Question How often hero discounts/sales change?

Does anyone know when will the next set of heroes be up for a discount/sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Does anyone know when will the next set of heroes be up for a discount/sale?
    There's usally an event around Halloween and Christmas that offers up some bundles at a discount
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-05 at 08:35 PM.

Nerraw might know more but right now is the Overwatch Cosplay event that's merged with suns out guns out summer event. It's been slow so maybe like Ego said and not until the holidays.

Don't forget the heroic reinforcement bundle and the welcome to the nexus bundle. There are quite a few in those 2 alone. 40 I think.

Given the current remaining ranked season (~1 month and 3 weeks), we're looking at late September for a changeover. Which makes sense for a Halloween event.

The three-month gap between updates earlier this year was concerning to say the least, but they appear to have picked up the pace again recently. And just a day and a half ago they were teasing that a new balance update is right around the corner.

I hope the stuff he can't mention is a new hero/event.

Also if anyone is interested, Pallytime started his A-Z again.
    Always a good watch for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Given the current remaining ranked season (~1 month and 3 weeks), we're looking at late September for a changeover. Which makes sense for a Halloween event.
    Nevermind. Season end got moved to early November. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nevermind. Season end got moved to early November. -.-
    Which means they will mix fall and winter events into one + no new hero this year because they can afford only for three devs working on hots. xD

Halloween is coming and I didn't see any plan or any info about Halloween event on here, anyone knows about any Halloween plan? plz let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicajoe348 View Post
    Halloween is coming and I didn't see any plan or any info about Halloween event on here, anyone knows about any Halloween plan? plz let me know.
    Right now it looks like November.