22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    everyone is racist yaaaaaay...
    Black women are typically considered ugly by American society. Now, like I said, if Zendaya isn't your cup of tea that's fine, but to call someone who is considered to be attractive "ugly and gross." That's a little suspect homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Black women are typically considered ugly by American society. Now, like I said, if Zendaya isn't your cup of tea that's fine, but to call someone who is considered to be attractive "ugly and gross." That's a little suspect homie.
    No they are not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    No they are not
    How I wish that were true

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    In a good way or?

I honestly dont remember how franko was received back then.
    I don't recall him being received poorly in the movies, albeit the 3rd one was rough in general--which was also when he transitioned to being the goblin, so maybe he wasn't?

But on the topic of Franco--there is a negative percent chance he is in the movie. There's no way Sony/Disney/Marvel are getting anywhere near him right now given the allegations that came to light against him recently. Even Seth Rogan disowned him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Can we stop discussing how attractive we find people and focus on the thread topic?
    no because sexless nerds need to let you know how ugly this woman is...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I thought I saw Sandman in one of the scenes in the trailer..

But none of those villains even matter imo, the ONLY villain in my entire life I have ever wanted to see go up against spider man in the big screen is Venom (Spiderman 3 doesn't count that wasn't venom idk who the fk that embarrassment was)
    i forgot about sandman
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    In a good way or?

I honestly dont remember how franko was received back then.
    His Goblin was a disaster, he was fine as just Harry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    His Goblin was a disaster, he was fine as just Harry.
    Everything pales in the meth face of Amazing Spoder 2 Goblin.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Nope. Thanos destroyed it in Infinity War. And then he lost the Time Stone. And if the Time Stone is gone, why remake the necklace?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanos destroyed a fake necklace. He says so in the clip that you linked at 1:09

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Could that explain why the place is frozen over? What if hell is literally froze over possibly so Peter doesn't realize where he is? I'm not sure how they could explain why he was swapped though. If multiverse of madness came out first I think it would be pretty easy to get him swapped out for Mephisto though.
    According to leaks it's because the hole from Hulk busting in was never fixed in the five years between Infinity War and Endgame, as both Wong and Strange were dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    According to leaks it's because the hole from Hulk busting in was never fixed in the five years between Infinity War and Endgame, as both Wong and Strange were dusted.
    Given that peter had time to come back, go back to school, go on a trip, and come home, wouldn't strange and wong have had time to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Given that peter had time to come back, go back to school, go on a trip, and come home, wouldn't strange and wong have had time to fix it?
    It seems from the trailer that wasn't even here himself. He just lit up the fire place, he was flying to greet Spiderman... So he'll probably be busy elsewhere - the Sorcerer Supreme probably has other duties than protecting a single Sanctum, especially if the multiverse has already gone to shit (we'll see if that has already happened or not during the events of NWH)

That would beg the question, why was Wong in hell?
    Maybe it isn't actually Wong. But I'm not sure Disney would be willing to put a more other hero villain(Ghost Rider) in a Sony film before appearing in a Disney film. Especially when this film is jam packed with loved Spiderman villains already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    In the trailer the hole and steps are fixed and why would it have made the whole place freeze over?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    It seems from the trailer that wasn't even here himself. He just lit up the fire place, he was flying to greet Spiderman... So he'll probably be busy elsewhere - the Sorcerer Supreme probably has other duties than protecting a single Sanctum, especially if the multiverse has already gone to shit (we'll see if that has already happened or not during the events of NWH)
    Can't be this order, Peter went there to ask for a memory wipe, which triggered the whole thing. Seems like the snow is purely for comedic value. Or maybe some other spell side effect.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The stone was fake because Strange had hidden the real one in the stars. The necklace was real. Thanos didn’t care about the containers.
    There was no stone in the amulet that Thanos crushed.

No, they replaced them so they ended up destroyed by Thanos again. Just like the first time. That’s how they prevented a paradox(in addition to snapping the Thanos army away).
    Except the ONLY way that actually works is if they actually sent his army back to their proper place, which it doesn't look like. In "snapping" them, they still created a branch. While being a villain, the idea of Thanos could have kept other forces in check(the Kree vs Nova Corps etc). It wasn't to prevent a paradox. It was because Tilda said they'd be defenseless without the stone. It was to acknowledge that those branches had a chance. I mean the whole New York scene most certainly still created a branch and led to even more via Loki.

- - - Updated - - -

The stone was fake because Strange had hidden the real one in the stars. The necklace was real. Thanos didn’t care about the containers.
    There's no guarantee the necklace was real. He was seen wearing and not wearing it in the final battle. I mean it does still have magical properties to it and how exactly did Thanos break it when it was explicitly stated only Strange could.

How did Thanks crush the Tesseract? And where did Strange stash the necklace? My impression is he removed the stone, hid it in the stars, and then tried to “fool” Thanos. If it still had magic, why not throw it on in Endgame?
    I do think it's odd that Thanos called it "a fake" when it looked like all he crushed was the necklace and no fake stone. Seems to imply that the necklace itself was a fake, but "where did he stash it" and "why didn't he put it back on in Endgame" are good questions. Presumably he has pockets, or maybe used magic like he did with the real stone, and without the stone I guess there would be no reason to take the time to put it back on for that final fight in Endgame.

That being said, the fact that he very clearly is wearing it now kind of supports the theory that what Thanos destroyed was a fake necklace, Strange hid the real one, didn't feel the need to put it back on immediately after getting snapped back, but now has decided to wear it again sans time stone. Maybe they'll drop a reference in the movie to clear it up, but if they don't then that explanation is good enough for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or, he just got another necklace because he found dope, and, maybe, put another artifact inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Given that Wong didn't have the money for a tuna melt I doubt he could splash the cash to fix the Sanctum Santorum

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Given that Wong didn't have the money for a tuna melt I doubt he could splash the cash to fix the Sanctum Santorum
    Why do you need cash when you have magic that can just put the wall back together?