think something can only be harassment if the target gets upset?

15+ Year Old Account
    So if text can't hurt you why would text also be able to hurt you? Weird right? It is almost as if anything can be used for harassment if it is used in a harassing manner. Weird then that you ignore that harassment can occur.
    Not much use talking to somebody that doesnt get rape threats are different than a spit emote

- - - Updated - - -

Shrugging something off doesn't mean it also isn't harassment. Why do you think something can only be harassment if the target gets upset?
    If the person doesnt feel harassed, how can it be harassment?

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing i acknowledge here is what a manbaby you are who needs therapy. See ya.
    Feels good when dweebs got nothing

15+ Year Old Account
    Not much use talking to somebody that doesnt get rape threats are different than a spit emote
    Harassment is Harassment. The one that doesn't get that is yourself. Lol. You are trying to pass off harassment in one instance because you don't understand how something you can shrug off can be harassment. Using that logic a rape threat is also not harassment because Celebrities and Famous people get that kind of stuff all the time but shrug it off.

You can't have it both ways. Either something is harassment even if you can shrug it off. Or things can be harassment.

- - - Updated - - -

The same reason why you are calling a "rape threat" online from a complete stranger as harassment? Why wouldn't you shrug that off when it has 0% chance of actually happening?
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-08-13 at 08:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Harassment is Harassment. The one that doesn't get that is yourself. Lol. You are trying to pass off harassment in one instance because you don't understand how something you can shrug off can be harassment. Using that logic a rape threat is also not harassment because Celebrities and Famous people get that kind of stuff all the time but shrug it off.

You can't have it both ways. Either something is harassment even if you can shrug it off. Or things can be harassment.

- - - Updated - - -

The same reason why you are calling a "rape threat" online from a complete stranger as harassment? Why wouldn't you shrug that off when it has 0% chance of actually happening?
    I actually do shrug it off, but some girls might not which is fair. Any whining about emotes though and i will tell you to grow up.

Are you for real? Get help, buddy. Or at least take a little walk and actually think about this topic for once.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually do shrug it off, but some girls might not which is fair. Any whining about emotes though and i will tell you to grow up.
    So because someone people won't shrug it off it is harassment. But because you can shrug off /spit it isn't harassment. Why the double standard? You are arbitrarily deciding what is and is not harassment and not even using the same logic. Lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    So because someone people won't shrug it off it is harassment. But because you can shrug off /spit it isn't harassment. Why the double standard? You are arbitrarily deciding what is and is not harassment and not even using the same logic. Lol.
    Its only a double standard if you dont see the difference between an emote and whispers and since i see the clear differces, it is not a double standard to me