Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Do people still apply on these forums?
    Whatever you do don’t join their IRC to chat with the other staff. Some very “unique” and “special” people to say the least

I thought these forums are dying off pretty fast. No where near as busy as it used to be. I go weeks with out even reading them....tbh I think this format is just on life support
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont care, your game is shit with parasitic bloated crap systems.
    Thats why people unsub in droves but hey, enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, a problem that should been sorted in alpha, and now they want us to praise em for solving this huge complex issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope they are hiring new moderation to let some of the old go away..

And about the changes, its like watching the sme movie all over again, broken system being fixed later on to say theya re working hard, pff, what about not release like that in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay View Post
    So conduits aren't considered loot? what is this even.
    They are not considering you don't understand the context. You don't "loot" a conduit when using the item, you learn one.

Better late than never…….seems I hear that with every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    • Initial hard cap on bad luck protection for Legiondaries, gaslighting the players about existence of said hard cap, and having to walk it back after a post on r/wow showed indisputable proof.
    • Artifact weapon system that made you either commit to upgrading one weapon at a time or have sub-optimal weapon for all your specs.

Those are the main two that come immediately to mind for me.

Edit: And I just remembered another aspect pertaining to Legiondaries. Being stuck with Legiondaries that sucked for your spec, and it wouldn't be until patch 7.3.5 that made it far easier to obtain a Legiondary that was actually good.
    Oh yes forgot about that, indeed things were made easier or fixed in a future patch.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    It started with Legion.
    Agreed, but not to this extent. Legendary items mainly and then AP but that's about it. Since BfA we get a new broken system every patch and they "fix" it in x.x.5

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Agreed, but not to this extent. Legendary items mainly and then AP but that's about it. Since BfA we get a new broken system every patch and they "fix" it in x.x.5
    atleast now everyone can get the same things easier,legion was major braindead development with how legenderies worked,if you got the bad ones you were locked for like 6 months? unless ofc you were among the lucky ones to get the bug where more drop for you for no reason

the world first guys had to make multiple characters for the same class just to gamble the legenderies,and even had to make multiples for the alts,and the ap grind was worse than ever,it was the worst of times

I unsubbed last month. I am reading the forum just because of a habit. Wow is getting worse. There's literally no one able to improve the game (interns, newbies, and greedy board). Curve going down.
    Meanwhile, I gave other games a try, and some of them are better and better each patch. Curve going up.
    About a month ago the curves crossed, I have more fun playing some other titles, filled with passion and heart from devs and community members that are listened to.
    Capitalism. I am a bit sad. I have played WoW from the beginning. Now the competition grew strong, and WoW is decaying. I will give it a try in a patch or two.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    atleast now everyone can get the same things easier,legion was major braindead development with how legenderies worked,if you got the bad ones you were locked for like 6 months? unless ofc you were among the lucky ones to get the bug where more drop for you for no reason

the world first guys had to make multiple characters for the same class just to gamble the legenderies,and even had to make multiples for the alts,and the ap grind was worse than ever,it was the worst of times
    And that is a good point. Legendary items were crap, but the rest of the game was top of the tier gaming, story wasn't this dramatic bs, we had new content releases before we could even finish current content. There was so much actual enjoyable replayability to the game. The rest of the game made it up for all the crap

They retained you playing lootboxes for 10 months straight to find a random upgrade for a random spec, and they wonder why their game is dead beyond redemption, gg blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    They are not considering you don't understand the context. You don't "loot" a conduit when using the item, you learn one.
    but why is there a need to complicate the already rediculously overcomplicated feature more than it already is? loot spec means i want all my rewards to be directed at that spec, no other activity in the game requires you to be in the actual spec to recieve the specs reward.

More garbage design.

At this point there is no reason for these 226 Conduits not to be BoA.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    It took 8 months to fix that problem? Did it really?
    Basically. Welcome to the modern system cycle.

Feature is put up for testing -> People rightfully point out the flaws of the feature -> Criticism falls on deaf ears -> Feature is put on live -> People on live rightfully complain about how bad it is -> Blizzard realizes their mistake months later and puts out some "fix" for it. Rinse and repeat. Been this way for a few xpacs now, it's almost certainly intentional at this point.

I love blizzard always digging themselves out of problems because of systems they implemented in the 1st place and make it look like they're doing good patting themselves on the back for fixing garbage systems that shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

I know it's like kicking a Dead Horse but eventually the Dead Horse rots and maggots come forth from its dead corpse and then there's nothing left to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I thought these forums are dying off pretty fast. No where near as busy as it used to be. I go weeks with out even reading them....tbh I think this format is just on life support
    I think you are reflecting on the site what is the dwindling interest in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Basically. Welcome to the modern system cycle.

Feature is put up for testing -> People rightfully point out the flaws of the feature -> Criticism falls on deaf ears -> Feature is put on live -> People on live rightfully complain about how bad it is -> Blizzard realizes their mistake months later and puts out some "fix" for it. Rinse and repeat. Been this way for a few xpacs now, it's almost certainly intentional at this point.
    I am pretty sure they let that kind of features without a "fix" so people will feel forced to put themselves on a treadmill to "grind" the feature so they stay sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Myokony View Post
    This reads like you just learned a bunch of buzzwords and wanted to use em.
    go back buying token for bobby slave