Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Patch 9.1.5 - Lightforged Draenei and Nightborne New Customization Options

Patch 9.1.5 - Lightforged Draenei and Nightborne New Customization Options
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Thank you for all of your enthusiasm and suggestions so far! It’s been a pleasure for the team to read how passionate you are about the looks of your in-game characters.

We wanted to share a handful of the customization options you’ll be able to choose for male Lightforged Draenei and female Nightborne, some of which have been requests from the community.

Lightforged Draenei New Customization Options

Nightborne New Customization Options

And just like that, WoW was saved, players returned in their millions, and Blizzard went on to become one of the most beloved companies in gaming history! /s

Customization is good, imo, but this isnt it. I want BIG changes, not "more hats"

Looks bad. But ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks really nice.

I would take customizations/cosmestics options over revamped/new systems/class changes anyday, anytime

Now to hope the hairstyles will have some kind of flow like the pandaren hair and hope the eyes shapes are not tied to the specific faces

cant believe they really added young faces and the "suramar" eyes shapes, holy capybara

Hmm, getting there with the Nightbornes, but their eyes are a bit too much open yet.

The ones to the left, thats what we need! Don't do it halfway, ALL IN!

Underwhelming...

Kind of insulting too. Here guys, have some crumbs while we pick up the pieces of the frat house, er company.

Pull the ripcord, then we can begin to talk.

They really waste ressources on that ? And not real content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hmm, getting there with the Nightbornes, but their eyes are a bit too much open yet.
    the #2 and #3 are really close of the npcs from suramar.

I hope they keep both options of eye shapes and dont make them tied into specific faces, that would be awesome.

urrgh wtb ptr to see all of that x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    the #2 and #3 are really close of the npcs from suramar.

I hope they keep both options of eye shapes and dont make them tied into specific faces, that would be awesome.

urrgh wtb ptr to see all of that x.x
    Ye, we'll see how it is when its coming on the PTR. It might show better in game!

The "closed eyes" faces look better. Hard to tell the final result. The picture above from Doffen you can really see the different of cheeks for females. I Hope the eyes shape is independent of the face.
    Last edited by Kalarm; 2021-08-24 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Yes, every single member of the wow team was working on this and nothing else, guess we know what the next patch is gonna be eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the #4 face, looks like she's about to prank someone lol xD

If i can have the suramar eye style shape on that face, guess i'll have my nightborne identity or who knows, maybe it will have more face options, uurrgh cant wait x.x

Gonna need more than a bucket to clear this Titanic of all the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Yes, every single member of the wow team was working on this and nothing else, guess we know what the next patch is gonna be eh?
    I didnt say "all ressources" but yes, customisation is the least important thing for me. So if you ask me, they should have used the ressources (money/manpower) for real content, not ugly custos for ugly comic style chars that wont keep ppl playing longer....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalarm View Post
    The "closed eyes" faces look better. Hard to tell the final result. The picture above from Doffen you can really see the different of cheeks for females. I Hope the eyes shape is independent of the face.
    Yeah, that's why I am not totally sold yet. The eyes isn't enough for me to get the real Nightborne essence, the cheeks could use some customization too. The male ones isn't so far off so don't think that need that much change.

"Why the long faces" said any playable Nightborne to the NPC ones.

But, getting there, its an improvement anyway

I didnt say "all ressources" but yes, customisation is the least important thing for me. So if you ask me, they should have used the ressources (money/manpower) for real content, not ugly custos for ugly comic style chars that wont keep ppl playing longer....
    Well, thank goodness the entire universe revolves around you, then. And really, nobody asked you.

But if you think the entire WoW team spent all this time doing nothing but this, and there's no money or manpower left to work on anything else, then...

There's really no point, is there?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Blizzard is really hoping people consider this content

Ah yes lightforged Draenei tattoos for all of you that don't wear anything so it can show.

I mean where would you prefer the art team be put?

they rly should put these behind microtransactions