Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Remove anima cap pls

so can we remove the 35 k anima cap pls ? doesnt make any sense to have a cap for anima now even more so when we getting so much anima from everywhere

7+ Year Old Account
    Ummm, spend it on mats? Like Korthian shards?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont need mats or anything else like that

I bet it will be another 'feature' added in 9.1.5 as 'listening to community'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    Well, you can just sell them on AH, and gold is kinda always useful, since you can transfer it to Bnet balance. But if you don't need any of that, then Anima is useless for you. Why do you even hoard so much of it?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I agree, turning excess Anima into Gold is a waste of time and is not in fact worth it. /s
    Even if they raised the cap, you're not spending it on anything anyway?
    Now, introducing new and useful ways to spend Anima I'm all for.

As said before, I wish we could at least send some to alts by buying tokens back. There is also no reason for the limit in the first place, because even if we had a million anima hoarded, the unlocks next patch will be gate by fucking renown anyway, so there is no reason for them being so anal with these caps.

Something incredibly annoying as well is that I wanted to save 250 tokens in my bank before I realized that the damned consume button sucks them up as well. Seriously, why?

The system is asinine from beginning to end. I hope they address this soon in some way and not just wait another 2 months for the .5 patch. Buying some furs for 7500 is just a troll, after they removed the money the chest pieces...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, you can just sell them on AH, and gold is kinda always useful, since you can transfer it to Bnet balance. But if you don't need any of that, then Anima is useless for you. Why do you even hoard so much of it?
    never hoard it , it just drops from everyewhere in bigger numbers than before

well, you are neither spending it on anything, nor turning it into gold, so yes, maybe not on purpose but you are hoarding it

7+ Year Old Account
    So why do you keep tokens? Your Cov is capped, you dont want to spend them on mats. Why keep them?

7+ Year Old Account
    You clearly hoard it when you have over 2700 anima items in your bags, why didn't you just delete them after each session when you only had a few of them?

Formerly known as Arafal

ive never hit cap so doesnt bother me

Just buy mats and sell them there is 0 point in letting everybody get 100000 billion anima making more server lag happen.

Change the covenant and use it!

But for real - get mats and put them on AH for gold. You don't even have 1 mln of gold on that char.

15+ Year Old Account
    It will be interesting to see what they do for anima in the next patch. They would need to time gate it with souls or renown in order for daily/weekly players to not have it the moment the patch goes live. They really should just add in the ability to send it to alts (and the ability to buy souls with anima). I'd rather use it on alts then get gold and with the price of crystals dropping 25k anima isn't as good as a sink as it was at first.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    Just buy mats and sell them there is 0 point in letting everybody get 100000 billion anima making more server lag happen.
    How exactly is that related to server lag? Go on, I'm curious as to your "reasoning".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It will be interesting to see what they do for anima in the next patch. They would need to time gate it with souls or renown in order for daily/weekly players to not have it the moment the patch goes live. They really should just add in the ability to send it to alts (and the ability to buy souls with anima). I'd rather use it on alts then get gold and with the price of crystals dropping 25k anima isn't as good as a sink as it was at first.
    They already did this in 9.1. The things you can buy for anima re locked behind renown 70 and 77.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    How about gold? Go buy mats and put them on the AH. Also stop actively collecting it - I have bought basically everything I can (I think) and upgraded everything and I’m sitting on 20k I think. Target different world quests, you don’t need to go farm anima yet you seem to be doing it anyway

7+ Year Old Account
    in 9.1.5 as a massive upgrade as so much must be tested for bugs
    its not like they can throw up a hotfix with some slightly changed variables ... right ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ummm, spend it on mats? Like Korthian shards?
    You can buy mats with anima? Where is this vendor?

Edit:
    Never mind, a quick google search answered the question: Tu'kol! God dammit can't believe I didn't notice him.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2021-08-26 at 11:12 PM.

What really gets my goat is that they decided to have 600 different items all representing anima rather then 1 item that stacks.

Its supremely unintelligent design.