Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you can't refute it without breaking the rules, then you can't refute it.
    I'm simply not willing to. Certain topics are sacred cows here and like I said I just got back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I'm simply not willing to. Certain topics are sacred cows here and like I said I just got back.
    Not at all the case.

Victim harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Not at all the case.

Victim harder.
    Victim of what exactly? I would be curious to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Victim of what exactly? I would be curious to know.
    You know what he meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You know what he meant.
    I legit don't... is he talking about one political party or the other?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I would refute this but I just got back and I'm sure I would be gone again if I did. If your interested would be willing to do so in private messages.
    Discussing moderation, derailing threads, and engaging in bad faith discussions are against the rules. All of which you are doing.

You what what isn't against the rules? Refuting posters data and sources.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I legit don't... is he talking about one political party or the other?
    Nope, not doing that. Pretending you are an idiot is no better than being an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I mean I would refute this but I just got back and I'm sure I would be gone again if I did. If your interested would be willing to do so in private messages.
    another convenient excuse, how about this DM me your refute and i'll post it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Discussing moderation, derailing threads, and engaging in bad faith discussions are against the rules. All of which you are doing.

You what what isn't against the rules? Refuting posters data and sources.
    Fair enough. I was specifically told not to talk about those topics so I'm not going to be pressed into talking about them. It's a catch 22

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    another convenient excuse, how about this DM me your refute and i'll post it for you.
    @Edge So Krakens rebuttal is this gem of delusional nonsense
    Really comes down to how each side has different blindspots. You can see the bizzare push for sexualization from the left at younger and younger years. The most notable example being the drag queen story hour ran by a convicted child sexual predator.

It isnt that one side is superior or even that these events are common it's simply neither side wants to acknowledge their own extremes.
    which I think delusional doesn't even begin to address how ridiculous this is - in light of yet another GOP operative getting caught in sex trafficking no less. Side note for Rozz I made my point of how Krakan's "both sides" isn't grounded in reality and I will stop playing with the pigeon.

which I think delusional doesn't even begin to address how ridiculous this is - in light of yet another GOP operative getting caught in sex trafficking no less. Side note for Rozz I made my point of how Krakan's "both sides" isn't grounded in reality and I will stop playing with the pigeon.
    Why is it when people speak about the party in general the sole focus immediately goes to its leadership? Is it the yielding of the argument or simple deflection?

7+ Year Old Account

This is fucking gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Why is it when people speak about the party in general the sole focus immediately goes to its leadership? Is it the yielding of the argument or simple deflection?
    greene isn't leadership, heck gaetz isn't, or cruz ect.

but lets take your attempt and flip it, why do republicans always try appoint people of no position or authority as some kind of bastion of the left? You can't even take the basic step of finding people in political scenario with a random comment that is not repeated let alone supported by actual people of political position.

but to answer your question, I and others take what the actual politicians says and do because they are the ones who are the ones voting on voter suppression, make executive orders to ban mask mandates, and are a bullhorn for covid misinformation.

your whole argument is "both sides" pointing out it isn't both sides is neither yielding or deflection, how ever trying to say it is on the other hand.

greene isn't leadership, heck gaetz isn't, or cruz ect.

but lets take your attempt and flip it, why do republicans always try appoint people of no position or authority as some kind of bastion of the left? You can't even take the basic step of finding people in political scenario with a random comment that is not repeated let alone supported by actual people of political position.

but to answer your question, I and others take what the actual politicians says and do because they are the ones who are the ones voting on voter suppression, make executive orders to ban mask mandates, and are a bullhorn for covid misinformation.

your whole argument is "both sides" pointing out it isn't both sides is neither yielding or deflection, how ever trying to say it is on the other hand.
    From the outside looking in it seems like people are more concerned with the everyman and actions that directly effect them. If we must go with the political class I do agree with you but it doesn't seem like that is what the right is overly concerned with.

From the outside looking in it seems like people are more concerned with the everyman and actions that directly effect them. If we must go with the political class I do agree with you but it doesn't seem like that is what the right is overly concerned with.
    I don't know teachers having to deal with politicians preventing the most basic of protections for a pandemic sure seems like things that directly effect them, the 20 year college student wearing a guevara tshirt going to classes? not so much.

I don't know teachers having to deal with politicians preventing the most basic of protections for a pandemic sure seems like things that directly effect them, the 20 year college student wearing a guevara tshirt going to classes? not so much.
    What are your thoughts on sexual predators being placed in position of power over children because they claim a certain gender identity.

It's easy and childish to simply point out what you find easy to disagree with. Just as your political opponents do the same. It's why I said. The extremes push each party not the moderates but each side only really claims the moderates.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are your thoughts on sexual predators being placed in position of power over children because they claim a certain gender identity.
    I think your transphobic fearmongering is over a completely imaginary threat that does not exist in practice. As in, there is not one single example you could cite of this ever occurring.

That's my thoughts on that.

This is why you get banned. You post hate speech like this, and can't grasp that it is not a legitimate point of view. It's just hateful and false.

Not getting into that suffice to say that your representation of facts is grossly incorrect and you're, once again, shilling fake news and hateful, bigoted disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I think your transphobic fearmongering is over a completely imaginary threat that does not exist in practice. As in, there is not one single example you could cite of this ever occurring.

That's my thoughts on that.

This is why you get banned. You post hate speech like this, and can't grasp that it is not a legitimate point of view. It's just hateful and false.
    Really this has never happened... what makes you say that my dear friend ?

It did grab a lot of headlines I'm told but as to why I get banned...well that is tied to why I keep coming back. If you go to where your agreed with with where your never challenged you grow dull.

I'm here to see the other side as it were. To test the limits of their convictions against my own your conceit is always amusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not getting into that suffice to say that your representation of facts is grossly incorrect and you're, once again, shilling fake news and hateful, bigoted disinformation.
    I can understand not wanting to talk about it sacred cow and all but what about it is fake news?

Can you not see the lovely irony of this all as you scream fake news? Truely a comedy written by the gods.

It's easy and childish to simply point out what you find easy to disagree with. Just as your political opponents do the same. It's why I said. The extremes push each party not the moderates but each side only really claims the moderates.
    given your vague generalization references I'm gonna say since what describe doesn't happen (unless you are referring to the catholic church) I don't need to worry about it. But again its not the "extremes" its the people sitting in positions of authority for republicans and random no ones on the left throwing out ridiculous bs, which those ridiculous things aren't repeated or endorsed by the liberals in positions of power. Further disproving your notion of "both sides"
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2021-08-19 at 01:23 AM.