Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 19, 2021

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 19, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Mage
      • Fixed and issue with Harmonic Echo (Runecarving Power) not damaging nearby enemies on the 4th stack of Radiant Spark Vulnerability (Kyrian Ability).
      • Fire
        • Fixed an issue with Sun King's Blessing (Runecarving Power) triggering after consuming 9 Hot Streaks instead of the intended 8.
        • Fixed and issue with Sun King's Blessing (Runecarving Power) not granting the buff when Hot Streak is consumed by Flamestrike.
    • Monk
      • Fixed an issue with Call to Arms (Runecarving Power) not correctly tracking Xuen's empowered lightning damage when activated by Weapons of Order (Kyrian Ability).

Creatures and NPCs

• Fleshwing should now always correctly fly to the ground, even if its initial flight down is interrupted by combat.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
      • Eye of the Jailer
        • Fixed an issue where a debuff was not appearing on players targeted by Desolation Beam on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • Painsmith Raznal
        • Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes be hit twice by the Physical damage of Shadowsteel Chains.
      • Guardian of the First Ones
        • Resolved an issue where several abilities could damage pets.
    • Halls of Atonement
      • Depraved Obliterator’s Wicked Bolt cast time has increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).

Quests

• The mirrors in Revendreth related to the assault should now always be visible, regardless of any other quests that you have active in the area.
    • The clickable quest items for “Continued Efforts: Seeker's Quorum” now grant credit to party members.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Anima Powers
      • Death Knight
        • Engorged Limb should now trigger from all rune spending abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would prefer the mirrors in the Revendreth assault to be deleted and replaced with something else because having to zone 8 times for one quest is really damn tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    "Engorged Limb" lulz
    i was so drained from work today that i never caught the joke , thank you for pointing it out .
    Black
    You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    i was so drained from work today that i never caught the joke , thank you for pointing it out .
    innuendo is my superpower.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.