Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    i mean its more likely that it does exist and we will have a longer expansion than if they scrapped a patch and somehow managed to get a 10.0 out in the regular timeframe
    For that matter, it's far more likely at this point that 10.0 has been delayed than that it hasn't, based on their original production goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    it looks legal, I'm waiting for a post on wowhead.

https://i.imgur.com/XCHUYUi.jpeg
    Did you even bother to look down in the corner or even the timestamp? That photo was posted 6 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Can someone confirm? This looks too legit to quit.
    Look at the date. It was posted August 2nd, 2015. Then look at hte bottom left corner ot the TV screen. 2015. That photo is 6 years old.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Did you even bother to look down in the corner or even the timestamp? That photo was posted 6 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the date. It was posted August 2nd, 2015. Then look at hte bottom left corner ot the TV screen. 2015. That photo is 6 years old.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-08-25 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    snip
    There were posters who bought it and called themselves a sucker.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-08-25 at 10:35 AM.

What makes you so sure of that? The poster has certainly been here long enough to know XCHUYUi.

It's more concerning that you didn't immediately recognise it and are referring to features of the image itself rather than the mere fact that this thing has been posted here hundreds of times since 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfbeater View Post
    That still the full World of Warcraft Logo. The photo in question has only a W. Blizzard has NEVER used just the W for any expansion or patch logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Another wild leak appeared on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/348895437

Seems a bit early for a 9.2 announcement, but who’s making fake leaks for content patches anyway?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Another wild leak appeared on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/348895437

And you can instantly tell that is a fake. Blizzard has never used W for any patch or expansion logo and they sure as hell don't badly photoshop the expansion name on top like that either.

7+ Year Old Account
    That still the full World of Warcraft Logo. The photo in question has only a W. Blizzard has NEVER used just the W for any expansion or patch logo.
    They are talking about the leaked expansion logo

Not the patch logo.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    And you can instantly tell that is a fake. Blizzard has never used W for any patch or expansion logo and they sure as hell don't badly photoshop the expansion name on top like that either.
    ... Is this a joke?

The W logo has been the prominent patch logo design since 8.1

Formerly known as Arafal

You‘re wrong.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_8.2.0

Fate of Eternity sounds very in-line with their previous patch names, the logo looks fine and the name sounds fitting if it’s the conclusion of Shadowlands. Eternity reminds me a bit of infinite, Infinite Dragonswarm, Murozond etc. Would be neat if Zovaal and Murozond are somehow connected and want to get rid of eternity altogether. This would be a nice lead into the next (Dragon focused) expansion as well.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-08-25 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But you still showed that it is a fake. The "leak" look blatnatly photoshopped while the official one is sleeker and professional looking.

But you still showed that it is a fake. The "leak" look blatnatly photoshopped while the official one is sleeker and professional looking.

Its literally the same style as the one for 9.1

No? The logo looks perfectly fine. Just the dash is missing before and after the expansion name. This logo looks very much like the other ones when it comes to style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Oh and this basically proves that they removed the dashes for the Shadowlands patches, e.g. this looks like a very real leak.

7+ Year Old Account
    the logo looks fine
    That's debatable.

The logo is a lot less qualitative than any other patch logo so far.
    It also has significantly less design details and the color scheme makes no sense as we know what the patch theme will be (First Ones).

Formerly known as Arafal

No? The logo looks perfectly fine. Just the dash is missing before and after the expansion name. This logo looks very much like the other ones when it comes to style.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and this basically proves that they removed the dashes for the Shadowlands patches, e.g. this looks like a very real leak.
    If you want to buy a blatant photoshop as real, be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Still a blatant photoshop. When you put them side by side, it becomes more blatant and obvious it is a photoshop.

I was a sucker for falling for the link. The leak I know perfectly well is fake.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

If you want to buy a blatant photoshop as real, be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a blatant photoshop. When you put them side by side, it becomes more blatant and obvious it is a photoshop.
    Let’s come back to this when Fate of Eternity has been officially announced.

Let’s come back to this when Fate of Eternity has been officially announced.
    I mean, it's not a bad title given the themes the narrative seems to be driving toward. Completely plausible. I just find it odd that the image exists at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I mean, it's not a bad title given the themes the narrative seems to be driving toward. Completely plausible. I just find it odd that the image exists at all yet.
    Depends on how you look at it. Could be that the patch has been in the works for ages, and that this is one of the things that were made early. Not to mention that they would need the logo ready for the patch trailer, and we could be getting that trailer any day now honestly.

Regardless I guess we will see in time.
    The world revamp dream will never die!