Poll: mechagnome

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tall Mechagnome Customization

The biggest plot hole in the entire lore, much greater than all this busted afterlife nonsense, is why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive? Their height is literally the one reason they'll never be more than a joke race.

Mechagnomes are the number one most slept on allied race and have the potential to be the baddest race in the whole game with one simple addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just some weak stuff...

This is how it should be:

Why would you make them "baddest"? They're bad already.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive?
    Because they value the brain and usefullness more than height.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's just some weak stuff...

This is how it should be:

[IMG]https://images.gamebanana.com/img/ss/mods/530-90_56dc3aa1a68f3.jpg[/IM]
    you're goddamn right

you're goddamn right

I want to hate this, but I just can’t bring myself to feel anything other than appreciative awe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we're talkin'

you're goddamn right

If not as a leg-itimate customisation that glorious mashup should at least be a mob.

On topic: Why legs? Why not wheels or a hover... bottom.
    Why not replace eyes with lasers?

Etcetera
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

It's unfortunate that the only way mechagnomes will ever look remotely cool is wearing their heritage armor and it's only because their heritage armor is exactly what mechagnomes should've been to begin with.

As far as the height is concerned, they're mechagnomes. If not for their small stature they may as well just be "mechs".

That said, I do love the mashups posted above and would definitely use it on my own mechagnome if available.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's unfortunate that the only way mechagnomes will ever look remotely cool is wearing their heritage armor

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest plot hole in the entire lore, much greater than all this busted afterlife nonsense, is why the mechagnomes went to the trouble of augmenting every part of their bodies, but choose to remain diminutive? Their height is literally the one reason they'll never be more than a joke race.

Mechagnomes are the number one most slept on allied race and have the potential to be the baddest race in the whole game with one simple addition.

Well. Gnomes are quite proud of themselves and do not see themselves as in a diminutive position. They could be seen making solutions for heights but doubt staying like it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Tall one looks creepy as hell lmao

Plebeians

Last edited by DatToffer; 2021-08-21 at 06:07 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    you're goddamn right

If anything I’d like to see a special interaction between Mechagnomes and mechanical mounts. Where they do exactly what your picture shows while mounted

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Are you proving their point? Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Plebeians

Now we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Plebeians

Mechagnomes deserve nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Are you proving his point or do you legit think this looks "cool"?

Is there any server with more then 100 mecha gnomes on at a time?

They are the unicorn of wow races and I dead any achievement tied to them from pvp for the example. I still recall the nightmare of finding panda's in wod for my title.

My favourite thread in quite some time. Absolutely cackling as I scrolled down
    Last edited by Falkeshall; 2021-08-22 at 09:59 AM. Reason: (emojis didnt work)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Is there any server with more then 100 mecha gnomes on at a time?
    Depends on how they time their racial.