Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If we're trying to quantify how much that shit stinks, and figure out a solution to counter that stink...yes? I mean, use your imagination just a touch.
    But... imagination is all he has.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Occam's sharpie....no data just means there's no data.

Oh thank goodness. Convenient how the "data" is always being suppressed for their arguments. It's a weird grand conspiracy akin to almost every medical professional in the US somehow being in a grand conspiracy about covid or every scientist around the world in a grand conspiracy about climate change and shit.
    I saw today in the comments on a pro-vaccine facebook post someone making a claim about how they don't work and their source is a Youtube doctor and when someone pointed out that using a Youtube doctor isn't a good source they claimed well everywhere else is removing the evidence. I'm just thinking really Youtube a site owned by Google isn't removing it but yet every other place is?

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I saw today in the comments on a pro-vaccine facebook post someone making a claim about how they don't work and their source is a Youtube doctor and when someone pointed out that using a Youtube doctor isn't a good source they claimed well everywhere else is removing the evidence. I'm just thinking really Youtube a site owned by Google isn't removing it but yet every other place is?
    You're not doublethinking hard enough, clearly.

If we're trying to quantify how much that shit stinks, and figure out a solution to counter that stink...yes? I mean, use your imagination just a touch.

Yet we don't have any data indicating that there's any meaningful or statistically significant spread due to asylum seekers.
    You dont need data you need to abide by containment and quarantine protocols . Not doing so is criminally negligent.

But do you know what we do have? Mountains of data that the increased spread is due to anti-vaxx conservatives living in conservative states, filling hospitals to capacity. Including with their children.
    Why would you care? you are treating your fellow republican american as a lesser being regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    You dont need data you need to abide by containment and quarantine protocols . Not doing so is criminally negligent.
    "Ignore data! My feelings are what really matter"

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Why would you care? you are treating your fellow republican american as a lesser being regardless.
    And how do you treat the Republican that insist on sacrificing themselves and their own children for the sake of god-emperor Trump and his stupid qanon conspiracies? Considering your encouragement of such conspiracies, I shouldn't wonder but I do.

Jesus Christ.

Those lesser beings aren't just hurting themselves when they refuse to take precautions against the virus. Their reckless and misanthropic behavior endangers the lives of everyone around them. That's been THE WHOLE POINT of this horseshit for a year and a half now.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Jesus Christ.

Those lesser beings aren't just hurting themselves when they refuse to take precautions against the virus. Their reckless and misanthropic behavior endangers the lives of everyone around them. That's been THE WHOLE POINT of this horseshit for a year and a half now.
    Yeah that is why I don't agree with the idea that Vacccines and wearing your mask should be personal choice because if your choosing to not protect yourself than your also choosing to harm everyone that you have been around if you're infected.

and why is that? because they routinely ignore reality, peddle conspiracy theories, lie, support child/sex abusers, and not but not least: Jan 6 and covid.

So my question is how are we supposed to treat them? we tried working with them, we tried to explain and sympathize with them, we tried everything so now- cutting them out is the only option left

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and why is that? because they routinely ignore reality, peddle conspiracy theories, lie, support child/sex abusers, and not but not least: Jan 6 and covid.

So my question is how are we supposed to treat them? we tried working with them, we tried to explain and sympathize with them, we tried everything so now- cutting them out is the only option left
    I imagine they feel the same way for the exact same reasons barring a few actors changed around. Part of me wonders if the political divide is really just each side being unaware of what the extreme minorities in their parties are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I imagine they feel the same way for the exact same reasons barring a few actors changed around. Part of me wonders if the political divide is really just each side being unaware of what the extreme minorities in their parties are doing.
    dishonest take, sure can you find liberals say really stupid things on twitter? of course you can, but they tend to be random no ones. While with conservatives its the sitting politicians and people of authority saying really stupid things on top of the random no ones.

Lets compare Obama and Trump for a sec, whats one of the biggest oof Obama had? the "if you like your plan you can keep it" line, and why was that inaccurate? because you couldn't keep your plan if it was garbage plan that didn't meet the new basic levels of coverage. Now compare that to any monday under Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    dishonest take, sure can you find liberals say really stupid things on twitter? of course you can, but they tend to be random no ones. While with conservatives its the sitting politicians and people of authority saying really stupid things on top of the random no ones.

Lets compare Obama and Trump for a sec, whats one of the biggest oof Obama had? the "if you like your plan you can keep it" line, and why was that inaccurate? because you couldn't keep your plan if it was garbage plan that didn't meet the new basic levels of coverage. Now compare that to any monday under Trump
    Right but I'm going to be frank here. I don't really think anyone cares about presidents beyond the in "the moment actions". The main divide you see is from the extreme minorities of each party. Hell it's even hard to talk about since most of the outrageous things the left does are toed to protected groups that criticizing here gets you banned.

Right but I'm going to be frank here. I don't really think anyone cares about presidents beyond the in "the moment actions". The main divide you see is from the extreme minorities of each party. Hell it's even hard to talk about since most of the outrageous things the left does are toed to protected groups that criticizing here gets you banned.
    Both sides with some victimhood sprinkled on.

Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Both sides with some victimhood sprinkled on.

Never change.
    I doubt things every will. Looking from the outside in you see the same dance repeated I know not when it will end.

I doubt things every will. Looking from the outside in you see the same dance repeated I know not when it will end.
    You aren't outside anything lol

extreme minorities of each party.
    If it was a minority of the Republican party, sure.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...us_080221.pdf/

31% will never get the vaccine per polling, for example. Driven purely by extreme positions and conspiracy theories. There's no analog for Democrats. There is no "both sides".

Also, Jan. 6.

Hell it's even hard to talk about since most of the outrageous things the left does are toed to protected groups that criticizing here gets you banned.
    how conveniently vague example, lets take a recent example: all the obnoxiously false things elected republicans are saying about Afghanistan atm - again this elected officials. Democrats don't do these things, and if they do step out of line like a certain NY governor, it was democrats who lead the investigation and started the impeachment proceedings on their own. Only to be topped off to restart the investigation after he resigned because holding people accountable is kinda important thing the party.

to say the its mutual "extreme minorities" is the typical "both sides" bullshit

If it was a minority of the Republican party, sure.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...us_080221.pdf/

31% will never get the vaccine per polling, for example. Driven purely by extreme positions and conspiracy theories. There's no analog for Democrats. There is no "both sides".

Also, Jan. 6.
    I mean I would refute this but I just got back and I'm sure I would be gone again if I did. If your interested would be willing to do so in private messages.

I mean I would refute this but I just got back and I'm sure I would be gone again if I did. If your interested would be willing to do so in private messages.
    If you can't refute it without breaking the rules, then you can't refute it.