Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Blizzard is really hoping people consider this content
    .5 patches are never content my dude... its not supposed to be content...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    Ah yes lightforged Draenei tattoos for all of you that don't wear anything so it can show.
    1. the tatoos already exist, nothing has changed, the new things are the horns, and tail options
    2. tons of people wear armor that exposes their arms, hands, or torso, or even use the "invisible chest" transmog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    Sick content. How about a new raid or a dungeon in 2021? No? Okay cya 2022.
    dude .5 patches have never had content.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    They really waste ressources on that ? And not real content?
    Companies have different departments where they work on, but I'm sure you know that because you have worked in your life, right?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The fact that you no longer HAVE to have a purple tail-jewel as LF draenei is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    .5 patches are never content my dude... its not supposed to be content...

- - - Updated - - -

1. the tatoos already exist, nothing has changed, the new things are the horns, and tail options
    2. tons of people wear armor that exposes their arms, hands, or torso, or even use the "invisible chest" transmog.

- - - Updated - - -

dude .5 patches have never had content.
    The colours are new, aren't they?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm kinda pissed. Not because they finally start doing something in a rather transparent attempt to garner favor, I mean what else are they supposed to do now, it's the only right choice and they better have alot more, but I'm pissed beause stuff like the nightborne chin ornaments should have been part of the basic customizations of the race from the beginning. It just shows how badly they half-assed them 4 years ago and only gave us a tiny part the race's visual identity by tying it to the heritage armor.

Edit: They still look ugly and nothing like their actual race though. But I fear we will never get that. That would be too much of a deviation and they probably don't dare to do that.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-08-24 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    that depends how you look at it.

if people who stayed are mainly those farming transmogs and stuff then indded its a huge + for them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Ever heard of Tazavesh, the veiled market? Maybe heard of Sanctum of domination? happened in June 2021. Okay, cya 2022.

if 9.2 happens in 6 months, that mean the next raid will be already in 2022, because raids always unlocks after 1-2 weeks after the patch, that mean the first week of jan/22 or so

Some ppl, i swear, just complain for the sake of complaining.

in fact nightborne tattoos are very visible but it depends on the angle that your camera is facing, and imo its way better than the lightforged tattoos or DHs
    you mean that tazavesh that nobody is doing because loot the is crap and there is no m+ version of it ?

SoD seen catastrohic drops in boss kills too.

raiding and dungeons are not appealing to majority of wow playerbase

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you mean that tazavesh that nobody is doing because loot the is crap and there is no m+ version of it ?

SoD seen catastrohic drops in boss kills too.

raiding and dungeons are not appealing to majority of wow playerbase
    Yup, tell me one mega dungeon that had a m+ version and a heroic version on the same patch of its release.

Thing is, 9.1 has been out for about 2 months and ppl are pretending it was released on 06/29/2020

new content is out there, if you like it or not, that's a whole diferent story

5+ Year Old Account
    Happy the game is getting more customizing options. but the problem still stands. Is this enough to bring people back to the game? I've heard MANY people say they wont return till the people responsible are removed or fired. I am not one of those people mind you, however I decided to not get any more game time for WoW. The first time I've ever decided this. I wanna play some new games for a while, and I may return when Shadowlands gets a bit more content I actually wanna play.

I personally don't think this is enough to bring people who have stopped playing (Whether the reason is lack of content, or the lawsuit) But the fact that they are kinda listening is a decent size. I guess we will see.

15+ Year Old Account
    How about you go somewhere else if you want to spill your poison?

Let people enjoy what they like for once. Thanks
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Mmm, seems like a lot of you are still on the petty and vindictive phase of the break up.

These look... nice. Nothing out of the expected, but also pretty much in line in terms of quality than other core races got in all fronts.

Were y'all really expecting more of these, or are you simply in that mindset that nothing will be good enough because of the resentment?

I don't see a rape whistle customization yet, come on Blizzard.

People here really believe that Blizzard can literally only do 1 thing at a time, it's so funny yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    How about you go somewhere else if you want to spill your poison?

Let people enjoy what they like for once. Thanks
    How about you don't go on a forum if you can't stand other people's opinions?
    Like how thinskinned are you to actually consider casual internet banter "poison", lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you realise there is a designated team that works on this sort of thing. Just as there is a team for game design, world design, sound design, creative story department, system design. They are all not conjoined and multitasked into one group? You all know that right?

I know you are all mad at how the game is right now and I am with you, but at least take it out on the appropriate people. The poor devs who made these new customisation options are not the same people who are in the department that fixes the problems you have with the game... come on.

The WoW community, not the sharpest tools in the shed it seems.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-08-24 at 08:18 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    How about you don't go on a forum if you can't stand other people's opinions?
    Like how thinskinned are you to actually consider casual internet banter "poison", lmao
    It is not an opinion, it is just being annoying with the intend to ruin others joy. Also it is not really cool. But I guess this is what you thought it would be when you posted "a meme" or whatever this horrible pixeled piece of "art" should be.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    Happy the game is getting more customizing options. but the problem still stands. Is this enough to bring people back to the game?
    At this point I think it's more trying to keep people subbed, then drawing new/ex-players back.

Cool, but Nightborne aren't as they were in the Legion.

A move to a right direction though...

It is not an opinion, it is just being annoying with the intend to ruin others joy.
    It is an opinion though, even if you find it annoying. I'll spell my opinion for you since I don't think you have the braincells for it: I think this addition is stupid and the last thing this game needs.

Also it is not really cool. But I guess this is what you thought it would be when you posted "a meme" or whatever this horrible pixeled piece of "art" should be.
    Oh yes, let us let the guy with a stick up his butt 24/7 tell us what cool is

This forum keeps on surprising me on how incredibly dull people are. The number 1 complaint now is that a non content patch, 5 patch, which NEVER have had any content, has no content

They need to make armor that shows more skin otherwise tattoos and body cosmetics are pretty mutch a waist.