Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    I think now that they are going to be forced to address the faction divide due to a dwindling population, something is going to happen.
    Given the recent events, I do wonder if WoW will try to entice people back by addressing long spanning requests. The proverbial carrot on the stick if you will.

For example, I think they could definitely go for Player Housing as a way to both milk the more RP heavy population, and pull in new (monetizable) audiences.

I do think it's highly likely we will see some people pleasing customization options being added -such as High Elves, but definitely not limited to that- yet also worry how much of of this could be added to the cash shop.

Hairstyles like these would be fine for Void Elves / High Elves. <3

https://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-...s/elves-rework

Guys, LFD and NB are getting updated options!!

Void Elves are getting ears size!!!

But nothing on more hair colors

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Guys, LFD and NB are getting updated options!!

Void Elves are getting ears size!!!

But nothing on more hair colors
    Just the fact that customization is happening sooner than expected at all is a good sign IMO. Void elves got unexpected love at SL launch. It's ok for others, especially the nightborne IMO, to get some focus now. I'm still hopeful for more void elf hair colors in the future, and this announcement only stokes the fire of that hope! We just have to keep telling Blizzard that we want them. Keep our voices heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Just the fact that customization is happening sooner than expected at all is a good sign IMO. Void elves got unexpected love at SL launch. It's ok for others, especially the nightborne IMO, to get some focus now. I'm still hopeful for more void elf hair colors in the future, and this announcement only stokes the fire of that hope! We just have to keep telling Blizzard that we want them. Keep our voices heard.
    I just hope I don't feel done with WoW before we get more VE hair colors lol. Cause I feel I'm getting there.

I just hope I don't feel done with WoW before we get more VE hair colors lol. Cause I feel I'm getting there.
    I'm on hiatus currently. This announcement is great news but not enough to resub for. Now if they give void elves more hair colors in 9.2 (and content I enjoy playing) that'll be a different story.

I'm on hiatus currently. This announcement is great news but not enough to resub for. Now if they give void elves more hair colors in 9.2 (and content I enjoy playing) that'll be a different story.
    Yeah. Sadly I am stuck with the 6 month subscription but all I am doing is logging once a week for the covenant quests, but it has been a hot sec since I have enjoyed myself on my alts.

I am a bit apprehensive tho. With LFD and NB being giving another pass, and HMT on the future, it makes me believe it's a chronological approach. And given how little VE's are gonna get -ear size, which yay- kinda makes me believe this AR pass will be the most we will get for a while :/

Please, oh please, let us get more hair colors too and not just the ear sizes!

Yeah. Sadly I am stuck with the 6 month subscription but all I am doing is logging once a week for the covenant quests, but it has been a hot sec since I have enjoyed myself on my alts.

I am a bit apprehensive tho. With LFD and NB being giving another pass, and HMT on the future, it makes me believe it's a chronological approach. And given how little VE's are gonna get -ear size, which yay- kinda makes me believe this AR pass will be the most we will get for a while :/
    All we can do is wait and see. Blizzard is currently heavily incentivized to establish some good will with the player base with all that's going on, between dissatisfaction with the game itself, and the ongoing scandal. We may get lucky and they will squeeze in a few hair colors amidst other races more comprehensive passes.

All we can do is wait and see. Blizzard is currently heavily incentivized to establish some good will with the player base with all that's going on, between dissatisfaction with the game itself, and the ongoing scandal. We may get lucky and they will squeeze in a few hair colors amidst other races more comprehensive passes.
    It truly is so.

Damn, can't believe they still didn't add damned hair colors, so tired of this -just out of reach- dream. Literally 5 minutes of work!

Heres a toast to final hair color addition soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Flade View Post
    Damn, can't believe they still didn't add damned hair colors, so tired of this -just out of reach- dream. Literally 5 minutes of work!

Heres a toast to final hair color addition soon!
    Honestly I wasn't expecting new hair colors for VE before 10.x.

Now it might even be later lol.

Honestly I wasn't expecting new hair colors for VE before 10.x.

Now it might even be later lol.

I just hope that they'll want us to forget everything thats happened recently by adding new customisations, since thats the simplest thing to do (as original plan was to hold them hostage till 10.0 most likely)

3+ Year Old Account
    kinda weird they said that Shadowlands will have allied race customizations then later on they backtrack then later on again they backtrack the backtrack
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

It's kinda hard to get excited about ear changes when I can have all that and more with elf customization on FF14.

Grats on the natural hair colors for Void Elves. Literally one step away from the complete high elf fantasy.

I hate high elves but if they allow me to make a blonde void elf, I might even RP one.

My guess for the 5 natural hair colors:

Black
    White
    Blonde
    Brown
    Red

It covers the basics of human range hair colors. Void Elves won't have the broad array of different shades of each of those colors to choose from like Blood Elves have, and the shades of each color they get may not be identical to any of the shades Blood Elves have, so some distinction may be preserved. Assuming my prediction on the hair colors is correct... I'll be a happy camper

Bring it Blizzard! My body (and my hair) is ready!

Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-08-21 at 02:14 AM.

My guess for the 5 natural hair colors:

Black
    White
    Blonde
    Brown
    Red

It covers the basics of human range hair colors. Void Elves won't have the broad array of different shades of each of those colors to choose from like Blood Elves have, and the shades of each color they get may not be identical to any of the shades Blood Elves have, so some distinction may be preserved. Assuming my prediction on the hair colors is correct... I'll be a happy camper

Bring it Blizzard! My body (and my hair) is ready!

Bhaha I was literally just wondering "what if they just use the Kul Tiran colors I used for my edit" XD. I do believe that the Kul Tiran hair colors would be the best choice as they share the same mapping and it would just be an issue of matching eyebrows -or remapping the VE eyebrow the the hair itself, as the female one is-

3 was my lower bet, and 6 my highest, so to get 5 is great! If we get for some reason the actual Kul Tiran Hair colors I'd love these 5, either way, I really think we are getting black, white, brown and blonde, so that fifth one is the question IMO.

Bhaha I was literally just wondering "what if they just use the Kul Tiran colors I used for my edit" XD. I do believe that the Kul Tiran hair colors would be the best choice as they share the same mapping and it would just be an issue of matching eyebrows -or remapping the VE eyebrow the the hair itself, as the female one is-

3 was my lower bet, and 6 my highest, so to get 5 is great! If we get for some reason the actual Kul Tiran Hair colors I'd love these 5, either way, I really think we are getting black, white, brown and blonde, so that fifth one is the question IMO.
    I can't wait for 9.1.5 ptr so we can find out! And who knows what other surprises may show up! I'm not gonna be greedy and ask for a tentacle toggle right now... but damn if that's not the final option left to add the cherry on top!