Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    Misunderstood is one word.

Because the way it's worded makes it almost blatantly obvious why this happened earlier.
    Maybe there were plans already to implement it earlier, but the lawsuit solidified it. And now they leverage it to implement it.
    Maybe, but we can't know.. Thus the phrase it doesn't matter to discuss it. Because we can't prove either way. I was simply curious as of why, that's it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Okay it's cool that people who don't play those races are irrelevant and are left out in a fucking new patch out of all things.
    What other news are we getting? A NEW MOUNT? A RESKINNED, RECOLORED NEW MOUNT! POGGERS!

No really, you state what Blizzard is basically saying. "some players are irrelevant, go fuck yourself!"

An opinion can't be false though, get of your entitled high horse.

This patch leaves out a good portion of the playerbase because we all don't care about customizations of a set of races within WoW. Lmfao.
    easy solution here: stop paying (feeding) them.

you are not happy what you get for your money? do what a lot of others do or already did: stop paying them.

this is the best and most rational thing you can do. dont pay a company for a product, you think its not worth the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you form normal sentences now? :O:O

I agree, we shall see, but this is definitely a step in the right direction

You are the perfect example of why wow turned to shit and blizzard will never change. All they need is to throw a toy and 2 druid buthole color options and the 99% of real issues are non-existent once again.

Okay it's cool that people who don't play those races are irrelevant and are left out in a fucking new patch out of all things.
    What other news are we getting? A NEW MOUNT? A RESKINNED, RECOLORED NEW MOUNT! POGGERS!

No really, you state what Blizzard is basically saying. "some players are irrelevant, go fuck yourself!"

An opinion can't be false though, get of your entitled high horse.

This patch leaves out a good portion of the playerbase because we all don't care about customizations of a set of races within WoW. Lmfao.
    you read a tiny snippet of things coming in the new patch and think this will be all content? come on, surely you can't be this dense

yes, despite your unfunded claims, opinions can sill be wrong, as in it is not true what you think. It's "off" not "of", spellcheck is free. :P

how can you even say a patch leaves out a good portion of the playerbase when in fact you don't even know what content is coming?
    I swear people like you nowadays are getting dumber and dumber.

What a joke. You honestly believe this?

It's content whether you like it or not.

An opinion can be objectively false, like you believing adding something which players make us of is not content. you just demonstrated it, but are now like a cornered rat sneering outwards.

Of course anybody with the proper knowledge can create minor content like this, ever heard of modders who create entire quests, maps and whatnot? That is content too, on a larger scale.

you are irrelevant. It's ultimately whether they continue to add said content or not that Wow lives on or dies sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

you mean Xanax? are you an idiot who can't even write properly and just writes things down to how you hear it?

- - - Updated - - -

Read the Blizzard post, assuming you can read...
    ah, i understand: because Blizzard said so… lol. you are really naive like fuck. better never work in companies like Blizz. your heart will broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Maybe, but we can't know.. Thus the phrase it doesn't matter to discuss it. Because we can't prove either way. I was simply curious as of why, that's it.
    More points point the direction that it's true (2+), than in the direction that it isn't (0). So yeah, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You are the perfect example of why wow turned to shit and blizzard will never change. All they need is to throw a toy and 2 druid buthole color options and the 99% of real issues are non-existent once again.
    as long as ppl are paying good money for cheap shit, its the perfect customer base. and the best way to get rich as fuck. dont blame Blizz for just grabbing all that easy money. blame the idiots for throwing them the money, like throwing snowballs. you cant blame one for selling shit as gold. you have to blame the ppl buying shit for gold.

but its nothing wrong when the content is worth the money for that ppl. if you pay 12 bugs a month for 8 months and get some cheap cosmetics, but its worth the money for you, all is fine. and blizz is also happy for getting 288 millions of lets say 3 million customers, for doing cosmetics worth 50.000-200.000 investment. you can call it a win win situation, as long as ppl are happy with what they pay for.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-20 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I say it time and again for people like you who can't read more than one post consecutively: It i step in the right direction. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it will be worth to resub or not will depend on future actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ah, i understand: because Blizzard said so… lol. you are really naive like fuck. better never work in companies like Blizz. your heart will broke.
    Whether it's true or not is entirely irrelevant, they leveraged the opportunities this shitshow has created, thus these things get implemented with a - be it false or true - bigger sense of satisfaction due to all this.

If you can't see it you simply are an idiot
    Last edited by LowFass; 2021-08-20 at 11:25 AM.

I say it time and again for people like you who can't read more than one post consecutively: It i step in the right direction. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it will be worth to resub or not will depend on future actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether it's true or not is entirely irrelevant, they leveraged the opportunities this shitshow has created, thus these things get implemented.

the funny thing is, people like him are why the playerbase is shit. nothing is ever enough. they could literally give him everything he wants and he would start in on something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as ppl are paying good money for cheap shit, its the perfect customer base. and the best way to get rich as fuck. dont blame Blizz for just grabbing all that easy money. blame the idiots for throwing them the money, like throwing snowballs. you cant blame one for selling shit as gold. you have to blame the ppl buying shit for gold.
    Exactly , you can't put 100% of the blame on devs when so much of the customer base have incredibly shit standards. Even with all the complaining a lot still silently go back and pay daddy blizz like an abusive relationship that is why devs can openly talk trash to the community. They know most will still pay again and again for that trash content.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether it's true or not is entirely irrelevant, they leveraged the opportunities this shitshow has created, thus these things get implemented with a - be it false or true - bigger sense of satisfaction due to all this.

what makes you THAT sure, that it has anything at all to do with that „shit show“ ?

One step in the right direction needs to be recognized. In the off-chance this trend continues and there will be change in the design as well, WoW can come back.
    If not then not. They can only shit over you if you let them. If you are still subbed even if you find nothing enjoyable in the game, you even deserve to be shat on.
    You truly are delusional. I'm almost lost for words. The state of the entire game and you're happy to eat up a bit of character customisation. You're letting them shit on you and you seem to enjoy it. Stockholm syndrome perhaps.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

what makes you THAT sure, that it has anything at all to do with that „shit show“ ?
    Because - as stated previously - whether or not it has started out like this this, this shitshow has been leveraged to push it out right now.
    Can you comprehend what you read?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    the funny thing is, people like him are why the playerbase is shit. nothing is ever enough. they could literally give him everything he wants and he would start in on something else.
    Yeah, yet here they are paying for something they don't even enjoy. The very definition of a troglodyte.
    Last edited by LowFass; 2021-08-20 at 11:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    --- snip ---
    This is too fucking accurate holy shit, ima steal this for future use, before a mod removes it cause "minor trolling" kek
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-08-20 at 12:42 PM.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    this is simply not true. i wouldnt even post here, but in example, actually playing 1 of the 4 new dungeons, we got in 9.1.5, released on 15th August, if this would be the case. as an extreme example. ofc even when putting a fair amount of effort into the game, you had no chance for a 4 dungeons patch so close after 9.1, even when its not Blizz. i just wanna say: i just not feel what i get is still worth my money. if it would (in example real content in a 6 months window), i wouldnt even post here.

and as i said: its all fine, when ppl feel its worth their money, for what they get. for me this its just not the case anymore and i will stop paying them, because Blizz reached a milk-the-cow point, too extreme for my personal preference. but i dont blame the ppl, being happy with cosmetics for 96 dollars (8 months x 12 dollars). if its worth your money, and keeps you happily being around in wow for 6-8 months, all is fine.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-20 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    You truly are delusional. I'm almost lost for words. The state of the entire game and you're happy to eat up a bit of character customisation. You're letting them shit on you and you seem to enjoy it. Stockholm syndrome perhaps.
    you can repeat the same shit over and over again, or maybe try to read the thread?
    Every little bit of good news is welcome. yet here you are eating your own shit, regurgitating it,
    and gobbling it back down again over and over instead of being optimistic. Well it's your choice.

Because - as stated previously - whether or not it has started out like this this, this shitshow has been leveraged to push it out right now.
    Can you comprehend what you read?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, yet here you are paying for something you don't even enjoy. The very definition of a troglodyte.
    just because you saying that and dont stop asking me your offensive piss questions („can you read“, „can you comprehend“…), doesnt make it true. i now stop feeding the 43 posts troll and put you on my ignore list. because it doesnt look like i loose much, if i never read a post of you again. happy life

I am willing to bet this stuff has been under works for longer then the touchy frat news got out. If that's not the case and they can pump this stuff out so quickly then that's probably a reason to be pissed.. because what have they been doing for years then?

just because you saying that and dont stop asking me your offensive piss questions („can you read“, „can you comprehend“…), doesnt make it true. i now stop feeding the 43 posts troll and put you on my ignore list. because it doesnt look like i loose much, if i never read a post of you again. happy life
    Ah the idiot finally gives up. Well good riddance, you never had the potential to understand anything in the first place.

If you can't even comprehend what you read, then it's really not worth the effort.

Better crawl back into your hole and occupy yourself with the meager selection things you can understand

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am willing to bet this stuff has been under works for longer then the touchy frat news got out. If that's not the case and they can pump this stuff out so quickly then that's probably a reason to be pissed.. because what have they been doing for years then?
    Exactly, it can very well be that they just leveraged this news to pump it out with an even bigger bang, than how it was originally intended. seeing as how Ion denied blue eyes being available to players and the "miraculously" "going back" oh his "decision" and introducing them to blood elves, this seems like a familiar situation. BE that as it may, this is the first batch of good news for months which can be even remotely ascribed to the recent lawsuit, even if it's mainly just narrative.