Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I fail to see how a reasonable person could look at them showing up at the prison as trying to overthrow the government.
    The getaway driver doesn't pull the trigger, but he's still part of the conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'm starting to think that they don't know what the words "Marxist" or "communist" actually mean.
    They don't, especially the former. They'll hear batshit-crazy Mark Levin (who himself doesn't know what it means) use the word Marxist against somebody they hate, and all they'll gleam from it is that it means something bad, so they start using it against people they hate too.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

All I can think of when I hear them spout these claims over and over:

More goods on Gaetz dropped today. I'm sure there is an innocent explanation for these text conversations:
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/gaetz-asso...ry?id=79388281

ABC News has reviewed Google Voice text messages from September 2018 that appear to show Greenberg texting with a woman he met online. In the texts, Greenberg appears to discuss payment options and asks the woman, who was of legal age, if she would take drugs; he then sets up a get-together with himself, Gaetz, the woman, and one of her friends.

"I have a friend flying in and we are trying to make plans for tonight. What are your plans for later," Greenberg wrote to the woman, whose identity ABC News is withholding for privacy purposes. "And how much of an allowance will you be requiring " Greenberg added.

The woman responded by telling Greenberg she has "a friend who introduced me to the website that I could bring" and said she "usually" requires "$400 per meet."

Greenberg then sent the woman a photo of Gaetz taking a selfie with students at Pea Ridge Elementary from a 2017 visit, and wrote, "My friend," indicating that Gaetz would be the friend joining him.

"Oooh my friend thinks he's really cute!"
    the woman responded.

Greenberg then replied that Gaetz was "down here only for the day," adding "we work hard and play hard," before asking, "Have you ever tried molly," referring to the drug MDMA, or Ecstasy.

As Greenberg was discussing payment for the get-together, the woman asked if Gaetz used the same website Greenberg had used to meet her. Greenberg replied, in part, "He knows the deal ," referring to the Florida congressman. The former tax collector then said he would book a "suite Downtown" for the gathering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    More goods on Gaetz dropped today.
    I have a quote from Gaetz about that.

Donald Trump won the last election and he's going to win the next one.
    Whoops, that's from July, Hold on.

Kabul will fall.

Afghanistan was never worth it.

I expose the unpatriotic pro-war grifters here.
    No, that's him advertising his own podcast. He was very pro-withdraw in Trump's tenure of course.

Hmm.

Gaetz hasn't made an announced public appearance in Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa or Walton counties since the March 29 event — although he did drop in at a Navarre diner recently and speak to customers.
    Sorry, sorry, that's an article about how Gaetz has fled his own district.

Huh. Gaetz doesn't seem to have much of a defense except "I didn't do it". You know, what Cuomo tried. Only with more witnesses and receipts.

interesting twitter thread. apparently the indictment on Gaetz is ready and can come at any time now, but they are trying to get him to flip and cooperate, wrt to, well unknown. The case did blow up when Greenberg flipped and I'm not sure of anyone higher up the food chain implicated.

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/sta...99993302085640

guy is the fmr Asst AG of NY

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    interesting twitter thread. apparently the indictment on Gaetz is ready and can come at any time now, but they are trying to get him to flip and cooperate, wrt to, well unknown. The case did blow up when Greenberg flipped and I'm not sure of anyone higher up the food chain implicated.

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/sta...99993302085640

guy is the fmr Asst AG of NY
    My question is, who would he be flipping on? Would have to be someone more important, like Trump, DeSantis, or something. Because I don't know if there would be someone more important than that, that should get him to flip.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    My question is, who would he be flipping on? Would have to be someone more important, like Trump, DeSantis, or something. Because I don't know if there would be someone more important than that, that should get him to flip.

His family is loaded and connected to a lot of corrupt Florida politicians iirc,they could be going for a bunch of people.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Crossing my fingers on Trump, Desantis, or hitting the jackpot with McConnel.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Honestly getting tired of seeing "updates" on this guy. Just tell me when he's arrested already.

Its been the same thing with Trump's tax returns, going on for years. "You might see them soon!" "Any day now!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Crossing my fingers on Trump, Desantis, or hitting the jackpot with McConnel.
    Ok, so now I just tried to imagine McConnel at a Molly fueled prostitute party. thanks for that

Ok, so now I just tried to imagine McConnel at a Molly fueled prostitute party. thanks for that
    Wasn't thinking of that, was thinking more like him having dirt on McConnell unrelated to these charges but much more severe. Such as his potential relationship with people from when his wife was funneling donors to him while she was Secretary of Transportation or potentially with the Russians from when they donated 200+ million into his state after sanctions were lifted or they funneled millions through the NRA.

With Gaetz involvement and spreading all of that stuff, while I know the odds are really remote, I really would love to see him have dirt on some of the stuff McConnell has done to get and maintain power.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

How long will that marriage last if he ends up in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    How long will that marriage last if he ends up in jail?
    As long as the cheques keep clearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That is a drugged up woman that just got forced into marriage, isn't it? >_>
    That would be very on point.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Idk, but the creepy photo that appears to be from the eve of their wedding doesn’t inspire confidence.

Did anyone check her age...? Or her cocaine levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly getting tired of seeing "updates" on this guy. Just tell me when he's arrested already.
    As I've said before. It's just not happening.

Thinking he'll face any legal consequences for his shit is wishful thinking at best.

The DoJ will not go for it. It's too much of a political hot potato, and they know that even if they literally had a 4K HD video of him raping a 10 year old girl Republicans would reject really and make a hero out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The DoJ will not go for it. It's too much of a political hot potato, and they know that even if they literally had a 4K HD video of him raping a 10 year old girl Republicans would reject really and make a hero out of him.
    So you think the gov is giving his wingman a sweetheart deal to give up all the goods on Gaetz, so they can bury it?

So you think the gov is giving his wingman a sweetheart deal to give up all the goods on Gaetz, so they can bury it?
    Pretty much.

I really truly hope/wish I was wrong, but if I've learned anything since 2016 is that if you have enough death cultists ...er....I mean Republican voters supporting you, you're immune to prosecution or punishment no matter what vile shit you involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Pretty much.

I really truly hope/wish I was wrong, but if I've learned anything since 2016 is that if you have enough death cultists ...er....I mean Republican voters supporting you, you're immune to prosecution or punishment no matter what vile shit you involved in.
    But if they weren't going to go after Gaetz, why not just take down his wingman? Why even bother giving him a deal at all if they're not going to do anything with what he gives them?