Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Concussed by a tiny dildo? Doesn't even look like the same damn one in both pictures, did they pick it up and investigate before the second pic?

I mean concussions are no joke, but having suffered multiple concussions while playing sports I'm wonder the kind of force required for a small silicone dildo to cause one. We're not talking about some 12 inch monster, which would be far, far more understandable.
    There's nooooooo fucking way he was concussed by that "silicone rod". But the handful of people that still pay attention to what he Tweets will pounce on it because they need any justification.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    There's nooooooo fucking way he was concussed by that "silicone rod". But the handful of people that still pay attention to what he Tweets will pounce on it because they need any justification.
    The whole, "They want me dead" thing gets me because like...throwing a dildo is not a great way to kill someone. Or even seriously injure them.

You'd think if "antifa" really wanted him dead, at least one of them would have a gun, no? Not that I'd want that at all, but it stands to reason they'd be trying a lot harder than "throwing a 6" dildo and vegan milkshakes".

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole, "They want me dead" thing gets me because like...throwing a dildo is not a great way to kill someone. Or even seriously injure them.

You'd think if "antifa" really wanted him dead, at least one of them would have a gun, no? Not that I'd want that at all, but it stands to reason they'd be trying a lot harder than "throwing a 6" dildo and vegan milkshakes".
    Maybe he plays so much Saints Row The Third, he thinks that people getting murdered by a dildo is a real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Maybe he plays so much Saints Row The Third, he thinks that people getting murdered by a dildo is a real thing.
    Hey, those 4' suckers are actual dangerous weapons. I would not want to be on the receiving end of one of those hits. Though I'm not sure how many are still out in the wild, I know a few ex-THQ folks and Sterling have them but not sure if anyone else does. And I don't think Sterling is going to Portland like, ever.

Concussed by a tiny dildo? Doesn't even look like the same damn one in both pictures, did they pick it up and investigate before the second pic?

I mean concussions are no joke, but having suffered multiple concussions while playing sports I'm wonder the kind of force required for a small silicone dildo to cause one. We're not talking about some 12 inch monster, which would be far, far more understandable.
    That's the motherfucker who goes to the hospital any time someone he can call Antifa looks at him sideways. The only question I have, is if he keeps up the ridiculous fake accent with the medical staff who have the misfortune of being on duty at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the Suicide Squad have a hero that throws dildos at fascists?

If not, it should!

Man, I wanted to verify this was real, so I went to check Ngo's Twitter, and gosh, he's got it locked so I'd have to request access to see his tweets.

If he's that fucking precious, I'm gonna have no way to disprove this, and I have to assume this actually, really happened. At first glance, I had to assume it was fake, but if Ngo doesn't want to let me verify that it was, I'll have to assume it's definitely 100% true.

Also; hit more Nazis with dildos. Even if you get charged with assault, I want them to make that case in court. "He threw a rubber penis at me! Waaaah!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Man, I wanted to verify this was real, so I went to check Ngo's Twitter, and gosh, he's got it locked so I'd have to request access to see his tweets.

If he's that fucking precious, I'm gonna have no way to disprove this, and I have to assume this actually, really happened. At first glance, I had to assume it was fake, but if Ngo doesn't want to let me verify that it was, I'll have to assume it's definitely 100% true.

Also; hit more Nazis with dildos. Even if you get charged with assault, I want them to make that case in court. "He threw a rubber penis at me! Waaaah!"
    You're saying there's a chance that antifa pranked Andy with some fake news .... that's a shame.

Too late, Fox News is saying its a real thing!

I keep warning people that online celebrities' push bad information

10+ Year Old Account
    You're saying there's a chance that antifa pranked Andy with some fake news .... that's a shame.

Too late, Fox News is saying its a real thing!

I keep warning people that online celebrities' push bad information
    I mean, I assumed it was a funny edited image.

If it's real, that's even more funny.

Nobody gets a concussion from getting beaned by a thrown dildo.

Yeah I am trying to see what it would take for the least amount of force to cause one, all I am seeing is that the avg is 95g's of force, or an example of hitting your head into a wall at 20 mph.

10+ Year Old Account
    What this circle jerk of extremists making fun of people being thrown objects at even is? Apparently it is fine to cast projectiles at political opponents as long as it is not a brick? Maybe Taliban should replace stones with dildoes to get wide western endorsement?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    What this circle jerk of extremists making fun of people being thrown objects at even is? Apparently it is fine to throw projectiles at political opponents as long as it is not a brick? Maybe Taliban should replace stones with dildoes to get wide western endorsement?
    Despite the fact that this is probably just a joke at Ngo's expense, if all the Taliban was doing was hucking dildos at people, you'd have a hell of a time making the case that they were some existential threat to anyone's way of life (like right-wing propagandists like Ngo want us to belive Antifa is). But that's not all they're doing, now is it?

You should probably think about what you're saying before you hit submit reply.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-08-23 at 10:18 PM.

What this circle jerk of extremists making fun of people being thrown objects at even is?
    I mean...a guy claiming he has a concussion from a 6" "silicone rod" tagging him in the head is the setup to a SNL sketch.

Apparently it is fine to cast projectiles at political opponents as long as it is not a brick?
    No, we're just mocking a known liar and shitposter, you know the guy who claimed the vegan milkshake he had thrown at him was a chemical weapon and that it was mixed with cement (it wasn't).

Especially considering this is a guy who hangs out with, eggs on, and actively supports violent right wing extremists.

Maybe Taliban should replace stones with dildoes to get wide western endorsement?
    I'll take, "I don't know or care what context is because it's extremely inconvenient for my arguments." for $1,000, Lavar.

Also, if the Taliban started throwing dildo's at folks that would objectively be a pretty hilarious scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is asking.
    Right Authoritarians are slightly easier to prank than Left Authoritarians. Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Someone ran the math on this one, actually, though making assumptions about the make and model given the size and all that: That cock would have to have been hurdling at him at 440mph (Or 708kph for you metric folk) in order to give him a concussion. By comparison, the fastest Baseball Pitch ever recorded was only 105mph/169kph.

This guy's just being a pissbaby drama queen. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Someone ran the math on this one, actually, though making assumptions about the make and model given the size and all that: That cock would have to have been hurdling at him at 440mph (Or 708kph for you metric folk) in order to give him a concussion. By comparison, the fastest Baseball Pitch ever recorded was only 105mph/169kph.

This guy's just being a pissbaby drama queen. Again.
    Damn, at that speed it might crack your damn skull, even if it may be a bit flaccid. I imagine you could build a functional potato-gun that might be able to achieve something close to those speeds, but I highly doubt that even Randy Johnson throwing it from the bed of a truck moving at 100mph could barely reach half that speed.

And that man literally blew up a bird with his pitch once. Also, let the name-based jokes fly with Randy Johnson throwing a replica johnson.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, at that speed it might crack your damn skull, even if it may be a bit flaccid. I imagine you could build a functional potato-gun that might be able to achieve something close to those speeds, but I highly doubt that even Randy Johnson throwing it from the bed of a truck moving at 100mph could barely reach half that speed.

And that man literally blew up a bird with his pitch once. Also, let the name-based jokes fly with Randy Johnson throwing a replica johnson.
    I think the math was assuming it was one of those flaccid, rubbery ones instead of a solid member. Since being wobbly would dilute some of the impact, and probably basing it on hitting someone with the flat end than head on.

If it was a more turgid dildo, I'd wager the speed/force needed would be a fair bit less than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Though this aside, it's more a point to prove mister Ngo's got - allegedly - beaned with something with all the force of a quarter-empty Dasani bottle and thinks its life threatening.

Maybe if Neo-Cons had thicker skin, they wouldn't feel so threatened by mundane items.

What this circle jerk of extremists making fun of people being thrown objects at even is? Apparently it is fine to cast projectiles at political opponents as long as it is not a brick? Maybe Taliban should replace stones with dildoes to get wide western endorsement?
    You mean the guy that is literally the mouthpiece to fucking white nationalists? Fuck him, he deserves worse. He should be in prison for what he did to help the Patriot Prayer in 2015 with the Cider House Riot.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Proud Boys:
    - Attacked a Truck Driver and wrecked his vehicle
    - Upturned a medical van
    - Shoot Paintballs at passerbys.
    - Fire a Handgun at Counter Protesters

You: "Meh."

"Antifa":
    - Throws a six inch rubber dildo at some dude.

Also you: "WOW!! I GUESS YOU GUYS JUST SUPPORT VIOLENCE AND THUGGERY, HUH?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Maybe if Neo-Cons had thicker skin, they wouldn't feel so threatened by mundane items.
    I mean the left has been playing a play victim game for years, why are they suddenly mad wher the right is stepping up? Andy should prabably file a sexual assault and an attempted infection suit too, who knows what putrid hole the lefty pulled this dildo out of

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the left has been playing a play victim game for years, why are they suddenly mad wher the right is stepping up? Andy should prabably file a sexual assault and an attempted infection suit too, who knows what putrid hole the lefty pulled this dildo out of
    The dude wasn't under any threat of bodily harm by having a rubber dildo hucked at him. But if he wants to cry to mommy because the Liberals were mean to him then he's well within his right to.

Just as we're well within our right to laugh at him for being a disingenuous pissbaby.