Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Incel Suspected As U.K. Mass Shooter

Ongoing In: Right Wing Cults Leading to murder.

The relationship between incels and right wing media is a subject that needs more attention. As months ago, one of the more disturbing ways the Internet radicalizes people is by getting sexually frustrated young men to transform their extremely common experience; into the endlessly insidious consequence of a global conspiracy to victimize them.

A Trump-worshiping Incel murdered five people, including a very young child, in Plymouth England.

The man suspected of killing five people before turning the gun on himself in a mass shooting in England on Thursday night was an incel Trump supporter who posted about “devil worshipers” in government.

The suspected shooter has been named by police as Jake Davison, a 22-year-old who is reported to have worked in construction. Davison allegedly killed two women, two men and one victim who officers described as a “very young girl,” during the rampage in Plymouth.

It was the worst mass shooting in Britain since 2010

Before the shooting, Davison expressed his admiration for Donald Trump on Facebook and posted multiple self-pitying YouTube videos in which he identified himself as part of the incel community. On his Facebook page, Davison claimed to be from Arizona, but his distinctive accent is typical of people from the south-west of England.

In one post from 2018, Davison shared a Trump quote and, when his friends ridiculed him in the comments, the suspect hit back: “You may not agree with his political views (I do) but he is different from the scum like Hillary or the people running our country like the neo-con sellout that is [then-British Prime Minister] Theresa May.”

Elsewhere in the comments, Davison wrote about conspiracy theories that sound similar to those pushed by QAnon believers. He wrote: “Scepticism of government is key and everyone should be ready and prepared for anything bad that could happen. I am aware much of the government is deeply flawed there are many paedophiles and even reported devil worshipers people that sell us out to foreign countries.”

Davison’s Facebook likes suggest he was obsessed with conservative U.S. politics. He followed the pages of Trump, all of his children, and several Trump businesses, as well as pages for the NRA, Fox News, Breitbart, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, and one called “Ted Nugent for President.” In one comment, he said it was his dream to move to the States.

In disturbing YouTube videos posted just weeks before the shooting, Davison appears to be deeply unhappy about his life. Under the username “Professor Waffle,” he refers to people like him as “blackpillers,” incels who believe unattractive men will never be romantically successful regardless of how much effort they put into how they look. In one comment under his video, he wrote that he’d been “consuming the blackpill overdose.”

In one video, he grabs his belly fat and bemoans his lack of motivation to get fit, complains about women being “simple-minded,” and justifies sexual assault by saying women ignore “average men and below average.”

“When you’ve worked so fucking hard… and you see other fuckers that work nowhere near as hard as you, then you wake up and look at the wall and think ‘Nothing’s changed,’” he whines in one clip. “I’m still in the same position, same period in life, still a fucking this, that, virgin, fat, ugly, whatever you want to call it. What’s changed? Nothing.”

Another video sees Davison spending 14 minutes complaining that he missed out on experiencing teenage love because of his weight, and saying that he has no desire to get a relationship with an adult woman.

“Let’s say I get with a woman my age,” he says. “She’s had a million relationships. Likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by a fucking chad. She’s probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16, 17, 15, when she first got with that fucking chad.”

At the end of his final video posted before the shooting, Davison compares himself to The Terminator, telling viewers: “I know it’s a movie, but I like to think sometimes that I’m The Terminator. Despite reaching almost total system failure, he keeps trying to accomplish his mission.”
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-08-13 at 04:50 PM.

Incels need to be added to a terrorist watch list or something. Its clear its a dangerous murdering ideology

His inability to get laid had exactly fuck all to do with his weight and everything to do with him being batshit insane.

Politics is irrelevant to his actions. He was fed up with his society for his lack of will to try and change his own life, and he finally snapped. He blames women for being shallow even though he put zero effort forward. There’s a lot of fat dudes out there that get with stunning women, because they’re either successful or funny, or both. A lot of women actually like “dad bods”. It’s sad that he couldn’t get help sooner.

Maybe if he'd lost the pube beard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    In one video, he grabs his belly fat and bemoans his lack of motivation to get fit, complains about women being “simple-minded,” and justifies sexual assault by saying women ignore “average men and below average.”

“When you’ve worked so fucking hard… and you see other fuckers that work nowhere near as hard as you, then you wake up and look at the wall and think ‘Nothing’s changed,’” he whines in one clip. “I’m still in the same position, same period in life, still a fucking this, that, virgin, fat, ugly, whatever you want to call it. What’s changed? Nothing.”
    Nothing screams "self-pitying loser" as incels do.

A couple of his youtube subs : tommy robinson, count dunkula, sargon, turning point uk, lauren southern, mark dice, ukip, rebel media, fox news, paul joseph watson....

....and bunch more reactionary garbage stuff but no surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only he had access to universal healthcare. A doctor could have said, "eat more salads mate", or referred him to a mental health professional...

Sarcasm aside, so much of "anti establishment" rhetoric is more about taking revenge. Rather than actually fighting for progressive policies.

If only he had access to universal healthcare. A doctor could have said, "eat more salads mate", or referred him to a mental health professional...
    what the fuck are you on about.

cunt took a shotgun to a three year old girl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Incels need to be added to a terrorist watch list or something. Its clear its a dangerous murdering ideology
    Yeah I mentioned that possibility in the last thread. The only problem is that "incel" is apparently subjective because some people claim an incel is only an incel for as long as they identify as one. So an incel watch list wouldn't work very well because all they would have to do is choose to stop identifying as one and then they would be off the watch list. That's why I think it should be based on whether a person objectively fits the description instead of being subjective and based on self-identification.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Yeah I mentioned that possibility in the last thread. The only problem is that "incel" is apparently subjective because some people claim an incel is only an incel for as long as they identify as one. So an incel watch list wouldn't work very well because all they would have to do is choose to stop identifying as one and then they would be off the watch list. That's why I think it should be based on whether a person objectively fits the description instead of being subjective and based on self-identification.
    That's not how watch lists work

You think if someone says "I'm not with ISIS anymore"... they're removed from the watchlists?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    That's not how watch lists work

You think if someone says "I'm not with ISIS anymore"... they're removed from the watchlists?
    ???

That's for terrorists which isn't fundamentally based on self-identification either. It's a different category. I don't think anyone should be added to a "terrorist" watch list unless there's evidence that they support the killing of civilians.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-08-14 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    ???

That's for terrorists which isn't based on self-identification. It's a different category. I don't think anyone should be added to a "terrorist" watch list unless there's evidence that they support the killing of civilians.
    They joined a terrorist group on a watchlist. That's the evidence. Leaving the terrorist group doesn't change that.

Once you get added to the watchlist...you're on the watchlist. There's no takebacks.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-13 at 06:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    They joined a terrorist group on a watchlist. That's the evidence. Leaving the terrorist group doesn't change that.
    Hmm I guess, to me it makes more sense to have 2 different categories where it's possible for a person to be in both. It's good for the FBI and CIA to have a good understanding of who wants to be violent but I wouldn't want to put any fellow citizen on a "terrorist" watch list unless they have explicitly and personally endorsed violence against civilians.

We don't have jurisdiction over non-citizens in other countries so in those cases we don't have the luxury of obtaining personal evidence.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-08-13 at 09:13 PM.

They joined a terrorist group on a watchlist. That's the evidence. Leaving the terrorist group doesn't change that. Once you get added to the watchlist...you're on the watchlist. There's no takebacks.
    Called himself a “blackpiller," might be able to work something out.

10+ Year Old Account

Sad thing is back in my early 20's I used to think like 'woe no one likes me why are girls not interested in me, no one likes , I am trying so hard and getting no where, blah blah blah' yea . Except I wasnt an incel. But I got help, was diagnosed with anxiety and depression and tried my best to overcome it, I was in a shitty place to a point where I was told to get help or be kicked out of the house. But where as I got myself sorted and now am in a better position in life, got healthy of body and mind I look back and I am afraid of who I was. For a lot of people who lose themselves to real incel behaviour they dwell on it and feel comfortable feeling that way.

Its reached a point when a lot of people feeling insecure then surpass into an unstable mentality like your insecurities have built up so much you have no choice but to deflect it back at people, blame others because you long past blaming yourself. For a lot of people like this I do kinda feel pity for them, they have no self worth, no moral compass, have felt degraded and let down by no one but themselves and what they perceive is a world through the internet and not through real life, and its eaten away at them.

Now days it must be far worse with the rise of social media and the internet, where we can get so much information fed to us that we kind of get overconsumed with it. To a point where incel like behaviour is fed to them in droves, especially those who are already fragile minded to be consumed with these things. It's actually very sad.

Fact is it would be easy to say these people need help but they are so far gone that they will reject it now. They have embraced it, which is why they have embraced to call themselves incels
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-08-13 at 06:48 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Called himself a “blackpiller," might be able to work something out.
    If, in the hypothetical that, "incel" is added to the terrorism watch list it wouldn't really matter. Identifying as an incel would be enough.

Of course, the authorities will also monitor social media and what not for words like "incel", "blackpiller", etc.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-13 at 06:25 PM.

I wonder how many mass murders were or weren't incels. Would be an interesting satisitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    His inability to get laid had exactly fuck all to do with his weight and everything to do with him being batshit insane.
    And a misogynist.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Gonna write something heretical here - you know, this would explain all the fanatics like Taliban - that they are bunch of incels. I mean, sexual opression, misogynistic teachings, yada yada, all the same hallmarks across groups like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Gonna write something heretical here - you know, this would explain all the fanatics like Taliban - that they are bunch of incels. I mean, sexual opression, misogynistic teachings, yada yada, all the same hallmarks across groups like that.
    So...all those Trump-loving idiots are similar to the Taliban.. Hih...